Profile for Ravneet Kallah > Reviews

Content by Ravneet Kallah

Ravneet Kallah

Page: 1 | 2
Mindfulness for Busy People: Turning from Frantic and Frazzled into Calm and Composed
by Dr Michael Sinclair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boo, 14 May 2014
This compliments if not beats The Secret.
Makes me think about what I am using my time for...and my mind for...
Highly recommend this for people wanting to defrazzle busy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 16, 2014 6:00 PM BST

Energy Efficient Switchmode 6Vdc Power Supply
Energy Efficient Switchmode 6Vdc Power Supply
Offered by In21 Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Connect pins correct way & it works!, 14 May 2014
Works with my motorola BP video monitor screen :) (phew)

#I hadnt realised this adapter comes with many fittings - this is good because you can use it to charge a number of things but I wouldnt normally opt for something with extra attachments.
When I first inserted the connection i needed, the adpater didnt work. I tried again to no avail & immediately dismissed this as a cheap bad product - I submitted a return but never got round to posting it back.
I was just now looking for other adapters and read a review advising people to connect the attachments the correct way - meaning the pins have a plus and minus charge which I never realised. Having re-tried just now, the charger works. It will probably last longer than the one that came with my monitor (£160 and the cable wore and split within a year!).
I will look after this one much better and avoid twisting or bending the cable too much.

Jungle Musical Carousel
Jungle Musical Carousel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for new baby, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Jungle Musical Carousel (Toy)
This is a fantastic and unique product. My son loved the sound of the wind-up music box. It's colourful and solid.

Alphabet Boy's Nursery and Bedroom Wall Stickers - Upper Case (Red White and Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 22 Feb 2014
There are fantastic. We used in my sons nursery and have been reading them to him since birth. He loves pointing up at them. Easy to use & look great.

We Wished Upon A Star Quote, Vinyl Wall Art Sticker, Decal Mural,Kids, Playroom Bedroom, Nursery, 145cm wide: Red
Offered by Fabulous Wall Art Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic item, 22 Feb 2014
I love these quotes. We personalised my sons nursery so easily with these and he loves it. We chose red and I ordered mirror stars to add sparkle. We read the quote to him and he is now trying to repeat back to us. Really easy to use and professional looking.

Milkscreen Home Test for Alcohol in Breast Milk 20 Test Strips
Milkscreen Home Test for Alcohol in Breast Milk 20 Test Strips
Offered by importlocator

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 22 Feb 2014
I think these are great for responsible mothers not for people wanting to drink and feed. Alcohol can stay in breast milk longer than 8-12hrs so if you want to test the next morning it's a good guidance.

Generic Pop-Up Tunnel
Generic Pop-Up Tunnel

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Generic Pop-Up Tunnel (Toy)
Quick to 'pop up' and very small when packed away. Great addition to the pop up tent. My son has yet to crawl through but the older children at his birthday really enjoyed it

Mushroom Baby Pool
Mushroom Baby Pool
Offered by Stack 'm High Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ball pit!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Mushroom Baby Pool (Toy)
Quick and easily to blow up without a pump. I use as an indoor ball pit.
I set it up for my sons birthday and some of the children were climbing all over it (older children) and the pool survived their battering. I like the little extras u can pull off the sides and the small mushrooms that baby can play with. Great item.

Amscan International Giant Personalise Banner
Amscan International Giant Personalise Banner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great banner to personalise, 22 Feb 2014
I struggled to find an affordable and easy birthday banner for my sons first birthday and this item saved me. Delivery was prompt and the letters and banner are very good quality especially for the price.
We had plenty of letters and with some careful measuring & sticking the banner looks printed. Doesn't look like the letters are stuck on. Very pleased.

Generic Ball Pit Play Tent
Generic Ball Pit Play Tent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Generic Ball Pit Play Tent (Toy)
Quick delivery. Easy to assemble & the little mesh sack at the top is fantastic. You can fill the balls using the holes @ the top and then open the Velcro cover above baby so the balls rain down. My son loves it. we also peek through the holes and he post the balls through to us.

Page: 1 | 2