Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Until You
Until You

2.0 out of 5 stars did not grab me, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Until You (Kindle Edition)
This wasn't badly written, I just couldn't enjoy it. Neither of the MCs grabbed me, and I couldn't even be bothered to read ahead to see what the HEA would be.

Sold to the Sheikh (Club Volare Book 1)
Sold to the Sheikh (Club Volare Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars romantic escapism, 29 Jun 2014
Absolutely loved this. Yes, like a lot of these stories, he's borderline psychic (very useful skill, considering), but the relationship between Stella and her Sheikh is well done, and progresses nicely.
Total escapism, highly recommended.

Mine, All Mine (Fated for Love Book 1)
Mine, All Mine (Fated for Love Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars not brilliant, 29 Jun 2014
This ended up being deleted. I found the plot daft, the hero a bit of a wazzock, and the heroine just too much of a feisty drip.

Lady Danger (The Warrior Maids of Rivenloch Book 1)
Lady Danger (The Warrior Maids of Rivenloch Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 29 Jun 2014
I cannot recommend this book highly enough. A lovely story about two equally matched, strong MCs, and their battle to find the relationship that works. Teases about the other books in the series which intrigue, and a rich supporting cast.

The Sun and the Moon (Lords of Conquest)
The Sun and the Moon (Lords of Conquest)

5.0 out of 5 stars truly wonderful, 29 Jun 2014
Absolutely loved this story! Haven't read medieval romance in a long time, this has reinterested me. The story is rich, multi-layered, the characters are wonderfully real, and it was a gasp aloud moment when the identity of the spy was revealed. Have ordered book one in the series and will order more when I can afford them. Truly wonderful.

The Rogue (The Rogues of Ravensmuir Book 1)
The Rogue (The Rogues of Ravensmuir Book 1)
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars rich in detail, 29 Jun 2014
I am on chapter five and finding this a bit heavy going. It's well written, the language and historical details are brilliant, I'm just very confused. Will persevere.

To Recapture a Rake: A Hephaestus Club Novella
To Recapture a Rake: A Hephaestus Club Novella
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars not grabbing me yet, 29 Jun 2014
Finding this one hard going, but that's probably me rather than the book. Written with the authors usual attention to detail and quality. I'll post another review when I finish.

His Seductive Muse
His Seductive Muse
Price: 0.77

3.0 out of 5 stars nice little story, 29 Jun 2014
This was a nice little story, could have benefited from being a full length story. Both characters were interesting, but the back story needed more time.

Bound to the Vampire, Desired by the Pack: Dark DNA Complete Box Set: A Paranormal Vampire Urban Fantasy
Price: 2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 29 Jun 2014
This ended up being deleted off of my kindle and hasn't made enough impact to be remembered. Really sorry, just didn't appeal to me.

Beating Hearts (A Paranormal and Contemporary Anthology)
Beating Hearts (A Paranormal and Contemporary Anthology)

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 29 Jun 2014
This was well written and edited, but the stories just weren't to my liking. The one with the needles in particular made me feel quote ill. The three stars are because it's at least well done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12