Profile for J > Reviews

1 x 500mm x 100 Meter Bubble Wrap Roll
1 x 500mm x 100 Meter Bubble Wrap Roll
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Nov. 2014
Good

Hitman Absolution Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Hitman Absolution Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Prima Games

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly structured guide, 3 Dec. 2012
I have to agree completely with the other review of this product.
I hate writing bad reviews, but I just simply can't find a good aspect to this book.
It is hard to follow. Instead of making the information easily accessible, they have opted to fill the pages with trivia style boxes containing tips normally seen on the loading screens.
Half of the information is the objectives (which you can see by pressing the select/back button) and other pieces of information that are explained to you in the game.
Plenty is missed out, and just as the other guy said, completely irrelevant unless you are playing the game on normal difficulty (in which case I doubt you would need a guide for).
I would like to mention that I probably wouldn't be classed as a 'hardcore gamer', and actually bought this book to help me complete the game without running and gunning my way through on the easy setting. I have to say though, that this book has given me absolutely no help whatsoever.

Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition: Prima's Official Game Guide
Hitman: Absolution Professional Edition: Prima's Official Game Guide
by Prima Games

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly structured guide, 3 Dec. 2012
I have to agree completely with the other review of this product.