ARRAY(0xa69b7060)

Profile for Mrs L Page > Reviews

Content by Mrs L Page

Mrs L Page

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Price: 35.17

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk Sansa Clip, 23 Feb 2014
I bought one of these for myself, and then my husband's mp3 player got washed in the washing machine so I bought him one as well. Very good value for money and nice and small to store in a pocket for travel to work or to take on holiday (just don't forget to empty pockets before washing!!!!), it holds a lot of songs so we don't have to listen to the same ones over and over again while lounging by the pool, and there's still loads of space left to save more songs to.

Schleich German Shepherd Female
Schleich German Shepherd Female
Price: 2.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Schleich German Shepherd Female, 23 Feb 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter. I have German Shepherd ornament and she loves it - when I saw this I thought it would be a suitable replacement for her to play with rather than my ornament. It has got very good detail but is smaller than I thought it was going to be, and now my granddaughter likes to hold both of them!

Manhattan Toy Cozies Monkey (Large)
Manhattan Toy Cozies Monkey (Large)
Price: 15.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Manhattan Toy Cozies Monkey (Large), 23 Feb 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter. She loves monkeys and this one is very soft and very huggable - its also very well made and the fur doesn't come out.

Christmas, With Love
Christmas, With Love
Price: 10.06

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, With Love, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Christmas, With Love (Audio CD)
I bought this for my husband for part of his Christmas present, mainly for "One more sleep" which we had been listening to on our TV music channel. It's a very catchy song and we think it will become a classic must have Christmas song - at least it will be for us!

My True Story
My True Story
Price: 10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars My True Story, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: My True Story (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my husband as part of his Christmas present. We saw an interview with Aaron Neville on TV and heard a few clips of the songs and I decided to treat my husband. It has lovely songs on it.

Essential A5 Diary Cover
Essential A5 Diary Cover
Offered by Organised Mum
Price: 9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A5 diary cover - for Health Visitors, 23 Feb 2014
I bought this as a leaving present for a student health visitor. The diary cover itself is nice and I chose the colour as she sometimes wears clothes with this shade of blue in. It is a nice colour but a darker colour would probably stay cleaner - bearing in mind the amount of times the diary cover will need to be opened for writing all the appointments and notes in, but it is a cheerful colour and will be easy to find in her bag.

Crooners At Christmas
Crooners At Christmas
Offered by Direct Entertainment UK
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Crooners at Christmas, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Crooners At Christmas (Audio CD)
I bought this to replace one I have had for many years and which has vanished into thin air. There are other Crooners at Christmas with slightly different songs but I think this CD has the nicest songs. I usually listen to this when cooking Christmas dinner, and when eating it!

SALE NOW ON!! Bebe Style Deluxe Group 1-2-3 childs car and booster seat. Pink
SALE NOW ON!! Bebe Style Deluxe Group 1-2-3 childs car and booster seat. Pink
Offered by Kiddy Products
Price: 49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Bebe Style Deluxe - excellent value for money, 23 Feb 2014
This car seat is excellent value for money. I bought two (practically buy one get one free) to replace a different car seat that I had previously purchased elsewhere (for almost double the price of this Bebe Style Deluxe) which didn't fit the bill as the clasp kept getting stuck and had to be released by using scissors after prising my granddaughter (hence the colour!) out of the car seat - which wouldn't have been very good in an emergency situation! The clasp on this seat is much better and as the car seat is only used when I have access to my granddaughter at weekends I'm not too worried that it isn't a more "pricey and well known brand" - it's safe and that's all I'm concerned about. I got two of these seats and have given the other one to my son so that we don't have to keep transferring the seats from one car to the other as they are slightly more confusing to fit than the other pricier one but after studying the instructions and using a bit of common sense the seat stays in place. I would recommend this seat to anyone on a budget - you don't have to pay over inflated prices for something that does the job nicely. Maybe the black would stay cleaner longer though.