Profile for S. Black > Reviews

Aberdeen in the Fifties and Sixties
Aberdeen in the Fifties and Sixties
by David Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Aberdeen in the Fifties and Sixties, 14 Jun. 2014
Having grown up in Aberdeen in this era I have loved looking through this book. I left many years ago so this book has evoked many memories long forgotten.

Scent of Magic (An Avry of Kazan novel - Book 2)
Scent of Magic (An Avry of Kazan novel - Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Scent of Magic, 14 Jun. 2014
Having read and thoroughly enjoyed book one in this series I went straight on to Book 2 and so far it hasn't disappointed. To enjoy these books you have to accept that some people may have special powers - if you don't then you won't enjoy this series.

Touch of Power (An Avry of Kazan novel - Book 1)
Touch of Power (An Avry of Kazan novel - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Touch of Power, 14 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this book - although a bit far fetched once I got into it and accepted the 'magic' aspect I couldn't put it down.

Ronseal DHDSPB750 750ml Diamond Hard Doorstep Paint - Black
Ronseal DHDSPB750 750ml Diamond Hard Doorstep Paint - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Ronseal DHDSPB750 750 ml Diamond Hard Doorstep Paint - Black, 14 Jun. 2014
I was all prepared to use this paint but when I opened the tin it was definitely blue - not black. I was really disappointed but tried a little on the masonry - still blue. I waited half an hour and looked again and it had turned black. I did the whole step and it went on blue but turned black later. Just a warning to anyone who thinks to take it back to the shop or online. The end result was worth the initial aggravation.

L'oreal Paris Sculpting Spritz
L'oreal Paris Sculpting Spritz
Offered by Kiara World

4.0 out of 5 stars L'oreal Paris Sculpting Spritz, 14 Jun. 2014
I sent for this thinking it was the old packaging. However when it arrived it was the new style bottle which I had read from previous reviews wasn't as good in use. I like it and find no great difference from the old one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars White Stuff Blue Leaf Print Summer Fit & Flare Tea Dress, 14 Jun. 2014
As with my previous White Stuff dress this one looks good once on but with no side zip it is quite a struggle to get it on in the first place. Apart from that I like the style and colour.

Vero Moda Hills 2/4 Women's Top Garden Glade Small
Vero Moda Hills 2/4 Women's Top Garden Glade Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Vero Moda Hills Women's Top, 14 Jun. 2014
Unfortunately this top was far too large and had to be returned. Although I ordered small it was still much too large for me.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars White Stuff City Scape Grey Purple Printed Tunic Dress, 14 Jun. 2014
I like this dress and once on looks good. It would be much better if the manufacturer fitted a side zip - it would be so much easier to get it on in the first place.

Part Two Birdia Printed Women's Top Cobalt Print Small
Part Two Birdia Printed Women's Top Cobalt Print Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Birdia Printed Women's Top Cobalt Print, 14 Jun. 2014
I like this very different top and it fits fairly well. It is quite thin - not like an average tee shirt.

Vitax 5Kg Bonemeal Fertiliser
Vitax 5Kg Bonemeal Fertiliser

4.0 out of 5 stars Vitax 5kg Bonemeal Fertiliser, 14 Jun. 2014
This is a nice large size to treat my moderately sized garden. So good to know that I can buy it online.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20