Profile for Nicholas John Timms > Reviews

Content by Nicholas John ...

Nicholas John Timms

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Raleigh Moon Front  LED Mini Cycle Bike Light
Raleigh Moon Front LED Mini Cycle Bike Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Better to be seen..., 13 Dec. 2013
A compact welle designed light producing plenty of bright white light. I feel much safer cycling with this accessory on my bicycle.

Wenu, Wenu [VINYL]
Wenu, Wenu [VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wenu, Wenu [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Fabulous Album. Exotic, romantic and very upbeat its high Tempo rythyms are exhilirating. It is a shame that a country that can produce such fine music is suffering civil war.

HARVEST FESTIVAL
HARVEST FESTIVAL

4.0 out of 5 stars Intrguing, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: HARVEST FESTIVAL (Audio CD)
I have been unable to play this cd due to dampness affecting my cd player but what I have heard Sounds interesting.

Best of the Stylistics [VINYL]
Best of the Stylistics [VINYL]
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars MEMORIES OF ADOLESCENCE, 13 Dec. 2013
THIS ALBUM CONTAINS MANY TRACKS THAT WE PLAYED ON OUR HIGH SCHOOL CLUB JUKEBOX. THEY ARE WELLE CONSTRUCTED SONGS SUNG HARMONIOUSLY BY A TALENTED VOCAL GROUP. Very pleasant to listen to.

E2-E4 (30th anniversary edition)
E2-E4 (30th anniversary edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing sounds..., 1 Nov. 2013
I had not heard of this musician before. After reading a favourable review in the Guardian and having enjoyed Kraftwerks output in the past thought I would sample. I was pleasantly surprised with this invententive electronic + guitar piece. It builds gradually to a fast combination of sounds that have a sophoriphic quality. I would recommend to family and friends. An ideal gift for birthday or Christmas...

Cycle Inner Tube 700 x 35/43C Schrader Valve
Cycle Inner Tube 700 x 35/43C Schrader Valve
Offered by E-BikesDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Bicycle riding is possible with a Schrader inner tube..., 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Raleigh Inner Tube (Misc.)
I have been using this inner tube for a number of weeks without any problems. It has survived being pumped up and until I ride over broken glass or a brass tack will no doubt transport me between home and the workplace for the forseeable future.

Herb Comfrey - 35 seeds - Green Manure / Fertilizer
Herb Comfrey - 35 seeds - Green Manure / Fertilizer

4.0 out of 5 stars comfrey as recommended by alys fowler, 16 Aug. 2013
This product arrived safely. I will sow the seeds into my allottment in the spring. It will make a useful addition to the sorrell, eyebright and the fruit and vegetables.

Wilkinson Alloy Hybrid Front Wheel with Solid Axle - Silver, 700 C
Wilkinson Alloy Hybrid Front Wheel with Solid Axle - Silver, 700 C

5.0 out of 5 stars Front Wheel, 15 Mar. 2013
The wheel looks robust and functional. No rubber lining around the frame so used the lining from the buckled wheel being replaced. Haven't been able to test until back wheel with gears is fitted.

Dyto Unisex Adult Red Set brake shoes ATB V-brake screw on 68mm - Red,
Dyto Unisex Adult Red Set brake shoes ATB V-brake screw on 68mm - Red,
Offered by Motorcount Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant brake blocks..., 25 Sept. 2012
I was taking a risk particularly downhill until I bought these,effective new brake blocks. Now I can cycle with confidence knowing that I will come to a quick halt if needed. A quality product easy to fit and adaptable to the requirements of each wheel.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Xbox 360)
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Xbox 360)
Offered by Clickforgamesltd

5.0 out of 5 stars strategy with others, 30 Jun. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have enjoyed the format of this game. It takes the player to diverse global locations and often presents quite unique challenges. I enjoy bein part of a team and this game offers three team mates to help with first aid and overall strategy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3