Profile for NannaB > Reviews

Content by NannaB

NannaB "silverfalcon85"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
BAXXTAR BLUESTAR Digital Camera Bag Case * Blue * for Canon PowerShot SX600 SX280 SX270 SX260 S120 IS - Nikon Coolpix AW120 S31 S32 S9600 S9500 - Samsung WB250F -- Sony CyberShot DSC HX50V HX60V RX100 -- Panasonic Lumix DMC TZ55 TZ40 TZ35 TZ30 TZ25 -- Kodak Easyshare Sport C123 C135 -- Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR L55 F550 F770EXR T200 -- Olympus VR-340 -- Casio Exilim EX ZR400 ZR1000 etc.
Offered by Bundlestar*

OPTICAID POLARISED SPORTS OVER GLASSES / SUNGLASSES DESIGNED TO BE WORN OVER PRESCRIPTION GLASSES DARK RED
Offered by Tower Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 11 Jun 2014
They fit perfectly, they are red so what's not to like. I bought them due to having eye problems and my reactions prescription glasses don't work in my car with tinted windows. Now I can go along in the car without squinting and much more comfortable.

Samsung WB250F Smart Camera 2.0 with Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity Cobalt Black (Dark Blue) (14MP CMOS, 18x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch HVGA Touch Screen
Offered by Optimistics

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 11 Jun 2014
After all the reviews I chose this camera which I bought primarily for the wifi connection. Not bad quality photos on screen but I haven't seen them printed out yet. Instructions are rubbish but I downloaded them. Problem is when you are out and about you can't take all the instructions with you so if like me you want to do a video then you are stuck. Yes they may be on the menu but that is quite confusing and I haven't found it yet.

LADIES POLARISED 'Overglasses': Fashionable TORTOISESHELL Sunglasses for Women - for Running, Cycling, Tennis, Driving, Sports and Leisure. UVA / UVB (UV400) Protection
Offered by Rapid Eyewear Sunglasses for Sport

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 11 Jun 2014
Yes they fit quite well and i did measure them but they hit my glasses when on. I have a hole at the back of my eye so strong sunlight is not good for me. I only use them in the car as we have tinted windows so my reactions prescription glasses don't work. They do the job.

Red Draw String Sunglasses Optical Frame Pouch
Red Draw String Sunglasses Optical Frame Pouch
Offered by Sunglasses_Warehouse

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 11 Jun 2014
Put another review re the blue one. You get what you pay for. Bit to small but better than nothing.

Sky Blue Draw String Sunglasses Optical Frame Pouch
Sky Blue Draw String Sunglasses Optical Frame Pouch
Offered by Sunglasses_Warehouse

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not what I thought, 11 Jun 2014
Bought this and a red one but they are a bit smaller than I thought. Glasses stick out slightly and the material has a plastic feel to them. Better than nothing and at just over a £ you get what you pay for.

Norman Wisdom Collection [DVD]
Norman Wisdom Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Norman Wisdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic, 12 April 2014
I have had these for a while now but haven't watched them yet. I was bought up with Norman Wisdom and loved his films.

Duronic [Black] VC600/B Bagless Upright Handheld Stick Vac 800W (MAX) Vacuum Cleaner - includes Floor Head & Crevice Tool - Convert from Upright to Hand Held in Seconds!
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 April 2014
Love this little machine. I am disabled so didn't want a heavy cleaner and this fits the job. I primary wanted it for our caravan but when that went into winter storage I bought it home. Very good at picking up everything it needs too. Don't have animals so cant say how it would cope with that.

The Best Of... The Great American Songbook
The Best Of... The Great American Songbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 12 April 2014
Arrived today and have played it in the car. Actually heard this whilst in our local swimming pool and thought I had to have it.

High Capacity - Rechargeable Battery for Samsung Replacement for SLB-10A Battery - Long Life 1400 mAh battery - 2 Year Warranty - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 12 April 2014
Arrived next day. Took about three hours to charge. Can't say how good it is as I've only taken a few photos. Time will tell.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5