Profile for John Reade > Reviews

Offered by Obozzo
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 4 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Wanted a decent looking, working product to keep one of my PS3's cool, and this does exactly that - great price and fast delivery - thanks to the seller.

BlackBerry 8900 Charging Pod
BlackBerry 8900 Charging Pod
Offered by Buy and Sell Entertainment
Price: 2.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Aug 2010
Arrived quickly, and very well packaged, and worked perfectly out of the box. No mucking around, and good value for money...now all my gadgets are standing up on the desk rather than lying down :)

BLACK DESKTOP CHARGER DOCKING STATION + USB CABLE FOR iPHONE 3 - PART OF THE CONSUMER STORE ACCESSORIES RANGE

3.0 out of 5 stars USB Dock charger for IPhone and IPod, 25 Aug 2010
Arrived quickly, well packed, didn't quite fit so had to take apart and make some adjustments but you get what you pay for and it was very cheap...

Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz
Price: 12.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Dead - A honest review, 3 July 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I wanted to write an honest review and this will be exactly what you get.

Ordered Friday and arrived on the Saturday next day as promised.

Weekend then gone. I have no idea what I did from about 11.30am...the wife went somewhere and returned and I can honestly say I can't remember eating. By the end of the Saturday ...(no idea what time this was, but I remember having familiar, but forgotten feelings of aching hands...) I checked the progress meter and saw I had completed 1% of the game, probably because I had become distracted by riding around the enormous visually beautiful landscape shooting things and gathering herbs which whilst important in some respects of the game, actually count very little towards the great scheme (the overall percentage of completeness.......)

There is sooo much to do in this game, its huge. I played single player as I knew I needed to give 100% attention to the control system whilst there was still a computer up against me, that I could be sure I could beat, before briefly attempting multi-player, which looks great but immediately intimidated me as I kept getting snipered by a 5 year old in Japan before I could get of my donkey (where the hell did all my ammo and horse go???)

Back to single player and whilst not playing every night ( i have a job and a wife and 2 very demanding children), almost 4 weeks later I am now killing bears and wiping out species of buffalo, that roamed majestically across the plains of the new world before I and other psychotic cowboys decimated the herds, just to skin them where they lay after shooting them 34 times (just to make sure as when you play and see the bloody mountain lions or cougars which pop from nowhere and kill you before you can PRESS DEAD EYE!!!!!!!!!!!

I now have to come up with excuses why I have moved the PS3 from the small 50" TV to the bigger 60" - this proved hard but I managed to blag it by telling the wife that we could watch "dvd's" on the PS3...

Luckily she bought it and I was able to become a Cowboy (a dream since very early on in life) and its great...I am now thinking of ways to build a life on the homestead minus distractions of woman and kids and mortgages...

Bottom line?

Escape to your fantasy...its fun, its a great story and it will make you come back. I promise.

Bargain.