Profile for Shannon911 > Reviews

Jeronimo Giant Wooden Tower In A Zipped Bag
Jeronimo Giant Wooden Tower In A Zipped Bag
Offered by TST Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for sunny days, 16 July 2013
Good quality bricks and well packed. Heavy tho! I would recommend this product for garden fun with children and adults alike

Roberts DREAMDOCK DAB/FM RDS Digital Stereo Clock Radio with Dock for iPod and iPhone

3.0 out of 5 stars Good radio and iPod dock but bit over complicated, 16 July 2013
This product could be more simple to use - I find it a chore setting alarms etc. The lighted time display can be dimmed but not enough for me - I have to put a book in front of it to stop the glare.

Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer, 1200 Watt
Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Nutri Juicer, 1200 Watt

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective juicer, 16 July 2013
Bought this juicer to try the juice fast diet . It's good for all veg and fruit although soft fruit like bananas don't really suit it. Better made into a smoothie. Only compliant is that I keep getting little cuts on putting the food in the chute - they could have smoothed off the edges . However I'm sure I will find a way around this. It's noisy but I don't know of any juicers that are not .
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 3, 2013 8:01 PM BST

The Handmade Home: Inspirational Craft, Food and Flowers
The Handmade Home: Inspirational Craft, Food and Flowers
by Cherry Menlove

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful feel good book, 27 April 2013
I received this book today after it being recommended by a friend. I was not disappointed- what a truly beautiful book. It is so uplifting and full of surprises . I love how Cherry writes - so truthful and poetic at the same time. I'm not creative but her projects are so well shown that even I am inspired to try. I will be ordering more as gifts for my special friends.
I do wish though that Cherry Menlove had a regular feature in a magazine and I was able to look forward to her features on a regular basis.
Role on her next book - I'm looking forward to seeing how she and her family progress !

Fossil JR8780 Ladies Brown Leather Floral Stitch Strap Watch with Pink Analog Dial

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty, 20 Mar 2011

Unfortunately the watch arrived and didn't work. Very disappointing - presumably the battery might have been dead. Had to return the watch.