Profile for Ms. B. N. Fletcher > Reviews

Content by Ms. B. N. Fletcher

Ms. B. N. Fletcher "Bridget F." (Tewkesbury England)

Page: 1 | 2
Litozin Joint Health Capsules 100% Natural Rose Hip with Vitamin C - 120 Capsules
Offered by Your247Chemist

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, 17 Feb. 2011
I read up on this product and many people found it helpful. Unfortunately I don,t feel it has helped me a great deal. Have taken it correctly for over 6 months as I have generalised osteo arthritis with spinal stenosis. Pain not very much improved and certainly my condition is worsening,but I do have neurological problems too connected. I am grateful to find it somewhat cheaper on Amazon than elsewhere. Better for a while than the side effects of anti inflammatories and heavy painkillers I am often forced to take. It is worth a try.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2012 4:38 PM BST

Moon Cottage Cats Volume Two: v. 2
Moon Cottage Cats Volume Two: v. 2
by Marilyn Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars Completes the story, 30 Jun. 2010
Bought this to finish off reading the last of this quartet of books. I am almost finished reading it and love it. I have Burmese cats and these are books for catlovers. There are also interesting side lines about the author's interest in bumblebees and breeds of sheep. Entertaining and light.

AA Solar Light Rechargeable Batteries (pack of 4) - Ni-Hm
AA Solar Light Rechargeable Batteries (pack of 4) - Ni-Hm
Offered by Sivitec_Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars New life for solar lights, 30 Jun. 2010
I was very pleased to finally get replaceable batteries NiCad. at a reasonable price. However, They have a yellow light instead of the usual white light and I still had to throw away some stainless steel lights only a year old. They did not work in all my lights needing NiCad. batteries. It could have been the bulbs but not in 6 lights!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2012 4:30 PM BST

King Puck
King Puck

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest, 30 Jun. 2010
This review is from: King Puck (Audio CD)
This a great disc. Am big Christy fan anyway. Especially like 'the Rose of Tralee ' track. All very enjoyable

Dog Days in Andalucía: Tails from Spain
Dog Days in Andalucía: Tails from Spain
by Jackie Todd

4.0 out of 5 stars Hispanophile, 3 Jun. 2010
Enjoyed this book. Light, but an interesting slant on a couple who appear to have integrated well into their local Spanish village. Glad to know they are speaking the language and joining in the local customs and way of life. their love of animals shines through this book and am glad they seem to have the funds to be able to support them all. I would like to have a sequel of what happens to them farther on down the track.

Santiago
Santiago
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Chieftains go Galician, 3 May 2010
This review is from: Santiago (Audio CD)
Interesting departure again for The Chieftains. Carlos Nunez is a great musician, nice to hear the gaita and folk music from the Galician area of Spain, our celtic cousins. Great track ' Dublin in Vigo'.

Valley of the Heart
Valley of the Heart
Offered by Sound and Vision

3.0 out of 5 stars Valley of the Heart, 3 May 2010
This review is from: Valley of the Heart (Audio CD)
I like Sean Keane's voice but much prefer him singing folk music. This is at times a bit country so not really for me.

HP 364XL - Yellow Ink Cartridge (CB325EE)
HP 364XL - Yellow Ink Cartridge (CB325EE)

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Cartridge, 3 May 2010
Arrived very quickly. Ihave been using in my computer very successfully. Only problem I have is breaking the orange clip which is HP standard packaging. As I am an older computer user taking them off defeats me with arthritis in hands therefore I have a frustrating wait until a neighbour comes in to help.

A Portrait: Best of 1993-2003
A Portrait: Best of 1993-2003
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars New Irish Folk Voice, 16 May 2009
A new Irish folk voice to listen too. It grows on you.Interesting choice of songs too. Especially like'No Stranger to the Rain' and 'Killing the Blues' His voice draws you into the songs.

Misa Criolla - Navidad Nuestra - Navidad Verano
Misa Criolla - Navidad Nuestra - Navidad Verano
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Lyric Jose, 16 May 2009
Had this on tape for years and loved it, so good it has been digitally reorded to CD.Jose in his prime. A Mass using South American rythms wth Jose's beautiful lyric tenor voice full of meaning.

Page: 1 | 2