Profile for HJ > Reviews

Content by HJ

HJ

The Meaning of Liff: The Original Dictionary Of Things There Should Be Words For
by Douglas Adams
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Meaning of Liff is a laugh., 4 Mar 2014
How do they ever think of all those meanings for everyday places, I will not be able to look at sign posts again without a laugh, my Wife does not understand.

Time to Run Men's Pace Running Short Medium Adriatic
Time to Run Men's Pace Running Short Medium Adriatic
Offered by Time To Run Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Time for a run., 4 Mar 2014
Much better for my daily running, had been wearing rather baggy shorts before, but these give me the freedom feel!

Impermanent Ways: Wiltshire Volume 3: The Closed Lines of Britain
Impermanent Ways: Wiltshire Volume 3: The Closed Lines of Britain
by Jeffery Grayer
Price: 10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars If only I knew then what I know now!, 31 Jan 2014
Nostalgia for those sadly long lost days, if only I had a camera, screwdriver and spanner for those portable memories.

The Auto Biography
The Auto Biography
by Mark Wallington
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Have not read it yet but!, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Auto Biography (Hardcover)
I and my family have been fans of Marks books etc. for years, it all started with a tape from the local library (sadly returned never to be seen again) of 500 Hundred Mile Walkies read by Bill Oddie. This will be read with relish and nostalgia for those halcyon days.

Kemble Hunter 50th Anniversary Show [DVD]
Kemble Hunter 50th Anniversary Show [DVD]
Dvd ~ . .
Price: 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunter Fest., 31 Jan 2014
I was there and this DVD brings back so many marvellous memories of an event which will never happen again.

RIDES DVD - HILL COUNTRY - CYCLING & TRIATHLON TRAINING
RIDES DVD - HILL COUNTRY - CYCLING & TRIATHLON TRAINING
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For a good work out., 31 Jan 2014
The Spinning group I am in wanted a fresh new virtual work out and this has proved to be it! Most virtual work outs we have been doing are 60 minutes, but this one is 80 minutes and that extra 20 minutes really pushes you, plus the added bonus of the hill repeats you can do make this a very popular work out.

Mazda MX-5 90-06 Retro Fit Flat AERO VU Windshield Wiper Blades - Pair Windscreen Wipers

4.0 out of 5 stars They do the job., 14 Dec 2012
my yearly purchase for the car, they must be O.K as my Wife who likes the dearer named wipers, "borrowed" my reserve pair and has n't given them back!

Rough Guide To The Music Of Tanzania
Rough Guide To The Music Of Tanzania
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Safari memories., 4 Nov 2012
Brought this as a memento of a once in a lifetime holiday to Tanzania, my Wife has it playing on her car CD nearly all the time, so it must rate as 5/5 given as her usual in-car CD is anything by Neil Diamond.