Profile for June > Reviews

Content by June

June "female" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
VonShef Exclusive Electric Egg Boiler Cooker for up to 7 Eggs Stainless Steel construction produces 7 perfectly boiled eggs + Poacher & Steamer Attachment
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Fantastic, wouldn't be without it at home or at work.

Heart To Heart
Heart To Heart
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Heart To Heart (MP3 Download)
fave from the moon landing album

Avalon
Avalon
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars this takes me back. lovely sophorific and memorable., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Avalon (MP3 Download)
this takes me back. lovely sophorific and memorable.

Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43926 Hot Water Dispenser - Red
Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43926 Hot Water Dispenser - Red
Offered by Pricelover Deals
Price: 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars morphy riichards accents one cup, 29 May 2014
This is to update my much loved but ageing tefal one cup. So pleased with this new morphy richards version. I found that I never used the cold water so won't be missed thankfully. Love the style and get what people say a out easy use for anyone with hand or lifting issues that can happen at any age. Wouldn't be without a one cup now but do keep a kettle just in case although think it will be good for tea also.

Sefton: The Horse for Any Year
Sefton: The Horse for Any Year
by Jeremy Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars sefton a horse for any year, 18 April 2014
Lovely book. I purchased back in 1983 when it came out but must have given it away so decided to 're purchase. Household cavalry do amazing work. Multi tasking par excellence and nobody deserved what happened in 1982 in Hyde Park, especially not the horses as they had no choice to be where they were.

Gimme Shelter
Gimme Shelter
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gimme Shelter, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Gimme Shelter (MP3 Download)
this track is probably the best track ever for the Stones. Great to be able to cherry pick for my Kindle!

Performance And Cocktails - Deluxe Edition
Performance And Cocktails - Deluxe Edition
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Performance and Cocktails, 3 April 2014
I have all these on cd but wanted to download to play anywhere on my kindle / pc etc .

Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms
Price: 8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Brothers in Arms, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Brothers In Arms (MP3 Download)
lots of great memories on this cd to re-visit whenever I wish. still good all these years later. great its on my cloud player / office pc

Hands Free Magnifying Glass With Light & Neck Cord LED Illuminated Magnifier For Reading Sewing Crafts Handcraft Hobby New
Offered by LED Light Store
Price: 6.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Handfree Magnifying Glass, 3 Mar 2014
Its good for what I required - unpicking a gold chain. It gave me a chance to see up close exactly where the knots were.

Sefton: The Story of a Cavalry Horse
Sefton: The Story of a Cavalry Horse
by J.N.P. Watson

5.0 out of 5 stars Sefton : The Story of a Cavalry Horse, 26 Feb 2014
I had this book when it first came out but cannot find it at home so have sent for another. The events of that day in 1982 are etched in my mind also as I well remember that night going home on the underground, before the days of mobile phones, with every commuter reading the newspaper and the awful sad photographs on display all around me. I am shocked and horrified that the government of the day thought so little of our troops who defend us both here and abroad, could throw away their chance of some kind of closure. the events of 25th February 2014 are also etched in my mind forever. I shall be going to the Household cavalry Memorial in Hyde Park today to pay my respects as I want no part of that decision.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3