Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Deborah > Reviews

Content by Deborah

Deborah

My Sister Jodie
My Sister Jodie

5.0 out of 5 stars sad but sensational, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: My Sister Jodie (Kindle Edition)
this book was really touching, but the end bit wasn't how i expeted it to be. jodie had always been my favourite character, so seeing her die was quite sad!:¡
but on all, this was a very funny book, jodie had a funny atmosphere on me; she made me want to try things i've never tried before. good things:]

Checkmate: Book 3 (Noughts And Crosses)
Checkmate: Book 3 (Noughts And Crosses)

5.0 out of 5 stars msft, 19 Feb. 2014
this is my fav malorie blackman book, although i was a bit naughty, cos i did'nt read 1 or 2
;^)= i just saw 'malorie blackman' on the cover and went for it. this is actually good for those who have SAT's coming up and need good vocabulary!
:}

Clean Break
Clean Break

4.0 out of 5 stars Em's twin sister;)», 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Clean Break (Kindle Edition)
It all started off to be a great christmas, but then disaster struck...
I suppose it's like real life:[ (i tol you we were sisters!).Jacquelne always makes you feel like your there. Except i was actually there with Em!:]
This used to be my favourite book, but then 'little darlings came into town'!

Kiss
Kiss

4.0 out of 5 stars THEEEE ultimate winner of all books!;^}, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Kiss (Kindle Edition)
this is a(what you'd call) funny(although slightly crazy), teenager-ish (although at times can be inappropriate- i was only 10 when i read this- you can't blame a girl for trying!?), ok in other words a really good book!- thats why it's called 'THEEEE ultimate winner of all books! ;^}'
:* bye

The Kane Chronicles: The Complete Series (Books 1, 2, 3)
The Kane Chronicles: The Complete Series (Books 1, 2, 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars wowcher, 17 Feb. 2014
This book had me under a spell, within the first few chapters (i'm not even lying because I only had a sample-on my kindle-which consisted of a few pages).Plus i'm a'Malorie Blackman'\'Cathy Cassidy' fan, so this was a bit of a change!¡!¡\
:]/
;}

Angel Cake
Angel Cake

5.0 out of 5 stars best book ever, 29 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Angel Cake (Kindle Edition)
At the age of 10, I read this book,and if you've just grown out of Jacqueline Wilson books,then Iassure this is the one for you!This is mixed in with-love,drama, friendship and fun-lol:}