Profile for Fandango > Reviews

Content by Fandango

Fandango

Zeva Industrial Oyster Knife (Black Handle)
Zeva Industrial Oyster Knife (Black Handle)
Offered by Zeva Mundial Knives, Scissors & Manicure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
This is a professional quality item that will last forever. Well worth the money.

ComSafe Vision Computer /Reading anti glare Glasses +2.00
ComSafe Vision Computer /Reading anti glare Glasses +2.00
Offered by Eco PL Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars They also seemed to be focused differently on the edges than the middle and the quality of the arms is pretty poor. They do cut, 7 Oct. 2015
As soon as I put them on I felt nauseous. I tried for 20 minutes or so but the feeling didn't go away. They also seemed to be focused differently on the edges than the middle and the quality of the arms is pretty poor. They do cut the glare and I suppose if you are lucky enough to be exactly the right prescription they may work for you. Sadly, I am having to send mine back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2015 10:15 AM GMT

Kent's Kitchen Posh Noodles Pad Thai 65 g (Pack of 6)
Kent's Kitchen Posh Noodles Pad Thai 65 g (Pack of 6)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing posh about these noodles., 8 Sept. 2014
I don't normally write reviews but I felt the need to balance the rave reviews that persuaded me to buy a box of these, five of which are going in the bin. It's hard to believe the other reviewers ate the same thing or don't work for the company.

The pack proclaims to contain all the great Thai flavours, but actually contains some thin cheap noodles in a cheap and nasty vegetable soup base. I couldn't taste anything approaching a Thai flavour, in fact they are incredibly bland. They are the most revolting noodles I can remember eating, and as a regular noodle lover I should have remembered that I have never had a decent noodle made in the UK. What a shame the Posh Noodle company didn't live up to it's name. All I can say is don't buy them, you'll be sorry.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoes ever!, 21 Jun. 2010
These are a bit pricey for casual shoes but they are incredibly comfortable, in fact they are my favourite ever pair of shoes which is saying something as I am almost 50! The only reason they get 4 stars rather than 5 is that the knobbly bits on the sole are starting to come off and I'm not sure if this will render the shoe unwearable or not. I would probably buy a merrell shoe with a different sole next time, but I'll definitely buy Merrell shoes again.

Trangia 0.5L Fuel Bottle With Safety Valve
Trangia 0.5L Fuel Bottle With Safety Valve

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy but could be better, 5 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Trangia Fuel Bottle (Sports)
This container is very good for carrying meths, but the spout can splutter and get meths on your hands or dribble after use. Not quite as safe as it could be, but better than a plastic meths bottle as you buy it from the shop.

Craghoppers Mens Classic Kiwi Zip Off Convertible Walking Trousers -Elephant, Regular-40 Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and flexible, 5 Jun. 2010
Very impressed with these trousers. I can roll them up in my bike panniers and they come out looking great, they are smart enough to get you into a decent restaurant, but have the flexibility of having shorts as well as long trousers. Loads of useful pockets. Highly recommended.

Trangia Kettle For Trangia 25 Set
Trangia Kettle For Trangia 25 Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little kettle, 5 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Trangia Kettle (Sports)
I have been very impressed with this little kettle, it boils enough water for 3 cups of tea, and is big enough to hold the Trangia cooker, handle, and a firesteel. The only thing to watch out for is to make sure you have the handle up when using it or you will melt the plastic covering like I did. Doh!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch compressor!, 2 May 2010
I am very impressed with this compressor, it is nice and compact in its bag, and pumps car and bike tires in no time. Everything packs away neatly, and the cables are long enough for the job. Highly recommended.