Profile for lindyloup > Reviews

lindyloup

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent

3.0 out of 5 stars Not robust, but seems to do a good job., 15 Dec 2012
I like it, although I dont feel it is very robust. The first one I had packed up after about 1 month. I initially tried to deal with Vax themselves to get it replaced. This was a nightmare, they are very difficult to deal with. I then tried contacting Amazon , and they were brilliant and sent a replacement immediately., I just had to send the faulty one back.
It is a useful little mop, I like the swivel head which gets into corners. In some respect I wish I had had the more expensive one which you can clean wall tiles and taps etc with. But on the whole i do like it, and as long as this one keeps going I will say I am happy with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 16 July 2012
The first mirror arrived smashed too smithereens, but a phone call soon resolved the problem, and the next one arrived safely. I love it, looks great and I have had lots of positive comments from friends when in my garden.

Kahuna Beige strap Ladies Watch AKLS-0160L
Kahuna Beige strap Ladies Watch AKLS-0160L

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price, 7 Jun 2012
I am satisfied with this watch, the strap was a bit stiff, but has got better with use, the face looks a bit cheap, the case for it was adequate,on the whole I am happy with it for the price. It serves its purpose which is to look nice on my wrist, and I have had a few positive comments from friends.

Roman Britain: A New History
Roman Britain: A New History
by Guy de la Bédoyère

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and informative, 1 Jan 2011
If you are interested in Roman Britain this is for you. It covers the whole of the roman time in Britain from start to finish. Easy reading.

Nikon S3000 Digital Camera - Black (12MP, 2.7 inch LCD, 4x wide Optical Zoom)
Nikon S3000 Digital Camera - Black (12MP, 2.7 inch LCD, 4x wide Optical Zoom)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully compact, 1 Jan 2011
Very pleased with this camera, we do a lot of photography and have a large Digital SR camera with interchanageable lens. But this one is ideal to keep in your pockets for that unexpected photo opportunity. Easy to use and quality seems excellent. A good buy at a good price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2011 10:07 AM GMT