Profile for Molen > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
90" x 90" Thermal Cream Blackout Lining Pair - 3 Pass Insulated
90" x 90" Thermal Cream Blackout Lining Pair - 3 Pass Insulated
Offered by HomeBeddingStore

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very disappointed as I'm having to wash them before using- this ..., 14 Jan. 2016
I have just received this item and on opening, discovered the blackout curtain very badly marked /yellow at places (as if been in the sun). I cannot use them with curtain as they are white and the yellow will show through! I am very disappointed as I'm having to wash them before using- this should not happen.

Diamante Effect Ribbon (5 rows) 2m x 25mm - Bridal Weddings Cake Occasions
Diamante Effect Ribbon (5 rows) 2m x 25mm - Bridal Weddings Cake Occasions
Offered by Wedding Sundries

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 9 Oct. 2014
Beautiful diamante effect ribbon which I plan to use on a 40th birthday cake. For the price I didn't really expect much but to my great surprise it is lovely, so much so I plan to re-order more. Although I haven't used this as yet, I can imagine the stunning effect this will have on any cake especially if lights dimmed and candles lit. Can't wait to put it to good use.

Ancol Sleeepy Paws Rich Stripe pyramid
Ancol Sleeepy Paws Rich Stripe pyramid

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, 9 Oct. 2014
Purchased this delightful little bed for my small dog (weighs 6lbs) for the winter as she does get a bit cold. We have wooden floors which can be a bit draughty but with her new bed this is no longer a problem. It does come with a small mat but for extra comfort I added a small blanket. Matches my décor perfectly, sits neatly next to a chair due to neat shape, light enough to carry from room to room and ideal for car and travelling. Love it...

6 IN 1 CAKE STAND CLEAR ACRYLIC DOME LID SALAD PLATE PUNCH BOWL CHIP DIP SERVER
6 IN 1 CAKE STAND CLEAR ACRYLIC DOME LID SALAD PLATE PUNCH BOWL CHIP DIP SERVER
Offered by bargains centre uk 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So versatile., 9 Oct. 2014
What a great buy and superb piece of kit. My recently baked chocolate cake looked beautiful on the cake stand. I even transported it (very carefully) to a birthday party with cover on, getting there intact. I can see I will use this item a lot especially for showing off my cakes etc. I think I will have to buy another one as I can see there are so many ways to use this. Well worth the money.

Food Mixer Dust Cover Blue - Suitable For All Kenwood Chef & Andrew James Food Mixers
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Oct. 2014
Good cover and although slightly big does the job.

Andrew James 1300 Watt Electric Food Stand Mixer In Stunning Silver, Includes 2 Year Warranty, Splash Guard, 5.2 Litre Bowl And Spatula
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy., 9 Oct. 2014
So glad I decided to purchase this 1500 watt rather than the 1700 watt food mixer . It is ideal for my baking requirements both in size and speed settings and up to date I have made superb sponges, cakes, buttercream, bread etc. My batter, dough etc. are so much lighter and this shows both in taste and outcome of baking. This is a brilliant piece of kit and so easy to use and although some parts are not dishwasher safe, easy to rinse/wash. Well worth the money and it looks good sitting on my work top. Five stars for this.

Lulu Guinness by Fulton Designer Umbrella in Three Unique Prints
Lulu Guinness by Fulton Designer Umbrella in Three Unique Prints
Price: £30.95 - £32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Mar. 2014
Bought this umbrella for my daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift (so lovely that I was tempted to keep it for myself) When given this she was over the moon. Beautiful item and will certainly buy one for myself.

Curling Ribbon 500m - Red
Curling Ribbon 500m - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 18 Jan. 2014
Lovely colour and thickness of ribbon, perfect for adding finishing touches to gifts. Lovely colour and thickness of ribbon, perfect for adding finishing touches to gifts. I would definitely recommend and will purchase again.

1x 500m Pink Satin Mothers Day Party Wedding Curling Balloon Ribbon
1x 500m Pink Satin Mothers Day Party Wedding Curling Balloon Ribbon

500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Yellow
500m Roll Curling Ribbon - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 18 Jan. 2014
Lovely colour and thickness of ribbon, perfect for adding finishing touches to gifts. I would definitely recommend and would purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13