Profile for N. Taylor > Reviews

Content by N. Taylor

N. Taylor (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Disobey (Epic series Book 3)
Disobey (Epic series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars A kindred spirit, 27 April 2013
Love the style. How to wake up and not be a sheep. Very funny too. Compulsive reading, read it in a couple of hours. A must read!! Thanks

Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011]
Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ James Franco
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, plastic, Hollywood garbabe. Go back to sleep America, 27 April 2013
This review is from: Eat, Pray, Love [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I'd be embarrassed if i was American because it does not portray authenticity in any form whatsoever. I found this film cringeworthy, stereotypical, shallow and inauthentic. The sentimentality makes you want to vomit in places. It does not give a clear indication of other cultures. Nor do you feel any authentic struggle, in fact i don't think there is anything authentic about the film full stop. All the characters are merely stereotypes and frankly it made me feel uncomfortable. It's fake, plastic, Hollywood garbage I'm afraid. Even the sweedish girl sounds more American than Sweedish.

Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Silver Plated Trinket Jewellery Box
Offered by Gift Cookie

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional product and service, 25 Feb 2012
I am so happy with this gift. I ordered it on thursday evening and it arrived today (saturday). The engraving is beautiful and the trinket box looks very expensive. This was for my friends 30th wanth birthday so i wanted something special and this product does not dissapoint! My friends birthday is on monday and was worried about recieving it in time so i was delighted when it arrived today. I'm sure friend will be thrilled to bits with it as i am.
I want to say a BIG THANKYOU for a beautiful product and exceptional service. I will definately be back in the future to buy more gifts.

Soul Coaching Oracle Cards: What Your Soul Wants You to Know
Soul Coaching Oracle Cards: What Your Soul Wants You to Know
by Denise Linn
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 21 Feb 2012
My Friend bought me these cards for christmas over a year ago. I can only say they are absolutely brilliant! Whenever we use them we always find the cards are totally accurate to our spcific individual circumstances. If the cards i picked were switched with the cards my friend picked, they wouldnt make sence but every time we do a reading, they are always very accurate and personal. They are also great if you are down and/or feeling lost and want to pick a quick card for guidence. All cards are so positive and uplifting. The artwork is also beautiful! I couldn't be happier, great present!

Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life
Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life
by Dr. Wayne Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids and adults both love it!, 24 Jun 2011
I bought this book for my friends 6 year old boy a few months ago. I wasn't sure whether he would like it but the other day I was telling my friend about some difficulties i was facing and he told me i should read the book I bought for his son. My friend told me it's all about being positive, looking for the silver lining within every problem and never giving up... he added that his son loved it and insists on that book every night before bed and that he (my friend who is a very masculine guy) was quite partial to it himself... well it really warmed my heart and cheered me right up! :-)

Burt's Bees Color Keeper Green Tea and Fennel Seed Shampoo 350ml
Burt's Bees Color Keeper Green Tea and Fennel Seed Shampoo 350ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and Clean, 21 Mar 2011
This is my favourite of all the burts bees range of shampoo and conditioners, it smells absolutely divine and refreshing and the conditioner is slightly more moisturizing than the others. It's a bit pricey but it lasts a long time and it's chemical free and not tested on animals. All burts bees products are ace!

Mystical Mandala Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
Mystical Mandala Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
by Alberta Hutchinson
Edition: Staple Bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive!, 21 Mar 2011
This is the first mandala colouring book and I absolutely love it! It is well worth the money and has many intricate designs that draw your mind to the moment. I can sit for hours and it is an excellent stress relief, you also get a really good feeling of accomplishment when you admire your work on completion. I showed my 11 year old nephew my designs and he is now addicted and has been sitting for hours colouring, he pinched this book from me because he liked it so much and so i have to order a new one. He has introduced my sister to it who is also loving it. The only bad thing about this particular book is thew pages are quite thin and if you colour in felt tip it goes through to the next page but the designs are beautiful and its well worth the money.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Burts Bees, 15 Mar 2011
It's scrumptious and delicious and it penetrates, soothes and moisturizes lips just nicely... apart from doing it's job, it is chemical free and 100% natural. What more could you want!!

Burt's Bees More Moisture, Raspberry & Brazil Nut, Conditioner 12 oz (340 g)
Burt's Bees More Moisture, Raspberry & Brazil Nut, Conditioner 12 oz (340 g)

2.0 out of 5 stars Vomit, 15 Mar 2011
I'm a massive fan of Burts Bees products and use all their toiletries and cosmetics but don't like the smell of this conditioner, it doesn't smell of rasberries, it smells of vomit!

The Shift Boxset (Book & DVD)
The Shift Boxset (Book & DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wayne Dyer the best!!!, 14 Feb 2011
I really loved this book and movie! Wayne Dyer is amazing an the film is so moving and inspring. Really nice set too!

Page: 1 | 2