ARRAY(0xa4611774)

Profile for Mrs. Holly J. Ponting > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Holly J. ...

Mrs. Holly J. Ponting "Holly Ponting" (SW UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Extreme Face Painting: 25 Friendly Step-by-Step Demos (Enhanced Edition)
Extreme Face Painting: 25 Friendly Step-by-Step Demos (Enhanced Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 July 2013
For the price you can't complain. It's quite in depth with very clever designs. Would take quite a while to do each design but well worth it

FREE CASE With VividShield Apple iPad 4 / 3 / 2 HD Crystal Clear Screen Protector - 2 Pack New iPad Screen Guard / Screen Shield / Screen Overlay (Displayschutzfolie, Protecteurs D'écran, Pellicola Protettiva)
Offered by inno-in

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 26 Dec 2012
I tried to put these on my iPad - I used all three in one go attempting it and they were rubbish. Because they are so big you have to touch the underside as there is nothing to hold on to. The static was so strong every time I brought it near the screen it would pull it on before I could line it up properly. On the third time I asked my husband to help me and we got it on straight but with lots of bubbles still really noticeable and the feel of the screen was not very nice. I can imagine it giving you friction rub on your fingers! Took it off after a couple of hours what a waste stick to media devil
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2013 4:43 PM GMT

Progressive International Magnetic Measuring Spoons
Progressive International Magnetic Measuring Spoons

5.0 out of 5 stars i love these, 4 Nov 2012
So useful, my mum has had hers for years. A bit expensive but worth paying extra for as they fit in the drawer and are kept perfectly tidy being magnetic. Delivery was superfast as I just missed the prime cut off but still came next day - thank you!

Zoggs Girl's Swimfree Floatsuit
Zoggs Girl's Swimfree Floatsuit
Price: £14.99 - £29.40

2.0 out of 5 stars bad suit, 3 July 2012
I bought this suit for my daughter and a float suit with the foam inserts all the way around for my son. The other suit (splash about) was 100x better then this. It looks like there is a woopee cushion pushed down her top which bobs up to under her chin. The back float is not the same size or shape as the front making it uneven buoyancy and basically useless. My daughter is 23lb and it does nothing to keep her afloat unlike the splash about float suit which keeps my 32lb son afloat enough for him to paddle about and feel confident. Before I bought the other suit my son was quite frightened of swimming and now he loves it. I will be returning this suit in hope I can get a refund to by the one I should have bought in the first place.

Splash About Kids UV Floatsuit with Adjustable Buouyancy  - Hot Mango Stripe, 1-2 Years
Splash About Kids UV Floatsuit with Adjustable Buouyancy - Hot Mango Stripe, 1-2 Years
Offered by The Simply Group

5.0 out of 5 stars expensive but worth it, 3 July 2012
My son wasn't confident at all before I bought this suit, he now loves splashing around and this suit is just enough to keep his 2.5yr old 32lb body afloat. I bought a cheaper blow up version for my younger daughter and it was rubbish. This suit is very expensive in my opinion but my son's smile makes it worth every penny.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 26 May 2012
amazing lens. I use it on my d7000 and it's sharper then my 85mm nikon and my sigma 24-70f2.8 amazing price for an awesome lens

Happy Birthday Sister Card - Finished with Holographic Crystal Glitter
Happy Birthday Sister Card - Finished with Holographic Crystal Glitter
Offered by My Designer Card

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 18 May 2012
holographic crystal glitter? that is an exaggeration. it's a pretty plain and quite small card that looks better in the picture. ok but not as nice as i had hoped

Nikon Speedlight Handbook
Nikon Speedlight Handbook
by Stephanie Zettl

5.0 out of 5 stars not just about speedlights, 18 May 2012
This book is brilliant. It is easy to read, informative, so useful and doesn't just cover speedlights. It helps you to understand the way the camera captures light. I love it.

Animals Thank You Cards Postcard - Pack of 10
Animals Thank You Cards Postcard - Pack of 10
Offered by THE CARD GALLERY GB LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars A NOTELET NOT A CARD!!, 14 May 2012
I was very disappointed to receive these as a note-let NOT A CARD! There is a message on the back saying thank you for your kind gift as-well. I wouldn't have ordered them if I'd have known this but I ordered it on my phone's amazon app so I don't know weather these details were available. However I am as it happens due to have my second child soon so I will use them for this.

Catit Design Fresh and Clear Drinking Fountain, 3 Litre
Catit Design Fresh and Clear Drinking Fountain, 3 Litre

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect..., 23 Mar 2012
Maybe it is me but my catit water fountain doesn't seem to spread the water evenly across the top? Basically this water fountain is just like a biorb fish tank but it has a flat piece of plastic at the top of the pipe (normally where the bubbles come out) and the water overflows and goes back in to the bowl/bucket and circulates over. My bengal started drinking from it almost straight away after he had pawed it a few times here and there. He seems happy with it I just wish that the top piece would screw in to the bottom of the bowl so that it forced it down just a fractio deeper. The problem as I said before is it doesn't quite spread evenly so sometimes it flows to the left, sometimes to the right.
CATIT I HOPE YOU ARE READING SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR NEXT MODEL AN IMPROVED VERSION!
My only concern is that my children may decide to tip this over one day and I will have 3L of water all over my floor!Again this could maybe be something Catit could do by making it a screw top so it wouldn't pour out everywhere in this unfortunate happening! On the whole I give it 4* as my cat is happy and the negative is not a huge one. If anyone else has this problem I would appreciate it if you could share weather you were able to resolve it?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3