Profile for Room Service Queen > Reviews

Regard 3 Month Pack 2 X 355ml
Regard 3 Month Pack 2 X 355ml
Offered by London Eye Store

5.0 out of 5 stars High Regard for Regard, 23 Mar. 2015
No artificial chemicals - this is the best solution, recommended by my optician whom I rate as up with all the latest trends and developments in the field. My eyes never sting after being in this solution. The big bottles last well and there is a handy smaller size which is great for travelling and meets airport requirements for liquids. Regular user of Regard.

Vitabiotics Perfectil Tablets Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails - 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Perfectil Tablets Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails - 30 Tablets
Offered by Tweens Pharmacy

4.0 out of 5 stars Health from the inside, 23 Mar. 2015
I bought this at the suggestion of my hairdresser. My hair was splitting and breaking. Have used it now for over a month and have noticed a difference in my hair which is healthier and less split. My nails are reasonably okay but not as visible a difference. My skin is usually very good so I haven't noticed much difference there. Will definitely keep using it.

Draper 87375 125-Piece Adhesive Felt Pad Set
Draper 87375 125-Piece Adhesive Felt Pad Set
Offered by Cave Hill Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Feltastic, 23 Mar. 2015
Great pack of felt pads. I recently had hardwood floors fitted and wanted to protect my furniture from scratching the flooring. I bought this pack and another pack of black to match the look of different furniture. I used this on the legs of my Ghost chairs and was concerned that it would be unsightly, given the chairs are transparent. However, you don't see it at all and I was able to cut the larger piece of white felt to size to match the irregular chair legs. It would be great if a double pack of black and white felt could be sold, however, it is such a good price, I didn't mind at all.

AZATOM 30W Home Hub Bluetooth Lightning Dock for iPhone 6 Plus/6/5S/5, Nano 7G/Touch 5G, iPad Mini/iPad
Offered by 4 COOL TECHNOLOGY

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Mar. 2015
I bought this as a birthday present. Great packaging and product. It works with the latest apple phones and has a fantastic clock and radio function too.

Sugru - White (Pack of 3)
Sugru - White (Pack of 3)
Offered by Bamford Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Fix it all, 23 Mar. 2015
Brilliant product with a million uses you can only begin to think of once you have it in your home (and fridge, where my spare packets are being stored). I bought it to repair a broken dishwasher handle, the kind of repair that you feel every day but isn't visible. It did the job. It is great for those odd things, like covering the frayed tops of a phone charger, something I used to try and mend with glue. Fantastic product - highly recommended.

DYLON Pre-Dye Machine 600g
DYLON Pre-Dye Machine 600g
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars To dye or not to dye, 23 Mar. 2015
I used this to strip a bad dye job out some sheets. My washing machine was tripping at the highest temperature setting so I don't think the product could work as well on 60 degrees rather than 95. I was't hugely impressed but would definitely try it again, now that my machine is working properly.

Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Antique Grey
Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Antique Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars One shade of grey, 23 Mar. 2015
I have bought this a few times to dye sheets and towels. It is great when used to correct dye loss in the grey sheets but when I used it on a set of towels, the dye wasn't evenly spread. It can be a little dark - it would be great if Dylon did a lighter shade of grey. I tried to strip the dye and start again but that didn't really work and the pillow cases look tie dyed.

Divesta 125 x Furniture Feet Protector Pads Felt Round & Square Anti Skid & Anti Scratch
Offered by CAR-DEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Feltastic, 23 Mar. 2015
Great quality product. Just had hardwood floors fitted and I needed to get protector pads for my chairs. There was a range of shapes and I could cut the larger piece into customised shapes to fit my furniture. Loads of felt at a great price.

Victoria Eggs 100 Percent Unbleached Cotton London Tube Stops Tea Towel, White
Victoria Eggs 100 Percent Unbleached Cotton London Tube Stops Tea Towel, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasteful Tea Towel, 2 Mar. 2015
Stylish tea towel in modern design. Bought this as a gift for my daughter to take with on her French language exchange and the stylish Paris family she stayed with loved it. Great gift and lovely to use around the house too.

Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - White
Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim with this stylish scales, 2 Mar. 2015
I have the fit bit and the app for my phone so the Aria scale completes the picture. It is easy to use and set up. It syncs with my wifi to my computer and phone and allows me to support my diet and feel encouraged by the graphs. I have lost almost ten kilos using this with the other fitbit support and highly recommend it. There are a few glitches in the product - like the scale stopped measuring body fat - however, fitbit have one of the best customer service approaches I have ever come across and they really stand behind their product. I would recommend it unreservedly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5