Profile for Iso Max > Reviews

Content by Iso Max

Iso Max

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
iPhone 5S Case, [Heave Duty] **Slim Protection** i-Blason Armorbox [Dual Layer] Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers Cover for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S (Black) (Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullet Proof!, 13 Jan. 2016
You can't deny the fact, the iPhone is a neat bit of kit. And I would imagine if dropped, it's not going to do it a great deal of good! So there's a solution. Just buy one of these little toughies. What a fantastic case. Solid to say the least. It arrived very quickly, and superbly packaged. I done lots of review reading, and online searches, to 110% make sure I grabbed the right one. This truly, is one hell of a body guard!

Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40699 Steam Iron Diamond Soleplate, Plum
Morphy Richards Turbosteam 40699 Steam Iron Diamond Soleplate, Plum

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 22 Nov. 2015
Our previous iron was Morphy Richards. And that really did last well. Unaware, when purchasing this, it was actually the same model. Ok, so I now know we've got a damn good iron, based on our previous experience.

SanDisk Ultra Android 32 GB microSDHC Memory Card plus SD Adapter up to 80 MB/s, Class 10 FFP [Newest Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Sandisk!, 22 Nov. 2015
Purchased these for my partners Kindle Fire. Straight to the point. Being a photographer, I swear by Sandisk, and you pay for what you get! No brainer!

(2 Years Warranty) Veetop Flat CAT7 High Speed 10Gbps RJ45 Ethernet LAN Networking Cable with SSTP Copper Wires Shielded & Gold Plated Connector for Computer Laptop Router Patch Modem Switch Box (Flat-1.5m/4.9ft-Black)
Offered by Veetop

5.0 out of 5 stars Job Done!, 22 Nov. 2015
No problems what so ever. Purchased this to connect the smart tv to the router. Arrived quickly, and can't fault it. It's an ethernet cable, and so not much more to say really!

Trespass Packa Unisex Tech Pack Away Jacket - Black - Extra Extra Large
Trespass Packa Unisex Tech Pack Away Jacket - Black - Extra Extra Large

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does What It's Supposed To Do!, 22 Nov. 2015
Yes, it's quick, efficient, and keeps you dry, if rain occurs during those summer months. But it's not designed to keep you warm, or give any fashion display either. Because I will be honest. It's like wearing a bin liner! So the 5 stars I give, is for it's purpose!

Watson WSMA-881 W881-SMA SUPER GAINER Wideband Radio Scanner Receiver Antenna SMA
Offered by Radioworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Antenna!, 22 Nov. 2015
Excellent, clear reception, and no complaints. A massive improvement over the rubber antenna, that comes in the box of the Uniden 125xlt I purchased.

SKS Triangle Bag black 2014
SKS Triangle Bag black 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd Be Lost Without It!, 22 Nov. 2015
Great efficient product, that secures safely, and easily to your mountain bike. Perfect for those essentials, such as keys, phones, and wallet etc. There's clearly no way I can see this falling off, and feel it's a must for all bike owners!

Samsung HW-J355 120 W 2.1 Channel Wireless Soundbar Speaker System with Subwoofer (2015 Model)
Offered by gadget-south-side

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mutts Nutts!, 22 Nov. 2015
Been reading, and having a good look around at various sound bars. And I have to say, the feedback here on Amazon, for this particular model, stipulates it all. I've just purchased this for my 4K 48", and the quality of sound, has somewhat dramatically improved. The quality really did shock, and surprise me, when you can clearly pay hundreds of pounds more, for other products out there. For the price Samsung are asking here, you're clearly getting more than enough for your money. Infact, it's all you need in my honest opinion. The sound is crisp, clear, and anything over 20 on the volume, and the whole of Warwickshire could listen to what you're watching. It does come with an optical cable, but I opted to purchase a gold plated one from Maplins.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 27, 2015 7:05 PM GMT

Premier Housewares 2 Tier End Table with Black Glass Shelves and Chrome Frame - 47 x 39 x 39 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Product!, 15 Oct. 2015
I was looking for something stylish, and smart looking for a mini hifi system. With this you can't go wrong for the cost. It's of great quality, and easily put together in about 10 mins. It's of similar design, and sits at the same height as my tv stand. So really impressed with it. Once constructed, the unit is very sturdy, and hassle free to move about. On that note, I shall be ordering 2 more!

All-New Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD
All-New Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD

1.0 out of 5 stars Gimmick! Straight back for a refund!, 9 Oct. 2015
Not even had one days use from it. Shocking! Had no problem with the first version. But this, has been a bag of trouble from the word go. Freezing, locking up, and stipulating no apps or content available. Another issue, was the loss of signal all the while. I've even changed the sky filter to help eliminate the fault. Nothing wrong with sky, laptop, and xbox live. So I shall sit on my refund money, wait, and continue with the normal Amazon TV. The interesting thing, is that I can access all of the content, and Amazon Prime via my Smart TV, or XBOX LIVE! So somebody please tell me the great advantage, or benefits?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12