Profile for PSYCHIC1975 > Reviews

Content by PSYCHIC1975

PSYCHIC1975

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Wireless IP Camera. Quick 3 step install using our Free iPhone, iPad and Android apps. Motion Alerts, Infrared Night Vision, Built-in DVR, and more. Ideal for Home CCTV or as a Video Baby Monitor. UCam247i
Offered by EyeSpy247

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need to spend hundreds £££!, 15 Aug 2014
I thought about my purchase very carefully, and certainly picked the right camera. If you want to keep an eye on things at home, then for the money, this is a spot on little gadget. And to be honest, with the quality of the vga, both day and night, I would think 1080p is not really going to benefit for the extra cost. It's not like I'm looking to make quality movies or anything. From the moment someone enters your property, this thing is filming, and taking lovely jpeg snapshots. The useful thing also, is the free cammy cloud, to store those images. So if a thief wants to pull the plug, or destroy the memory card for example. Too late! His mug shot has been taken. All of which, can be recalled on the phone apps, or viewed live! The beauty of things aswell, is the ability to run, and add more than one camera! This product is a no brainer. Get one!

Premium Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S by TORRO
Premium Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S by TORRO
Offered by Torrocases

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 26 May 2014
Stay well clear of these! The hard inner case gathers muck, and in turn, scratches, and puts minor holes into the back of your iphone. My iphone 5, on the back, looks a complete mess! I can't say I'm at all amused!

Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Chronograph Display and Black Leather Strap MS834BR

5.0 out of 5 stars A steal for the price!, 26 May 2014
After a nice looking watch? Then don't look a gift horse in the mouth! Retailing at about £200 on the accurist website, you can't really go wrong with this. I'm more than happy with it.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (Xbox One)
Offered by GAMES CONSOLES BARGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Visually stunning!, 26 May 2014
Not much can be said really. Other than, this game is just awesome! I've continued to purchase, and play each one in this series, as I've not played a bad one yet! Look forward to another follow up.

Microsoft Licensed Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip (Xbox 360)
Microsoft Licensed Kinect Sensor TV Mounting Clip (Xbox 360)
Offered by Global Xpress

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep! Just the job!, 26 April 2014
The best tv mount out the lot. No messing, just simply mount the Kinect via screwing in, and it's then, as easy as resting on the top of your tv. All you have to do with no fuss, is adjust the back, to achieve it sitting level. The tv mount is sturdy, and I can't see any chance of it falling off either. Great value!

P.S. It doesn't look daft, or out of place.

Think Tank Glass Taxi Backpack
Think Tank Glass Taxi Backpack
Offered by ac-foto-AGB-Widerrufsbelehrung-Widerrufs-Formular

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 25 Mar 2014
I was after a new bag, that would carry my D600, Sigma 120-300 Sport, and X1.4 converter all attached. Bingo! This is the fella! The bag contains lots of very well padded compartments, and can be easily removed, for the need of some long glass. There is a nice padded base, to take longer lenses, with the support of a safety collar. So this is perfect for quick access to kit, whilst all attached. It really does do a great job of protecting your equipment, and also comes with additional straps, for carrying tripods, and monopods etc. Don't be too worried about the rain either. There is a neatly folded waterproof cover that you can sling in, for those moody days. I've been a regular user of lowerpro, and in all fairness, Think Tank, has taken pole position for me! Superb for the money. You pay for what you get!

Tiffen 77mm ND3.0 10 Stop Neutral Density Filter
Tiffen 77mm ND3.0 10 Stop Neutral Density Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Filter!, 12 Feb 2014
Faultless! Faultless! Faultless! I took a chance, after reading a great review online, about the Tiffen Filter. Normally, I'm using Hoya. But this has been fantastic. It also, comes with a 10yr warranty! I've recently been to the Lake District with my D600. With the Tiffen on my 16-35mm F4, I could with comfort at F8 ISO 320, get a lovely 30 second exposure, in normal daylight. You really can get some lovely effects with it. 100% on par with Hoya Pro1 ND64.

The Photographer's Guide to The Lake District
The Photographer's Guide to The Lake District
by E Bowness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 12 Feb 2014
Not only a great book for photographers. But even better for those, who have never actually visited the lakes. So on this note, you don't need to own a camera, for some of the nice discoveries, that this book holds. If you are a camera owner, then even more of a bonus! And I can certainly say, that the book, doesn't have a single bad location in there. They are all stunning in their own way. Well worth the pennies, and perhaps the best one I've picked up to date!

Kahtoola MICROspikes-Red-S
Kahtoola MICROspikes-Red-S
Offered by FLOODIES

5.0 out of 5 stars When wearing these, I felt like Robocop!, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: MicroSpikes Microspikes - (Sports)
I can't honestly say, I have not a good head for heights. But chucking these over the bottom, of the old hiking boots, and I'm a changed person. On with my backpack, fully kitted out with camera gear, and up the fells I went. It was as though my feet became Velcro. Words can't describe how good these are, and how safe you feel. They basically just GRIP! I even left the leki walking poles in the car. Fitting is no problem at all. It's the same as putting your socks on. Superb!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 28, 2014 4:31 PM GMT

Death at Seaworld: Shamu and the Dark Side of Killer Whales in Captivity
Death at Seaworld: Shamu and the Dark Side of Killer Whales in Captivity
by David Kirby

5.0 out of 5 stars How would you like it??? Well???, 8 Dec 2013
Some great positive reviews by many about this book. But then there are some negative comments, in defence of seaworld. What's the matter? Does the truth hurt? Tell you what! Lets shove you in a small bath, switch the cameras on, and ask you to perform tricks with a snorkel and mask. And then, and only then, you will get fed. I'm sure we'd all love to be taken away from our family, and loved ones, to be stuck in a tank for the duration. Also, how on earth can seaworld claim they are so knowledgeable, and fully clued up on these creatures? Does a killer whale speak English? If I was to be honest. It's wreckless behaviour on behalf of seaworld, for financial gain. You play with fire, and you get burnt! Great book, and a wake up call to reality!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9