Profile for TShrimp > Reviews

Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Offered by Locoisle777
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price performs without problems., 16 July 2014
This item arrived within the time scale specified, I have tested it in three different dash cams, one of which stated the use of a class four or six only, it has performed without problems in all cameras and for the price well worth the purchase.

E-PRANCE New Car DVR Mirror Rearview Mirror + Dual Swivel Front Cameras+Rear Backup Camera + Ultra Wide Angle 360 Degrees + 4.3" LCD + HD 1920*720P + G-Sensor
Offered by Coshinegroup
Price: 69.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Good concept for a dash cam, 16 July 2014
This item arrived within the time scale specified, the concept of this dash cam is excellent, when in position fixed to the rear view mirror it was very unobtrusive and I would leave it in this position without fear of it being noticed, the two front cameras gave a very wide view, the rear camera was also small and unobtrusive. The mirror was larger than my original and gave a very good view of what was going on behind the car. The file produced by the DVR displayed the two views front and rear side by side which was very convenient, The quality of the display was not the best I've seen, there are better full HD cameras on the market. However, the unit supplied to me was defective, it had an intermittent purple colour tinge on the right hand side front camera which was very distracting to watch on playback. I have since returned this item for a refund.

S15 SMD LED Fluorescent Tube Light 284mm - Warm White - Opal Cover
S15 SMD LED Fluorescent Tube Light 284mm - Warm White - Opal Cover
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 24.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Problems getting this product to work, 1 Jun 2014
This item arrived well within the specified time and was well packaged, I had also purchased a new S15 dual voltage shaver light fitting to replace an obsolete one. The new bathroom shaver light was installed the day it arrived and worked well with it original S15 filament strip bulb, however, after installing this LED bulb which was purchased because of the much lower power rating, the light didn't work. Following a little investigation I noticed that the contact ends of this LED bulb were of a wider diameter and flatter than the origin filament bulb which resulted in no contact with the socket connections. I resolved this issue by inserting smaller diameter washers between the LED contact ends and the fitting socket contacts. I am now pleased with the LED bulb, the light output is as already mentioned in other reviews as bright if not brighter that the original filament bulb although produces a whiter light which isn't a problem for me. I have given this item 3 stars because of the issues getting the bulb to work which may be a problem for other purchases of this product.

CE320A HP 128A LaserJet Toner cartridge - Black
CE320A HP 128A LaserJet Toner cartridge - Black
Offered by Galore Deals
Price: 48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine HP product, 1 Jun 2014
This item arrived well within the specified time and was well packaged. It was easy to install but took a little time for the printer to initialise (be patient). The printer recognised it as a genuine HP product, I prefer genuine products rather than cheaper items. I only replaced the black toner as the other three colour toners were only half empty. Print output was spot on and I would certainly recommend this item.

Bathroom Shaver Light Dual Voltage 110v/240v
Bathroom Shaver Light Dual Voltage 110v/240v
Offered by BulbsTubes
Price: 14.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 1 Jun 2014
This item arrived well within the specified time and was well packed, it was purchased to replace an old bathroom strip light fitting where the filament bulbs appeared to be obsolete or difficult to obtain. I installed this new strip light the day it arrived without any problems apart from the removal and replacement of the diffuser which may need care to prevent the four interlocking lugs from being snapped off, two off which activate safety switches. I am pleased with the light output and the shaver charger is a bonus with a switch for 240v or 110v, the pull cord switch for the light is independent of the charger. I would recommend this item, four stars given only because of the difficulty of fitting/replacement of the diffuser.

MiniSun 4w LED SES E14 Clear Candle Bulb with 36 x SMD LEDs - 330 Lumens - Warm White
Offered by The Light Factory
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, well built, Just the job, 7 May 2014
These item which arrived within the specified time were purchased to replace CFL bulbs which took a long time to reach full brightness, my guess is that they are equivalent to 40w incandescent bulbs. One CFL bulb which was in the front door area of my home was totally useless for people arriving or leaving due to the short period of time at the front door. These LED bulbs come on at full brilliance instantly. They are about the same colour as the CFL bulbs which were 14w, compared to the 4w of the LED bulbs. The build quality is impressive and would certainly purchase more of these should the need arise.

FOR APPLE IPHONE 4 4S VARIOUS PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE STYLUS (Black)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First class purchase., 1 Jan 2014
Received a hand me down iPhone as my daughter has purchased a newer model, I wasn't keen on the pink colour case which came with it so I purchased this black flip case. I am totally satisfied with the quality of this case and it protects the iPhone well. It's easy to flip open by the magnetic tab and has access to all switches and buttons. I recommend the purchase of this item.

Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2025 x 12
Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2025 x 12
Offered by KM Essentials
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries purchased for Samsung 3D glasses., 1 Jan 2014
What can I say about these batteries,?. excellent price and they work well with my Samsung 3D glasses. I recommend these batteries.

FOR APPLE IPHONE 3G 3GS ULTRA BUTTERFLY BLUE PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality protective iPhone case, 1 Jan 2014
Having purchased a new iPhone I passed my 3GS on to my wife, she wasn't too keen on my original plain black case so I purchased this one with 'butterfly's', my wife loves it. it serves to well protect the mobile phone and is easy to flip open by unclipping the magnetic tab. I highly recommend this case.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 10:44 AM GMT

GENUINE APPLE POWER ADAPTER 3IN1
GENUINE APPLE POWER ADAPTER 3IN1
Offered by ConsoleParts4U
Price: 8.64

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 1 Jan 2014
Having read many of the reviews for this item I went ahead and purchased it based upon its competitive price, I wasn't surprised (as some reviewers were) that it came with a USB cable, the advert does say 3 in 1. I have compared this item with my original iPad power supply and it appears to be identical even down to the power rating, even comparing the heat output when charging gives me no concerns. I have been using this item for a while now and it's performed without problems. However, I found the USB cable difficult to insert into the iPad, it didn't appear to be charging and when I pulled it out of the iPad socket the plug cover came off, I did inspect the the electrical connections which appeared to be okay but decided not to use this cable. I do however recommend the power adapter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3