Profile for Russ > Reviews

Russ

Zehui Mens Mesh Hole Thong Back Hole G-String Briefs Underwear Yellow Tag M
Zehui Mens Mesh Hole Thong Back Hole G-String Briefs Underwear Yellow Tag M
Offered by Etosell01

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the difference between western and eastern body sizes?, 11 July 2014
I ordered sizes M and L, not being sure which size would fit. When they arrived, they were both too small - though the L wasn't far off.
I contacted the company through the Amazon medium, to arrange a return and exchange for the XL size. The Company _ Jimmy Design were great to deal with. I now have the XL size in the post to me. The product looks as good in reality as it does in the picture.
I should add, that for me, British M and L sizes in this department usually do the job. If the XL size fits - and I'm sure it will, It will be spot on.

Turn Of The Tide
Turn Of The Tide
Offered by TwoRedSevens

4.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love the track - and not a bad album at ..., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Turn Of The Tide (Audio CD)
Bought this for 'Life Is For Living' , having heard it on the radio. I absolutely love the track - and not a bad album at all.

Your Life - Train For It
Your Life - Train For It
by Bear Grylls

5.0 out of 5 stars l like the way the book is written - no nonsense ..., 11 July 2014
This book has really motivated me to get back into exercise again, after many years. l like the way the book is written - no nonsense language and an explanation of any terms or phrases that are used in the health and fitness world, which might not be readily understood, by those of us not accustomed to this environment. There is a certain amount of basic information regarding an approach to better eating, without ever getting 'preachy' about it. Mr Grylls tells us that he'd like to release another book on food and nutrition. I look forward to it.

Perfect Cakes Every Time
Perfect Cakes Every Time
by Victoria Combe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book...., 14 Jun. 2011
Great idea - publishing collected recipes that work!
First cookery book I've really liked - on sight, literally - that doesn't use
photos to illustrate the finished dish. I usually consider these a must.
I'm not a brilliant cook, and if I can't get my head around the recipe,
I feel a photo goes a long way to bridging the gap. However, in this case
the simple apporoach and personal comments after each recipe were enough.

Great results so far.

Nightflight To Venus
Nightflight To Venus

5.0 out of 5 stars As remembered....., 14 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Nightflight To Venus (Audio CD)
Loved it. Only one track on here not to my taste (Heart of Gold) - MY problem!

Great times had when this album was released - I was sixteen at the time. Night Flight To Venus
was an album track and big in the dicos. I think I appreciate the album better now than I did back then.
It actually sounds more serious (as opposed to 'just pop') than I remember. Very pleased with the purchase.

Andrew's Essential Guide to Beginners Golf
Andrew's Essential Guide to Beginners Golf
by Andrew Smith
Edition: Perfect Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars To start learning..., 14 Jun. 2011
My partner plays golf. I've recently become interested. As someone who plays golf well ( Handicap 8) he says this book is very good.
As someone about to embark on learning - it appears to be a very effective way of explaining, through simple diagrams, what is required.

Time will tell......

Petula (2007) [DVD] [US Import]
Petula (2007) [DVD] [US Import]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Petula - Slice Of The Times......, 14 Jun. 2011
Absolutely loved this. Saw it by chance. Would really love to get my hands on some of her old UK 1966 TV shows.
Fond memories of watching her TV shows as a child. Had a HUGE crush on her as a five year old. Lovely to hear her talking to camera
as I recall her doing. Great trip down memory lane, with a nice couple of musical surprises along the way.

Best of Karin & Anders Glenmark
Best of Karin & Anders Glenmark

4.0 out of 5 stars Not QUITE the best of Gemini....., 31 Mar. 2011
I bought this because although I have both the Gemini and Geminism albums, the former is on vinyl. I say not QUITE the best, as there are a couple of songs
at least, which have not been included here - 'Slow Emotion' and as best I can recall, a track called 'In the Middle of Nowhere' the former a brilliant Anderson and Ulvaeus composition and both from the first 'Gemini' album. Personally, I like the inclusion of the alternative 'Too Much Love Is Wasted' here, if only to show how different a song can be depending on the way it's treated.

Anyway, with this purchase, I can now once again, enjoy the beautiful 'Just Like That'. To echo another reviewer 'the best track ABBA NEVER released. Would have made a brilliant single. In my opinion, this Gemini version of the song,is the best lyric Bjorn EVER wrote.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2015 2:34 AM GMT

Very Fine Love
Very Fine Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Dusty - A very fine love, 9 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Very Fine Love (Audio CD)
Great album. Some lovely classic 'Dusty' sounding vocals. Of course, it's not sixties pop, but it's pop.