Profile for Cheryl Edwards > Reviews

Content by Cheryl Edwards

Cheryl Edwards (South Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Pumpkin Patch W3TG80060 B Baby Girl's Dress Tangerine 12-18 Months
Pumpkin Patch W3TG80060 B Baby Girl's Dress Tangerine 12-18 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 12 Dec 2013
Absolutely fabulous dress - just what I have come to expect from Pumpkin Patch. Bought as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter who will be 1 on New Year's Eve, so cannot comment on fit yet.

Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 10.1 P5100 - (RED) Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand Typing Case Wallet Plus Free Stylus Pen+ Screen Protector
Offered by DayzHappy

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 22 May 2013
Does what it says on the box. Great fit, no probs at all in use, just a bit disappointed with colour. Previous reviewer said it had a funny smell when new, but that it soon disappeared - I have found this to be true. It should not however be sold as "leather" as it certainly is not, but it does look good.

BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
BT Inspire 1500 Twin Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by liGo

2.0 out of 5 stars Pathetic keypad., 22 May 2013
Keys are so flat it is extremely difficult to press the numbers. Cannot work out how to use the answer machine, or choose ring tones. Have followed instructions to the letter, it plays back my answer message, then when you ring to leave a message, it says "you cannot leave a message".

Bialetti ME-3  Coffee Maker
Bialetti ME-3 Coffee Maker
Offered by Harts Of Stur

2.0 out of 5 stars Vert disappointed., 22 May 2013
Purchased this thinking it was best in the market place, but not as good as my old one. The filter is so tight that
I have to use a finely pointed knife blade to release it after use. Still the best way to make great tasting coffee by far!

Magnetic Copper Bracelet - Mens / Womens Bio Wristband - XLarge
Magnetic Copper Bracelet - Mens / Womens Bio Wristband - XLarge

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 9 Feb 2013
Bought as a stocking filler for my husband. Looks good & he wears it every day, working an an engineering environment. Fit good

Gruffalo Melamine Single Divided Plate (discontinued by manufacturer)
Gruffalo Melamine Single Divided Plate (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by something nice 4 you

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 9 Feb 2013
My 2 yr old grandson loves this plate. The gruffalo is 1 of his favourite characters along with all the main charactersbin Ice Age.

Kids Keyboard Course: Bk. 1
Kids Keyboard Course: Bk. 1
by Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 Feb 2013
I gave my 7yr old granddaughter & 5 yr olde grandson this book along with a keyboard & stand and a mike & stand for Christmas. They both loved everything & my granddaughter is looking forward to my 60th party when she can play 3 tunes she has learned from this book.

WARMEN Hot sale! Stylish Genuine Nappa Leather Winter Warm Lined Gloves(L, Red)
WARMEN Hot sale! Stylish Genuine Nappa Leather Winter Warm Lined Gloves(L, Red)
Offered by Sunshine Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fab!! Highly Reccommended!!, 9 Feb 2013
Love these - Super Stylish, Extremely Soft & Comfortable. Best made gloves I have ever owned & the fit is amazing. I had "red leather gloves" in my amazon wish list & was given a pair of Jasper Conran gloves from Debenhams which were terrible, very small fit & extremely uncomfortable, so Idecided to treat myself to these instead. I could not be happier with my wonderful gloves & would not hesitate to purchase from this seller in the future.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 13 Jan 2013
I was once given a paper fan by a student friend of my daughter and loved it. It opened easily, worked well and lasted years. I expected the same of this one, but sadly, it is extremely stiff paper, does not open to full capacity and seems to be of very poor quality.

Sterling Silver Marcasite Marquise-shaped Ring, w/ Brilliant Cut Natural Garnet, 13/16" (21mm) wide, size N
Offered by Revoni

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab ring, 17 Dec 2012
My mam chose this for my Christmas presie from the "wish list" I created. It is simply stunning & I am thrilled with it. Although it is not exactly as pictured: the band is actually quite narrow and I think I would have preferred it wider, as it appears in the picture. Also, the outer marcasite part of the ring shows 12 dark stones and mine only has 10. Despite these two negatives the actual ring manages to look much better than it does on screen. I would highly recommend this for daywear, but even more suited for evenings. Size is perfect, though I would have preferred a larger size to wear on my middle finger. As it is I had to opt for the largest available and wear it on the ring finger instead (I do have very chubby fingers).

Page: 1 | 2