Profile for Iso Max > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars What you want! Rather than what you need!, 27 May 2015
The title of this review is a money saver! I wanted a 70-200, but do I need F2.8? Not really, as F4, is more than enough in any given situation. This 70-200 is a gem of a lens to use. It's lovely and light, AF very fast, and the image sharpness just pops, with great contrast and colour. There is nothing not to like with it. I'm currently using a D610, and the combination of the two, feel great in the hand. The 70-200 is a bit bigger than my 16-35mm F4, giving hassle free portability. On a more important note, I use to own the Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 Sport. And this is sharper!

Hoya 77 mm Pro ND 1000 Filter
Hoya 77 mm Pro ND 1000 Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoya all the way!, 3 Jan. 2015
This is a superb filter. Infact, pretty much the best one on the market. Initially, I had a 6 stop ND Hoya, and then a Tiffen 10 stop. I thought the Tiffen was good, until Hoya released this one. After a day with this on the camera, the Tiffen took a trip to ebay!

Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon
Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon
Offered by PHOTO UNIVERS

5.0 out of 5 stars This lens is awesome!, 3 Jan. 2015
Since the purchase, of my 120-300 F2.8 Sport, Sigma has become my religion. This is one amazing 50mm prime. It's quite heavy I guess, for a 50mm prime. But that's down to the solid build quality. When you take it out the box, you just basically feel, one solid piece of professional glass. And it looks a gorgeous bit of kit too. There is no simple way to put it, without boring the pants off you, with a long and winded review. It's one stupidly sharp lens, that produces cracking images. A no brainer people!

Lavender Oil Burner Gift Set - Aromatherapy Gifts
Lavender Oil Burner Gift Set - Aromatherapy Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, but very effective!, 1 Jan. 2015
A lovely candle lit gift! In with the Lavender, out with the matches, light the candle, and wow smells great!

Duracell 2400mAh Pre Charged Rechargeable AA Batteries - Pack of 4
Duracell 2400mAh Pre Charged Rechargeable AA Batteries - Pack of 4
Offered by iCell Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault them!, 1 Jan. 2015
Well! When have you ever known Duracell, to be no good? I charge these, on their own 15 mins booster charger, that I purchased separate. No problems! And no matter, what I'm using them for, there's plenty of life from them!

Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - £50 (Plaid Globe)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Box - £50 (Plaid Globe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little xmas gift!, 1 Jan. 2015
That perfect gift, when your partner has got everything, and you're stuck for ideas! I'd be more than chuffed, to see £50, inside a neat little gift box like this!

Professional Candle Making Kit: Lavender
Professional Candle Making Kit: Lavender
Offered by MakingYourOwnCandles

5.0 out of 5 stars My partner loved it!, 1 Jan. 2015
A great value professional kit. And on that note, I've had a little go myself. It can be quite addictive, and superb for those, who want this, as a challenge for a new hobby.

Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie [DVD] [2014]
Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

1.0 out of 5 stars A tacky version of Mr Bean!, 1 Jan. 2015
Straight to the point! Don't waste your money. I'd had enough, was bored, and fed up after 30mins. I think Brendan has gone out of his depth with this. The small screen, on the tv is superb, and love the guy. But leave this style of movie, to the likes of Rowan Atkinson. A shame though!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2015 5:28 PM GMT

iPhone 5 Case, JETech® Premium Luxury iPhone 5 5S Case Bumper Cover for Apple iPhone 5/5S - Latest 2014 Version (TPU - Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars One iPhone 5 protected!, 8 Dec. 2014
No mucking about here. Looking for a nice tough, but decent looking case for your iPhone 5? This one fits the bill! No Brainer! Get one!

Lenspen Elite Cleaning Pen for Lens
Lenspen Elite Cleaning Pen for Lens
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera bag essential!, 8 Dec. 2014
An essential piece of kit, to have in your camera bag, and very useful. I've noticed a couple of reviews, that don't exactly rate these. On that note, they must be doing something wrong??? I had no problem. Got one straight out the packaging, and it cleaned my glass hassle free. Great value!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11