Profile for MumsRule > Reviews

MumsRule (UK)

Cupidity
Cupidity

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and quirky novella, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Cupidity (Kindle Edition)
Well worth a read if you like a little twist of fantasy with your romance. I could figure out the ending, but as in so many romances, the whole point is the journey towards the end and how it will resolve itself. Never sure why people say 'predictable' as if it is a bad thing when so many love stories are constructed that way. This kept me turning the pages and it wasn't long and drawn out. The perfect length in fact. Really enjoyed it. Sweet and original.

Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts: A  Christmas Novella
Miracle at the Museum of Broken Hearts: A Christmas Novella

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Novella, 19 Jan 2013
I really enjoyed this. This is not a book but a novella, and I do not think it fair if people expect more from it because it clearly states it is a novella. I have read other books by this author and will get around to reviewing the others because I find her stories fun but uplifting. This is a sweet romance and perfect for a long train journey or a flight or just an evening's read. I am not a big magazine reader but sometimes I just want a short read, so I love having a Kindle now as there is so much choice available. This story is highly recommended if you are after something light and sweet and well written, and there is even a meaningful message at its heart.

Barbie Zipbin Dream House
Barbie Zipbin Dream House
Offered by Hooray for Toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Barbie Zipbin Dream House (Toy)
Gave this to my little girl for Christmas as she is Barbie mad. She loved it and it was not that expensive compared to other Barbie products I had seen in the shops. It is sturdier than I thought it would be and great for storing all her dolls and outfits and then she unzips it when she wants to play with it as a house. She uses furniture that she already has and uses it as a sort of extension to the Barbie vacation house she got last year. One happy little girl so one happy mum.

The Magic Touch ~ A Short Story
The Magic Touch ~ A Short Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and not too long!, 19 Jan 2013
This was enjoyable. It is only a short story/mini novella but I am becoming a fan of novellas and short stories on my kindle as sometimes I don't want to get involved in a long book. I like stories with magic in them and this was well written too. Perfect for a short journey or an hour in front of the fire!

Les Misérables: Highlights From The Motion Picture Soundtrack
Les Misérables: Highlights From The Motion Picture Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars I really need to see the film now!!, 19 Jan 2013
This is lovely - very evocative - even if it isn't the complete soundtrack. It has my favourite songs on it. Now all I need is a babysitter so my husband and I can go and see the film!