Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Iso Max > Reviews

Content by Iso Max

Iso Max

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
VeloChampion Warp Cycling Running Sports Sunglasses - (with 3 lens: inc smoked, clear) (White Frame with Red Nose and Red arm ends)
Offered by Maxgear Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, 12 Aug. 2015
It was the price that these have been reduced to, that I based my purchase decision on. So far I've used them twice, and really pleased with them. Rather than things darkening like you normally get with sun glasses, these give a similar effect, to that of a camera lens polariser. They take away the glare of everything. So visibility is still very good, with not too much loss of light. They have been highly useful in preventing things like small flies, and nats etc, in getting in your eyes. Can't be anything worse than having something go in your eyes, whilst out on your bike. They look, feel, and fit nice, and come with a nice protective carry pouch. Jobs a good one!

VeloChampion Summer Cycling Race Gloves - Fingerless Mitts with Pro Gel Palm available in Black, Blue, Red or Fluoro Yellow (Black/Fluoro Yellow, Large)
Offered by Maxgear Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 12 Aug. 2015
Couldn't have spent my money better any other way. What more do you want me to say. They look smart, feel comfortable, and do the job I purchased them for!

Prowell F59 Cycle Helmet (Black Blue, Large, Including a FREE SharkFIN Light worth £5.49)
Offered by Prowell Helmets UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Safety comes first!, 12 Aug. 2015
I'm not going to beat around the bush, with a long winded review. Do you require a helmet, that's of sound quality for the money, solid, and stylish? Well! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Trying to find the right one was just a complete pain to be honest. But then I came across a video on youtube, demonstrating this particular one. Trust me. It can take one hell of a blow! So on that note, it will keep your head in tact, should you fall off, and take a bit of a knock. We purchased two of these, with them arriving very quickly, and superbly packaged. Result!

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars What you want! Rather than what you need!, 27 May 2015
The title of this review is a money saver! I wanted a 70-200, but do I need F2.8? Not really, as F4, is more than enough in any given situation. This 70-200 is a gem of a lens to use. It's lovely and light, AF very fast, and the image sharpness just pops, with great contrast and colour. There is nothing not to like with it. I'm currently using a D610, and the combination of the two, feel great in the hand. The 70-200 is a bit bigger than my 16-35mm F4, giving hassle free portability. On a more important note, I use to own the Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 Sport. And this is sharper!

Hoya 77 mm Pro ND 1000 Filter
Hoya 77 mm Pro ND 1000 Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya all the way!, 3 Jan. 2015
This is a superb filter. Infact, pretty much the best one on the market. Initially, I had a 6 stop ND Hoya, and then a Tiffen 10 stop. I thought the Tiffen was good, until Hoya released this one. After a day with this on the camera, the Tiffen took a trip to ebay!

Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon
Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon

5.0 out of 5 stars This lens is awesome!, 3 Jan. 2015
Since the purchase, of my 120-300 F2.8 Sport, Sigma has become my religion. This is one amazing 50mm prime. It's quite heavy I guess, for a 50mm prime. But that's down to the solid build quality. When you take it out the box, you just basically feel, one solid piece of professional glass. And it looks a gorgeous bit of kit too. There is no simple way to put it, without boring the pants off you, with a long and winded review. It's one stupidly sharp lens, that produces cracking images. A no brainer people!

Lavender Oil Burner Gift Set - Aromatherapy Gifts
Lavender Oil Burner Gift Set - Aromatherapy Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, but very effective!, 1 Jan. 2015
A lovely candle lit gift! In with the Lavender, out with the matches, light the candle, and wow smells great!

Duracell 2400mAh Pre Charged Rechargeable AA Batteries - Pack of 4
Duracell 2400mAh Pre Charged Rechargeable AA Batteries - Pack of 4
Offered by Battery Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault them!, 1 Jan. 2015
Well! When have you ever known Duracell, to be no good? I charge these, on their own 15 mins booster charger, that I purchased separate. No problems! And no matter what I'm using them for, there's plenty of life from them!

Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - £50 (Plaid Globe)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - £50 (Plaid Globe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little xmas gift!, 1 Jan. 2015
That perfect gift, when your partner has got everything, and you're stuck for ideas! I'd be more than chuffed, to see £50, inside a neat little gift box like this!

Professional Candle Making Kit: Lavender
Professional Candle Making Kit: Lavender
Offered by MakingYourOwnCandles

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner loved it!, 1 Jan. 2015
A great value professional kit. And on that note, I've had a little go myself. It can be quite addictive, and superb for those, who want this, as a challenge for a new hobby.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11