Profile for Ki Ki > Reviews

Content by Ki Ki

Ki Ki "Says it how it is!" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
NYDA 50ml (92% Dual Formula Dimeticone)
NYDA 50ml (92% Dual Formula Dimeticone)
Offered by LogixX Pharma Solutions Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Sadly doesn't work, 13 July 2015
This does loosen the eggs from the hair of you leave in over night but this will not kill all live Head lice but I don't think any product does. Comb and conditioner and smother with hair gel.

Nitty Gritty Headlice Defence Spray 250ml
Nitty Gritty Headlice Defence Spray 250ml

1.0 out of 5 stars This sadly doesn't work, 13 July 2015
Doesn't work, I use the shampoo and then spray this it doesn't work, my son now has very short hair too and he still get them. Nothing keeps them away sadly.

panache Women's Tango Balconnet Balcony Plain Everyday Bra, Red (Scarlet), 32E
panache Women's Tango Balconnet Balcony Plain Everyday Bra, Red (Scarlet), 32E

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!, 13 July 2015
I love it great fit and good support.

GoSparking Swarovski Elements Champagne Gold Crystal 18K Rose Gold Plated Alloy Earrings with Austrian Crystal For Women ER28355

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 13 July 2015
These sadly look rather cheap, I've sent them back. Really disappointed

Panache Lucille Tankini Womens Tankini Red/White 32E
Panache Lucille Tankini Womens Tankini Red/White 32E

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tankini, 13 July 2015
This review is from: Panache Lucille Tankini (Apparel)
Second one I've had I love this tankini it's so flattering and looks great on. The picture don't do it justice

Marvel Spiderman Swim Shorts Summer Beach Red Swim Trunks Childrens Kids Boys Size UK 3-4 Years
Offered by M-Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 July 2015
Great product, cheaper than the Disney store thank you

JETech® Luxury iPhone 5 Case Cover Bumper New Release for Apple iPhone 5 5G 5S - Red/Pink
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, 29 April 2015
Love this, it's pink though not the colour shown and I was a bit disappointed that you didn't get the front clear cover that I have received before with phone covers. Still a great little safe case though.

Tippitoes Junior Bed (White)
Tippitoes Junior Bed (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't do it, go to Argos!, 29 April 2015
Where to start, had two first one was broken when it arrived and the second was made so poorly I could put it together as there were already screws in the holes. Long story short after ringing for two weeks products were finally collected and I went to Argos and brought a great little toddler bed, it's solid and it was cheaper. This was such a headache, I won't buy bulk from here again.

Sole Threads Nautica Black White Women Beach Flip Flops / Slipper / Thong Sandals (6)
Offered by Sole Threads

2.0 out of 5 stars Do not fit well., 29 April 2015
Really tough flip flops, they look nice but are not comfy at all and I am always a size 6 except in these, way too small and there's notiong worse than an ill fitted flip flop.

Smiffy's Little Gingerbread Man Costume with Top/ Trousers and Headpiece (small)

1.0 out of 5 stars My advice don't waste your money, 27 Feb. 2015
So my son was desperate to be the Gingerbread Man so I ordered this and at the time I pressed pay I though wow his is expensive but worth it for him to be what he wants on world book day, the costume arrived and it is so poorly made, the bow is lop sided, the eyes are too small and nearly coming off, and in General, had I paid half the price I would still feel ripped off. My advice don't waste your money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6