Profile for Puppy owner > Reviews

Puppy owner (UK)

Sekonda Model 4602.27 Ladies Gold Plated Analogue Expander Watch
Sekonda Model 4602.27 Ladies Gold Plated Analogue Expander Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Seconda Model 4602.27, 5 Nov. 2012
Bought after reading other reviews which were very helpful and comparing this to other products. I am glad I did even though the watch is made for someone with big wrists. A lovely little watch I bought for my mother who is 92 and needed one with a stretchy bracelet.

Excellent value for money - too early to say if the battery lasts. The reason I did not give it higher marks is the big wrist band. They really should do something about this?

Lee Cooper Denim Laceless Canvas Shoes Ladies Black Denim 6 UK UK
Lee Cooper Denim Laceless Canvas Shoes Ladies Black Denim 6 UK UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Lee Cooper Denim Laceless Ladies shoes, 6 Jun. 2012
I was disappointed with the shoe. Perhaps I am a bit slow but I thought I would have to add the laces - no, that was the design of the shoe. Also, this was not a ladies size 6 as I know it. Perhaps the shoe is good for others but not for me.

Sapphire 11167-04-20R HD 5570 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card
Sapphire 11167-04-20R HD 5570 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 19 Oct. 2011
My son picked this for me and it fits the bill perfectly. I didn't need too much capacity so the price and service were great. He installed it but it seemed straightforward.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 2 Aug. 2011
The quality was not what I was expecting or needing - an unwanted surprise at the wrong time - a waste of money

ByteStor 8GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 8GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars ByteStor 8GB USB Dataferry, 23 April 2010
Sometimes something just feels good - and this does. Something you can trust and not have to worry about having a problem with. Not only that, it is simple, small and fast. I really like it!

Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
Perfect Puppy: Take Britain's Number One Puppy Care Book With You!
by Gwen Bailey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book. Good company to buy from., 15 Feb. 2010
Book was competitively priced and arrived quickly in good condition. The book content is very valuable and a simple read - full of useful insights and practical tips to help at each stage of puppy growth.

Easipet Puppy Cage for Dog, 60 x 46 x 51 cm, Black
Easipet Puppy Cage for Dog, 60 x 46 x 51 cm, Black
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value and shipped very quickly, 15 Feb. 2010
Definitely a company to buy from. Competitive prices and fast delivery. The crate is sturdy and nicely coated.