Profile for HardeepJohal2011 > Reviews

Content by HardeepJohal2011

HardeepJohal2011 "Hardeep Singh Johal" (United Kingdom, GB)

Page: 1 | 2
AS Film Studies
AS Film Studies
by Sarah Casey Benyahia

5.0 out of 5 stars AS Film Studies., 10 April 2012
This review is from: AS Film Studies (Paperback)
Hi there,

As I am currently in my first year of A Levels, I was looking for a nice revision book to read before my upcoming exams (Which are around the corner!!) So I looked into it and stumbled across this. Delivery was excellent (Came within two days) and what a quality product, has everything you need for the WJEC course, Even helps with your coursework. Very good job on publishing this product.

AS Level Geography AQA Complete Revision & Practice
AS Level Geography AQA Complete Revision & Practice
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars AS Level Geography AQA Revision Guide., 10 April 2012
Hi there,

As I am currently in my first year of A Levels, I was looking for a nice revision book to read before my upcoming exams (Which are around the corner!!) So I looked into it and stumbled across this. Delivery was excellent (Came within two days) and what a quality product, has everything you need for the AQA course, Even helps with your Skills paper. Very good job on publishing this product. *****Also i'd like to add, it isn't a revision guide, It's revision and practise, as this is the only one available for AQA.******

Hardeep Singh Johal.

AS Media Studies (Essentials)
AS Media Studies (Essentials)
by Antony Bateman

5.0 out of 5 stars AS Media Studies Revision Guide., 10 April 2012

Hardeep Singh Johal.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 8:34 PM BST

Full Body Front & Back Lcd Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (Pack of 5)
Full Body Front & Back Lcd Screen Protector For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S (Pack of 5)
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4 Back & Front Screen Protectors x5, 10 April 2012
Hi there,

I was looking for back and front screen protectors for my iPhone, and with this showcase price, I couldn't refuse. Obviously I was expecting a low quality product, however I was wrong. You do get 5 Back, 5 front screen protectors with cloths! Amazing delivery time also, came within 2 days, nice packaging. As for the applying the product, it went fine. Nice and smooth, just get a credit card and follow through, no problem. I hope this review helps and for this price you can't go wrong. I would definitely buy from this seller again.

Hardeep Singh Johal.

Black Top Flip Case For Apple Iphone 4 4S Case Includes Screen Protector, Supergets Screen Wiper , Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by Ratan-Dhan

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone case review., 5 April 2012
This product is amazing. I was looking for a nice iPhone case for my iPhone 4, which also would double as my card holder/wallet. Firstly, I ordered my product on Tuesday, and received it on Thursday! I selected free delivery, so 5/5 on delivery. Also, the case does everything it says, card holders are good, nice and sturdy. magnet flip case, and plastic holder, with all the cut outs for camera etc.. So a very well done and thank you for producing such a product.

This product also comes with a stylus and screen wiper, which is a nice addition as it is 100% usable on the iPhone.

Lastly, the screen protector and polishing cloth is also included, which is of a good standard.

once again, thank you and I would definitely be happy to buy from you again, hope this review helped.

Kind regards,

Drag Me to Hell [DVD]
Drag Me to Hell [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alison Lohman
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Drag Me To Hell DVD, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Drag Me to Hell [DVD] (DVD)
Hi there,

I ordered this product as I loved seeing it at the cinema. Delivery and packaging was extremely fast. And the quality was equally as good, very very pleased. Brand new condition.

Hardeep Singh Johal.

GCSE Additional Science  (AQA Science)
GCSE Additional Science (AQA Science)
by Ann Fullick

5.0 out of 5 stars AQA Science, 7 Dec. 2011
very nice product, brought it for my GCSE double award science course. I achieved a B grade in additional science, thanks to this book. Excellent delivery time (2 days), Excellent quality product (Brand new).

Hardeep Singh Johal.

GCSE Additional Science Revision Guide - Higher (with online edition)
GCSE Additional Science Revision Guide - Higher (with online edition)
by CGP Books

5.0 out of 5 stars GCSE Science, 7 Dec. 2011
Amazing product, came very fast, got me a B in additional science! Ordered it quite late so i guess that's why i didn't recieve an A, OH WELL! THUMBS UP 5/5!

Hardeep J

Red Genuine Leather Flip Case Cover for HTC Desire S S510e
Red Genuine Leather Flip Case Cover for HTC Desire S S510e

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry 9700 Housing cover, 7 Dec. 2011
Needed to replace my housing kit, ordered this and came very quickly! Came with all the tools and a video to guide me through the fixing process. 5/5 brilliant product!

Hardeep J

Seven [DVD] [1995]
Seven [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven DVD, 7 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Seven [DVD] [1995] (DVD)

Page: 1 | 2