Profile for Shelley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1
Ebola K: A Terrorism Thriller: book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read, 31 Dec. 2014
Really current with Ebola in the news right now. Nice slow burn and a twist here and there, make this a great opener for the trilogy. I'm looking forward to the next book!

Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen Book 2)
Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars My thoughts........, 22 Dec. 2014
I loved the first book. I felt this story was good and I understand why the story had all the cult bits in it, and although it is hard to read, it was very well written. To be honest, I am not sure I will read Flames story, as much as I would want too, I am not sure I want to hear of Maddie's pain anymore and/or Flame as I find him a little bit strange! Would really like to read about Ty's sister so hopefully that one will come out soon. Tillie Cole writes a fantastic story.

Road to Desire (Dogs of Fire Book 1)
Road to Desire (Dogs of Fire Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good story, 8 Dec. 2014
I did enjoy the book. I would say its a 3.5 to 4 star read but that is only because I felt things happened too quickly and it felt a little bit rush. Other than that it was a good MC read. Not heavy on the MC side of things but hopefully there will be a couple of more books. Would like to read Hawk and Macks stories. Just would like the story to be a bit more spread out as it would have been a 5 star read then.

Riot (Predators MC Book 1)
Riot (Predators MC Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good!, 18 Nov. 2014
Had me hooked from the first page. Couldn't put it down. Would highly recommend and I can't wait for more!

Risk (Gentry Boys#2)
Risk (Gentry Boys#2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite!, 18 Nov. 2014
I enjoyed all 3 books, but have to say this was my favourite. I love the strong silent type and that's what Creed was! Great book!

Game (Gentry Boys)
Game (Gentry Boys)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed it, 18 Nov. 2014
Enjoyed all 3 books. Characters were well written and funny. Love a good story about brothers. Looking forward to reading about their cousin next!

Beautiful Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC Book 1)
Beautiful Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 18 Nov. 2014
Good MC read. The story line was a little bit different from the other MC books I have read. Good story, well written. Would recommend. Can't wait for the next one!

The Rage (Hell's Disciples MC Book 3)
The Rage (Hell's Disciples MC Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 11 Nov. 2014
I enjoyed the other two books, but this one had something a bit more. Really enjoyed it and look forward to reading more.

Climate Control
Climate Control

4.0 out of 5 stars an excellent read, 13 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Climate Control (Kindle Edition)
Great story on a very topical issue woven into global politics, my only criticism would be (spoiler alert)! The description of damage on the east coast went on for too long. Other than that, a good thriller.

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars a slow burner, 3 Sept. 2014
At first you think it's all about the climbing and it gets a bit boring but stick with it it gets better and better

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17