Profile for TINA > Reviews

Content by TINA

TINA

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A good shoe, 10 Jun. 2013
Bought for my husband who had had several pairs of Karrimor walking shoes before but not this style. He wasn't sure at first but after a week they are worn in and really comfy.

Ten Trees and a Truffle Dog: Sniffing Out the Perfect Plot in Provence
Ten Trees and a Truffle Dog: Sniffing Out the Perfect Plot in Provence

4.0 out of 5 stars A heartwarming read, 10 Jun. 2013
This was an enjoyable read with some humourous moments. Shows how the idyllic lifestyle we imagine doesn't always turn out quite like we expect! Would recommend as a holiday read

Collins A4 Complete Traders Account Book - CT305
Collins A4 Complete Traders Account Book - CT305

5.0 out of 5 stars as described, 10 Jun. 2013
we always use these accounts books as they are clearly set out and easy to use even if you're new to business

How to Make Money Using Etsy: A Guide to the Online Marketplace for Crafts and Handmade Products

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 10 Jun. 2013
Didn't really tell me anything I didn't know so a waste of money.
Wouldn't recommend this book to my friends

I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker
I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent baby walker, 3 Aug. 2012
I purchased this for my Grandaughters first birthday and am really pleased with it. It is sturdy, nicely finished and the colours are lovely. My grandaughter is loving the different shapes and colours of the bricks, and especially likes the bell in the square brick. She finds the handle nice and easy to hold and the stability is good for walking practice. The overall finish is excellent.....no rough edges etc. The feel of the wood is so nice after all the plastic toys that are on the market.
I would definitely recommend this toy to anyone looking for a toy which stimulates developement around the 1 year stage.

SOTO Aroma Diffuser - White with Colour Changing Mood Light - Ultrasonic, Aromatherapy, Ioniser
Offered by WOWOOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Soto Aroma Diffuser, 18 Aug. 2011
This product is amazing! Bought for my husbands birthday and he loves it. The light colours are rally lovely and the vapouriser works perfectly. The best oil we have tried so far is Frankincense which is relaxing and good for destressing.
I would definitely recommend this product. Since we have been using it we have both slept better at night after having it run for a short while.