Profile for yankie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hama Star 61 Tripod
Hama Star 61 Tripod

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money., 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Hama Star 61 Tripod (Accessory)
It would be a lot better if they redesign head which is wobbly and I couldn't make it leveled. Better get this one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002L4ODDS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it's more expensive but much better built and you won't be frustrated, because you bought bad one first like I did.

StarTech.com HDMI to DVI-D Video Cable Adapter - F/M - HD to DVI - HDMI to DVI-D Converter Adapter

3.0 out of 5 stars works fine, 11 Oct. 2014
Works fine, but the hdmi socket isn't entirely covered with plastic, I had to straighten outer metal frame of the hdmi port to be able to fit in hdmi plug. But besides that it's ok

Hama Traveller Compact Pro Tripod
Hama Traveller Compact Pro Tripod
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for my needs., 11 Oct. 2014
Excellent! I just noticed the price dropped to £25. I bought it for 35 and it's worth it. I had cheaper tripod from hama before but it wasn't very good, that's why I hesitated before buying this one.fortunately this one has very good head and is more than enough stable for my needs and my gear (nikon d5100 and any lenses you would want to use on it). When you extend all telescopic parts of its legs the last and the thinnest parts seems to be wobbly, but weighted with the camera it's OK and you can hang additional weight to make it even more stable. It is also very small when you collapse it and it comes with a bag for storage and transport.
Only reason to pay more for better brand I think is when you're full time pro or you like to show off :-) I won't need anymore tripods for a long time.

Neewer 52mm thread IR720 / 720nm Infrared X-ray Lens Filter for Canon Nikon Sony Panasonic Fuji Kodak etc Digital DSLR SLR camera
Offered by iTekLife Global

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 8 Jun. 2013
I thought it will not let in visible light, but you can easily see through it. It just makes your pictures red.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2014 12:52 AM GMT

EasyAcc UltraSlim Google Nexus 7 Case Smart Cover with Multiple Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Nexus 7 Tablet ASUS 8GB/16GB (PU Leather, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery good, 8 Jun. 2013
I'm using this case for nearly two months now. The inner and outer material is very nice to touch. It still looks good as new. If I wanted to nitpick I would point the stitching in couple places isn't perfect, but other than that it looks very good and elegant. It can work as horizontal stand as well. Recommended!

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition (Playstation 3)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition (Playstation 3)
Offered by Value Games Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not for me., 13 April 2013
I liked it, but I got borred pretty fast. I managed to get my character to 4th level, and then I gave the game to my friend who enjoys it and already got to like 30th level.
I prefer games with more intense action from fight to fight as I don't have that much time for games, but if you do, and like this sort of games this one might be for you.

Avalon
Avalon

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good Album, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Avalon (Audio CD)
Very good album, I can listen to it without skipping tracks, even not all songs are great.
My favourite songs are "Sinners Prayer" and "7 Years"

Clip-On Acoustic Guitar Pickup Sound Amplify, Padded Clip Guards, Low Feedback--Black
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 13 April 2013
I needed a pickup for my wifes acoustic guitar, so we can play Rocksmith togheter. This one does it's jobe very well, but acoustic guitar is loud on it's own so I use it to play bass, and my electric plays the lead part. nice combination.

Between Here & Lost
Between Here & Lost
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars I hope Brian won't go back to KoRn, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Between Here & Lost (Audio CD)
I hope Brian won't go back to KoRn and continue on his own, This album is much better than last KoRn albums.
I still do like KoRn though!

6.35mm Audio Coupler - MONO - Female Socket Connectors - For Guitars, Instruments, Headphones, Mixing Desks, Stage & More - 6.3 Cable Joiner - Indigo Banana Media
Offered by Indigo Banana

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 13 April 2013
Not much to go wrong in there, and for me works perfectly - connecting acustic guitar pickup to Rocksmith realtone cable.

Page: 1 | 2