Profile for cre8iveblue > Reviews

cre8iveblue

The Essential Leonard Cohen
The Essential Leonard Cohen

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Jun 2013
Tried this album on spec ... thought it should be one of those classic compilations that every good muso should own .. but was really disappointed. Really didn't do it for me at all. Will give it a few more listens, to see if its a grower, but I am not holding out hope.

DURAGADGET 14 inch Padded Camera Rucksack Backpack Bag for Canon EOS and PowerShot Range - Now with Rain Cover!
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag, 26 Jun 2013
Just starting out in the higher end of enthusiast photography and this bag is absolutely perfect for my camera, couple of lenses, charger, spare batteries and accessories. Well made, good quality zips. Very happy indeed.

Buffalo HD-LB1.0TU2-EU 1TB DriveStation USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive
Buffalo HD-LB1.0TU2-EU 1TB DriveStation USB 2.0 3.5 Inch External Hard Drive
Offered by Entertainment Hub Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 21 May 2012
Quiet, compact, easy to use, great value for money, seems to be working fine. So far so good, all you need from an extrenal drive really ;-)

Live Blood
Live Blood

4.0 out of 5 stars Another gem ..., 21 May 2012
This review is from: Live Blood (Audio CD)
I was fortunate enough to be at one of the concerts that this was recorded from, and although the CD naturally lacks some of the atmosphere that the live event had, there is no questioning the quality. The whole Scratch My Back/New Blood/Live Blood orchestra project has been an interesting diversion for Gabriel ... some of the songs have worked better than others, but by and large as a fan I have not been disappointed. I love to hear different versions of songs, especially when performed live, so this ticked a lot of my boxes. Highlights for me were Red Rain, Darkness and Signal To Noise, all of which I thought were awesome. Was also nice to hear Wallflower again ... a beautiful song that really benfitted from the orchestarl treatment. Some lacked the punch that a full band could deliver like Solsbury Hill and Digging in the Dirt, but minor points really.

I know this wont be everyones cup of tea ... but I really enjoyed the concert and listening again to the live CD. Another gem from Gabriel.