Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "pkearney99" (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Abacus24-7 [PocketBook] Leather Wallet Case & Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III N9000 (Purple)
Offered by Abacus24-7

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone Protection, 4 Feb. 2014
This case provides great phone protection, as I wanted something that would cover my phone from the back and protect the screen.

The card holder and inner pocket are perfect for when I want to leave my handbag at home and I have received plenty of compliments so far!

The only down side is it does seem to pick up dirt very easily on the outside and the inner cream lining.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 4 Feb. 2014
I was very disappointed with the quality of the silver. It was very dull and there was no markings for silver. The bracelet itself, which I expected to be waxed to so stiff I could not pull apart to get over my hand. My boyfriend also tried and had great difficulty. I returned the item for a refund.

Nike Womens Revolutionary Support Bra
Nike Womens Revolutionary Support Bra
Price: £11.95 - £71.93

2.0 out of 5 stars poor support, 14 April 2011
I bought this to go running in but with the straps on the tightest 'setting' I can fit my entire fist between my shoulders and strap so I still get quite a bit of bounce that tighter straps would alleviate. After the first wash I also noticed the top layer of material seems to be peeling away from the layer below, if it gets any worse I will consider returning it for a refund.

Belkin Retractable Mini Mouse, Jetset Red
Belkin Retractable Mini Mouse, Jetset Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Rectractable but not durable, 25 Jun. 2010
I got this 4 months ago, but it no longer works. I seems well built, but it seems a wire inside the mouse is possibly loose and my computer no longer recognises it. I had another brand retractable mouse before this, but it only lasted 3 months, so it seems they might be worth avoiding.

Also I agree with the annoying loud click mentioned in other reviews and the light on the top surface could also be irritating at times.

Fossil ES1780 Stainless Steel Ladies Analogue White Silver Dial Bracelet Watch Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected., 6 Mar. 2008
I am very happy with the quality and price of this watch, but initally was quite disappointed with the glass face cover. In the photo in seems flat, but when it arrived I saw that it actually has a pyramid/crystal shape effect which distorts the image of the face very slightly.

I still think the watch looks and works lovely, but getting used to the slightly distorted face took a bit of getting used to.

Yamaha F310 Full-Size Acoustic Guitar Basic Start Pack (Natural)
Yamaha F310 Full-Size Acoustic Guitar Basic Start Pack (Natural)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a great price, 19 Jan. 2008
I bought this for my boyfriend who is very happy with it.

The quality of the the guitar itself is very high and comes with all the things someone starting out would need, although I would maybe recomend paying a bit extra for the 'pro pack' which includes the stand and bag.

All in all the guitar sounds great and will last for many many years!

Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Elliptical Trainer
Body Sculpture BE5920 Fan Elliptical Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 Jan. 2008
This strider gets your heart rate going and is great fun to use while watching tv or listening to music. Once put together it seems very sturdy and durable.

I would recomend this to anyone looking to get something fun to keep them acitve and fit but not spend as much money as the other striders and cross trainers.

Another plus is that this strider has free super saver delivery where as the others I looked at all incurred a £30 delivery charge.

It was slightly more complicated to put together than I expected. I accidently over tightened one of the nuts which meant the crank would not rotate, so I had to take almost everything apart to figure out what the problem was and start again!

Mad Catz Gametrak Controller (PS2)
Mad Catz Gametrak Controller (PS2)
Offered by The_Game_Demon

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun while it lasted, 5 Jan. 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my dad a a birthday present. He loved it to the point of addiction for keeping up with the golfing game, but it wasn't long until the string attachments broke. Amazon sent out a replacement but this didn't last for much longer than the one before and broke as well.

Feast: Food that Celebrates Life
Feast: Food that Celebrates Life
by Nigella Lawson

3.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read as well as a cook book!, 5 Jan. 2008
Pros
You can really impress your friends and family with these recipes.
Everything is laid out into specific ocassions.
Instructions as straight forward and easy enough to follow.
You could spend an evening or two on the sofa browsing through the pages as there is a lot of little snipits of information.

Cons
No where near enough photos. I find these are normally what inspire me to chose a recipe or a least something to compare the finished result to.

HollywoodLand [DVD]
HollywoodLand [DVD]
Dvd ~ Adrien Brody
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars So slow, 9 Feb. 2007
This review is from: HollywoodLand [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this film because I had previously been interested in the events it portrays. The beginning of the film was very slow, but I decided to go with it assuming that things would pick up, unfortunetly that was not the case. The great cast can't bring much more than their names and faces to a slow and dull movie.

Page: 1 | 2