Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for matthewburtonillustration > Reviews

Content by matthewburtoni...

matthewburtonillustration

Need for the Bike
Need for the Bike
by Paul Fournel

5.0 out of 5 stars The cycling book., 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Need for the Bike (Paperback)
You like cycling? You have to own this book: end of. Cheaper than one issue of Rouleur (in which it is serialised).

Aiptek MediaTablet 10000U - Graphics Tablet - Digitizer - Includes CorelDraw Essential Edition 4

3.0 out of 5 stars No longer supported for Mac (with Mavericks), 4 Feb. 2014
I have had this tablet for a number of years and have to date found it to be great however since the latest OS X update Aiptek do not produce a driver for mac rendering it useless. Very upset about this.

XDU Stereo-to-mono Noise Isolating Earphone (In-Ear) - Fabric-wrapped Cord
XDU Stereo-to-mono Noise Isolating Earphone (In-Ear) - Fabric-wrapped Cord

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfey with good sound, 7 Jun. 2013
Firstly I must say that I initially had issues with this item however the seller has worked ever so hard to rectify the problem so order with confidence. The sound quality I am sure is not the best but it really is not far off that of my BOSE headphones AND you must consider that both stereo channels are running into a single earbud! The cord length is spot on if you are using it for sports (I was forever spooling up excess chord on my old headphones) and the reflectives wrapped into the fabric of the chord really stands out (I cycle and it is very visible to cars approaching from behind if you have it running down your back to your rear jersey pockets). The build quality seems good also. Now the issue I had was a small hole on the bottom of the headphone which caused wind noise at higher speeds, this is simple to rectify in two ways firstly the cheap-o way; a bit of electricians tape to cover the hole did the trick for the entirety of a 24 hour mountain bike race (I must also say that the headphone fit so well that I was not constantly having to push it back in but I appreciate that this would be very personal to the individual and how well one of the three supplied buds fit) secondly you could use the BuDLoKs which Far End Gear also make (which I am now using) which are designed to stop the ear bud dropping out but also cover the hole! BudLoks - Earphone Sport Grips I have been assured that the hole in the bottom of the ear bud is being re-assessed so hopefully this wont be an issue in the future and would be no problem if you are using it for running, walking even cycling at a sedate pace and with the electricians tape mod (or BuDLoks) would be suitable for anything you can throw at it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2013 8:45 PM BST