Profile for PSYCHIC1975 > Reviews

Content by PSYCHIC1975

PSYCHIC1975

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
iPhone 5 Case, JETech® Premium Luxury iPhone 5 5S Case Bumper Cover for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Latest 2014 Version (TPU - Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars One iPhone 5 protected!, 8 Dec 2014
No mucking about here. Looking for a nice tough, but decent looking case for your iPhone 5? This one fits the bill! No Brainer! Get one!

Lenspen Elite Cleaning Pen for Lens
Lenspen Elite Cleaning Pen for Lens
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera bag essential!, 8 Dec 2014
An essential piece of kit, to have in your camera bag, and very useful. I've noticed a couple of reviews, that don't exactly rate these. On that note, they must be doing something wrong??? I had no problem. Got one straight out the packaging, and it cleaned my glass hassle free. Great value!

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Blows Apple TV out the water!, 7 Dec 2014
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
Not much to say, other than brilliant! Most of the reviews on here say it all! I purchased this for my girlfriend as a gift. With her already loving the Kindle Fire HDX, this was a no brainer. Straight out the box, bosh, up and running in about 10 mins! I received also, £10 of credit. I contacted amazon customer services, who kindly removed that for me, and placed that into my girlfriends account to be used. Superb!

SpyderLensCal for Photographers
SpyderLensCal for Photographers

5.0 out of 5 stars Costly, but cost effective also!, 7 Dec 2014
I will keep this short, and sweet. Yes, people might say, it's a bit of plastic. But this is quick to set up, and does a very accurate job, if you have a dslr with fine tune. At the end of the day, every lens, and body will be different, with some slight tolerance. And to check that yourself, is not rocket science. If you send it away to be done, you can expect to double the cost of this thing. If your lens is new, with some problems anyway. Erm! straight back to the retailer, for refund, or replacement!

Ex-Pro Replacement Eye-piece cap/Eyecup [DK-21] for Nikon Camera Eye Cup [See description for models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Nowt wrong with these!, 7 Dec 2014
It's a no brainer! Why get the Nikon ones? You are just paying for the name to be quite honest. They are just a bit of rubber, at the end of the day, to rest your eye on. Personally, I can't see the difference!

The Conjuring [DVD] [2013]
The Conjuring [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Vera Farmiga

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth and reality!, 7 Dec 2014
This review is from: The Conjuring [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
After reading Edd and Lorraine Warrens book, I knew I wasn't going to be watching, the usual fabricated rubbish. This is a fantastic film, with an oldie worldie look to it, with a documentary feel aswell. So not only a great film based on the truth, but very accurate facts also. Why do I say that? Because our home here in Warwickshire, something was not quite right. As a result, stupidly, and for whatever reason, I started to get involved with the paranormal, and ridiculous ghost hunt events. Here these people get you involved with glass moving, ouija boards, and idiots who claim they are contacting loved ones! Seriously not the case, and clearly don't understand, the dangers, they are putting the public in. These events are just another gateway, or portal, for it to attach to a chosen individual. It's a sceptical subject yes, and I get tired of those, who laugh, and think they have all the answers. Anyway, we were bordering the oppression stage, from infestation, but luckily had two local priests to remove the problem. Since then, we have moved out. So back to film. It's the best one by far, as I have to base it on my experiences. At the end of the day, I know what I have witnessed. And yes, it can happen. I will never discuss it, or justify myself. Just buy it! But for those of you, who think it's not real! Then you are gladly mistaken!

Majority Verb Rechargeable Portable Mini Speaker with HD Sound - Black
Majority Verb Rechargeable Portable Mini Speaker with HD Sound - Black
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars DUDE! YOU ROCK!, 22 Nov 2014
Oh yes! What a nifty little gadget. I purchased this, to attach, to a Uniden Scanner. On opening the box, I decided to test it out, on my iphone first. 5 mins of listening to this, concluded, what an amazing little gadget. The sound is so crisp, and it can pump some volume aswell! You really can't look any further for the cost.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox One)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Day Zero Edition (Xbox One)

3.0 out of 5 stars Same Old! Same Old! Bored halfway through it!, 7 Nov 2014
To be honest, I started to get bored halfway through it. Ok, the visuals, and cut scenes in places are great. But these are getting like for like now. Hey Ho, let's deal with another bad guy at the end! It got played excessively, just to get it done, so I could sell it. I don't even think, I managed to see 10hrs play from it either. £48? Can't justify the cost anymore!

Wireless IP Home Monitor Camera. Quick 3-step setup using our Free iPhone, iPad and Android apps. Long range WiFi, Motion Alerts, Infrared Night Vision, Built-in DVR, Free Unlimited Online Motion Recording System. Ideal for Home CCTV or as a Video Baby Monitor. UCam247i
Offered by EyeSpy247

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need to spend hundreds £££!, 15 Aug 2014
I thought about my purchase very carefully, and certainly picked the right camera. If you want to keep an eye on things at home, then for the money, this is a spot on little gadget. And to be honest, with the quality of the vga, both day and night, I would think 1080p is not really going to benefit for the extra cost. It's not like I'm looking to make quality movies or anything. From the moment someone enters your property, this thing is filming, and taking lovely jpeg snapshots. The useful thing also, is the free cammy cloud, to store those images. So if a thief wants to pull the plug, or destroy the memory card for example. Too late! His mug shot has been taken. All of which, can be recalled on the phone apps, or viewed live! The beauty of things aswell, is the ability to run, and add more than one camera! This product is a no brainer. Get one!

TORRO Premium Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S
TORRO Premium Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 26 May 2014
Stay well clear of these! The hard inner case gathers muck, and in turn, scratches, and puts minor holes into the back of your iphone. My iphone 5, on the back, looks a complete mess! I can't say I'm at all amused!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10