Profile for Biker 09 > Reviews

The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
The Impossible [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Ewan McGregor

5.0 out of 5 stars Exquisit Drama, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Impossible [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
As everyone I followed the news on the real catastrophe.
At the first I didn't want to buy the DVD because I really got tired of all the TV news at that time. Hours over hours they all run about "Who gets the best headlines or the most corpses."
Then I saw the trailer of this film. It shows a film about a family. Not the catastrophe. So I lend the DVD to watch it. It's breath taking from the first minute.

Olympus Has Fallen [DVD] [2013]
Olympus Has Fallen [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Gerard Butler

3.0 out of 5 stars Die hard in Pocket format, 16 Jun 2013
The story is fast told: Good guy kick bad guys butt alone, because everyone else is a idiot. The action is good, but if you are european you should switch of your mind. This typical american patriotism sucks! It seems the USA have a new enemy, first the russians, then the arabs and now the north corean,

Teen Wolf - Season 2 [DVD] [NTSC]
Teen Wolf - Season 2 [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Tyler Posey

5.0 out of 5 stars A new kind of werewolf, 16 Jun 2013
I'm a great fan of werewolf films, so at the start I was dissapointed, that I don't see the "normal" transformation into a beast. But this is better. It's a conclusive story whith a lot of action, love, teen stuff ... A little warning see close to the describtion. I don't remember the first describtion, but I am sure for the format was written "PAL". So guessed my surprise when the format add up as "NTSC". Luckly my DVD player is able to change formats.

Arrow - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Arrow - Season 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Stephen Amell

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Hero, 16 Jun 2013
This series is pure action from the start. It's also a series about a man who tries to get his life and his family back. But he is changend forever. It will be difficult to continue this level in the second season, but I hope they will.

The Dark Knight Rises (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
The Dark Knight Rises (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale

2.0 out of 5 stars Exspendable, 7 Aug 2012
Watched the film just in cinema. I wished the spared us this third part.
The beginning was promesing and some of the action was quit amazing, but the longer the film goes, the film went south. They tried to combine a action film with a selffinding process of the main actors. And there not succeded.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2012 5:56 PM BST

Blue Murder - Complete Series 1-5 [DVD]
Blue Murder - Complete Series 1-5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Caroline Quentin

4.0 out of 5 stars Great british crime series, 22 Jan 2012
I thought long about it, if I should by the series or not because in my country it was difficult to find a trailer about the series. I am glad I did take the risk.
It's really refreshing to have a crime series which combined familiy and drama and show that the policemen and women are human.
What I find good, too is that there is no shooting every five minutes. The police use there brains not there guns.

To the story: It's about a DCI of the Manchester police who is also a mother of four children. And how difficult it is to find the balance between. But she is backed up by her team.

What I regreet is, that they stopped the series.

True Blood Season 1 and 2 (HBO) [DVD]
True Blood Season 1 and 2 (HBO) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anna Paquin

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, 4 Jan 2011
I bought the series 1+2 because of the third series who is actually running on German TV and I want to know the beginning.
Who likes people who sleeps whith everyone who isn't on the count of three on a tree is right here. To find a storyline is really difficult. The second season is better than the first one (Better story, more action). I wouldn't buy the series a second time.

Sanctuary - Season 2 [DVD]
Sanctuary - Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Tapping

5.0 out of 5 stars Unconventinal Fantasy Series, 4 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sanctuary - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
This is a story about "monster hunters". But not every time the monsters are the bad guys and the definition of a "monster" is not black and white. I found this really refreshing.
You will not be bored.

The Fixer - Series 2 [DVD]
The Fixer - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Andrew Buchan

5.0 out of 5 stars How can somebody likes killers? - You will like this one!, 28 Jun 2010
This review is from: The Fixer - Series 2 [DVD] (DVD)
This are stories about an Ex-Army who work now for the goverment as a Kiler. But theres always a conflict between his orders and his contions. Sometimes funny, sometimes violent. I hope there will be a third series.

Supernatural - Fifth Season Part 2 [DVD]
Supernatural - Fifth Season Part 2 [DVD]
Offered by BIG Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling, you will love it, 28 Jun 2010
How can a human fight the devil? Dean and Sam will show you. Evrybodey who love horror storys which take itself not totally series will love this series. It's a shame that I have to wait another 2 month before I get my hands on the second part of season 5.

Page: 1 | 2