Profile for Juls > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge
Beto Track Pump Alloy Barrel With Gauge

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Oct 2014
I have been using a small hand pump for the last 3 years and didn't know that these things existed for a push bike! (Duh) and have been struggling every time to pump up the bikes and realising now how hard going the peddling was due to not properly inflated tyres. This device makes light work of pumping air into the tyres. Granted it took a few pumps initially to pump my bike but that was because they were under inflated. However it was easy to attach to the tyre and the gauge was a great help to see how much air your pumping. The tyres are now properly inflated and it's a joy to ride the bikes now - feels a lot easy. This has been a godsend!

KabelDirekt Pro Series 5m 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable
KabelDirekt Pro Series 5m 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable
Offered by KabelDirekt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Oct 2014
I use this cable to connect either my ipad3 or android phone to my stereo so that I can listen to music via the stereo speakers. Works a treat!

Thermos Radiance Soft Lunch Kit, Navy
Thermos Radiance Soft Lunch Kit, Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 Oct 2014
Ideal for my 10 year son who has out-grown the kids lunchboxes. He wanted a more 'grown-up' version.

Jane Eyre [DVD] [1996]
Jane Eyre [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ William Hurt
Offered by Rare Media UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Oct 2014
This review is from: Jane Eyre [DVD] [1996] (DVD)
Another wonderful version of this classic story.

Jane Eyre
Jane Eyre

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Oct 2014
This review is from: Jane Eyre (DVD)
I love this version of Jane Eyre. (But then I love any version of this wonderful story!)......This DVD is in Spanish but you can change it to English during playback.

Apollo 13 [HD DVD]
Apollo 13 [HD DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

1.0 out of 5 stars If only......, 25 Sep 2014
This review is from: Apollo 13 [HD DVD] (HD DVD)
My fault for not reading the info first correctly and doing some homework prior to purchase. This DVD is ONLY for HD DVD players which I believe they do not make anymore after Blu-Ray came on the scene. This does not work in an ordinary DVD player or blu-Ray player. It has to be a Hd player.

JETech® APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod 3.2 Feet (White)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 Sep 2014
Works great on my ipad 3. My previous 2 genuine apple cables had come apart at the end that you insert into the ipad and the wires inside the casing started to show. This cable is flat not rounded and seems to be more robust then the round cables. It charges well so far. It's the same length as the genuine one but come to accept that this is the norm now. Am pleased with purchase so far.

Heavy Duty Bug Blind,Fly Blind,Strip Blind, Door Blind-COFFEE & CREAM-(80cm wide-Standard UK door size)
Offered by Holland Plastics (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 May 2014
These strips are definately much thicker than the normal cheaper ones. They are also a bit longer as well than cheaper versions. I think they are well worth it to keep the flies out. Will probably buy another as quality is very good.

HP 21/22 Combo Pack - Print cartridge - 1 x black, colour (cyan, magenta, yellow) SD367AE
Offered by Ink Jungle Ltd. (VAT Receipt Supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 April 2014
Original hp ink. Have tried recons but you can't beat the original, so worth paying the extra if you can.

Nature's Bounty St. John's Wort 300 Mg Caps, 100 Ct
Nature's Bounty St. John's Wort 300 Mg Caps, 100 Ct
Offered by OTCFORYOU

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 14 Feb 2014
Been using this product for about 3 months now to help with my mood swings whilst on the menopause. It recommends taking 3 tablets a day but I take 2 a day and it helps. I would say for me personally my mood swings are not as bad as they once were and sometimes I have to take the 3 tablets if I'm feeling I'm getting tense. Everyone is different so you can only try.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4