Profile for NannaB > Reviews

Sunncamp Swift 260 Caravan Porch Awning + EASY PACK BAG
Sunncamp Swift 260 Caravan Porch Awning + EASY PACK BAG
Offered by World of Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 Jun. 2015
Must say I didn't get this from Amazon but a shop which was closing down. Brought it in February but didn't put it up until May. On the first day one of the clips holding up the frame broke but we used some duct tape and it survived two weeks of rain and very high winds, impressed. Had a leak on the join in the roof but as I said it was heavy rain and wind. Wrote to Sunncamp who replaced both brackets for free. Really like this awning, easy for two oldies to put up and take down. Nice and roomy too. Would recommend.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Additive, 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
I enjoy this game and okay two or three times plays more a day. I don't buy donuts as I don't want to pay but that's ok. I does use up a lot of storage on my iPad that I am now thinking of deleting it but I may just play on my laptop because it is additive.

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 10 Jun. 2015
Enjoy the book so much I had to order the series. Not going to tell you the story as I,always think it spoils it for others.

Kit 4-in-1 Connection Kit for iPad 4 and iPad Mini Supporting SD/Micro SD, USB for Camera and USB Flash Drive - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 10 Jun. 2015
Been searching for some time for this device. Had to return others because they didn't work but this works fine. Fits my iPad 4 and transfer from my camera to this worked well. A good buy and delivered promptly as usual.

Leather Concertina Card Case (BLACK)
Leather Concertina Card Case (BLACK)
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Jun. 2015
My purse was over flowing with different cards that I couldn't fasten it. Searched through Amazon and found this and it fits the bill for the cards I don't use that often.

Tisserand Lavender Wheat Cushion
Tisserand Lavender Wheat Cushion

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 10 Jun. 2015
Lovely colour and smell of lavender which is not overpowering. Nice on the shoulders and neck where I have a lot of pain. I have a little pink bottle shaped one for top of my neck and lower back. It's lovely and soft too.

Hot Bottle Body Warmer - Microwavable Lavender Wheat Bag - Pink
Hot Bottle Body Warmer - Microwavable Lavender Wheat Bag - Pink
Offered by Zhu Zhu

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bottle, 10 Jun. 2015
Really pleased with this little hot wheat bottle. It's soft to the touch and just right for my lower back pain. I think it would also be good for shoulder pain but it's small so as long as you sit in a chair or on your back in bed to hold it in place, it would be ok. I have another long one for my neck.

Shelfone - Stylish Protective Black & Tan Leather Wallet Smart Flip Case Cover stand FOR APPLE New iPad 4 (with Retina Display) + iPad 3 + iPad 2 with Full Sleep Wake compatibility + Includes STYLUS PEN + Screen Protector (PINK)
Offered by Shelfone™

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as my other one, 10 Jun. 2015
Had my iPad cover for a couple of years at double this price. It's become very worn and ragged and had to stick the magnets in a couple of times so it was time for a new one. As I said I paid twice the price for my old cover plus postage. This is exactly the same so I don't know why it was so expensive. Anyway, I believe the magnets will still come out of this but I know how to fix it. Nice touch with the stylus but no where to put it. Got it clipped on the sleeve but it's not very secure. Could have had a little elastic loop at the side as my Kindle does but it's not the end of the world,

CSL - 300 Mbit/s USB WLAN Raspberry Pi / PC / Mac (Wireless LAN / WiFi) stick dongle | WPA/WPA2 + WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK | Windows 7 + Windows 8 + Windows 8.1-compatible
Offered by CSL-Computer

5.0 out of 5 stars Just got started, 10 Jun. 2015
Arrived promptly. I have Sky broadband and had to move the modem as the signal was bad in my sitting room as it was on an extension lead. Lost the signal on my laptop and my desk PC is not wifi so engineer suggested I get an adapter. Searched Amazon and this one had good reviews and was compatible with both PC's. Instructions are not in English but I put the adapter in and nothing so put the disc in and away we went. It is not a full size disc so make sure you get it fixed correctly. Now have wifi on my Windows 8.1 laptop but haven't loaded it on my desk top yet and hoping the disc will fit. Would recommend.

Update 27/06/2015

Although usb I have in my laptop Windows 8.1 works fine, I cannot get it to load up on my Windows 7 desk top. I got the disc in the cd slot but had lay the tower on its side but it will not load. Unfortunately I've had to go and buy a different make from PC World which works.

Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Magenta) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Magenta) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 10 April 2015
I have had a Basic Kindle for years, the one with a keyboard but even though I can increase the size of the font with failing eyesight I decided to get the Kindle afire HD-I am very pleased with it. I must say the colours are amazing, quite response so far in connecting to the internet. I've already downloaded 18 new free books which is the main reason for choosing it. I didn't get the Fire 4g as I already have an iPad 4 which I use Three when away in our caravan but as I said it's primarily for reading. Sound is actually better than the iPad but I need to find how to turn the sound off as I hate music whilst playing games. Delivery was again good from Amazon-three days though it didn't comes until 5.20pm so I was on pins waiting for it to arrive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7