Profile for V. Stuart-smith > Reviews

Morphy Richards 70495 2 in 1 Steam Mop with Detachable Handheld Steam Cleaner
Morphy Richards 70495 2 in 1 Steam Mop with Detachable Handheld Steam Cleaner
Offered by Idealkit

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without one!, 29 Aug. 2013
I bought the stream mop to replace my carpet cleaner, and I was specifically looking for something versatile, lightweight and effective. This product does the job excellently. So far I have used it to clean stone and laminate floors, sofa upholstery, bathrooms and a stain that was on the stairs - although with good results. When this mop stops working I'll be buying another!

Pros - lightweight, quick to assemble, water tank lasts a good length of time and provides a lot of steam, hand held part takes seconds to detach and put back. It cleans effectively without detergent although I find carpet cleaning spray helps to get rid of stubborn marks.

Cons - I've found the power cord is shorter than the one on my vacuum cleaner, so I do have to plug it in the room I'm in which can be annoying if you're steaming floors. The mop comes with a myriad of attachments and I seem to only use 1 or 2. All the parts are a bit overwhelming at first! Instruction manual is a bit unclear.

I've only had the mop a week but it's been one of the best household gadgets I've recently bought.

Xbox 360 Arcade Console
Xbox 360 Arcade Console

5.0 out of 5 stars A guide to an XBOX 360, 28 July 2010
By now you will have probably read all sorts of reviews of how it only lasts 24 hours and that it never works well don't listen to them. I read these reviews and when I got my Xbox I was extremly worried that it would explode the moment I swithced it on on and the noise of it humming would dearen me, but it didn't. In fact it's very quiet and only if you run it over 7 hours and put your hand at the back then it does get hot. I have had my Xbox for 2 weeks and have been using it alot and it still works perfectly.

to cut a long story short there's nothing wrong with it

AND IT IS 1000000000000 TIMES BETTER THAN A PS3 ( playstation 3 )

Roboraptor
Roboraptor

5.0 out of 5 stars Has no one ever seen Godzilla?!, 26 Dec. 2006
This review is from: Roboraptor (Toy)
The reviewers here are totally wrong; so says my 9 year old son who got a roboraptor yesterday. He has played with it ever since, and as for not encouraging imaginative play it is currently standing on top of a garage having eaten a polly pocket doll and a car! My son wants to make a Godzilla movie with Roboraptor as the star. I think this toy is only limited by your imagination!

The raptor does move better on carpet rather than wooden floor, and can be fussy about carpet which is to thick. It also needs very good batteries as another reviewer has said already.

As for not doing what was expected, I think it does everything we expected and we have got it to hold things in it's mouth. It has walked around the room and detected obstacles quite well.

My son described this as his dream present.