Profile for Godders45 > Reviews

Content by Godders45

Godders45 "godders" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Manhattan Toy Snuggle Pods (Little Peanut)
Manhattan Toy Snuggle Pods (Little Peanut)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, soft and bigger than you expect, 5 Feb 2013
What can you say about this? Little Peanut is so cute and adorable. The pod and little toy inside are just lovely. My 4 year old has taken hers to school and even the teachers want one now!

We have others too - Sweet Pea and Hunny Bunny so we knew what to expect.

Beautifully made soft toys and larger than you would expect when you first buy one. Both my girls (4 and 2) adore theirs and they get taken out in the pushchair and are always cuddled in bed.

Just gorgeous.

Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll
Manhattan Toy Green Peapod Doll

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, soft and bigger than you expect, 5 Feb 2013
What can you say about this? Sweet Pea is so cute and adorable. The pod and little toy inside are just lovely. My 4 year old has taken hers to school and even the teachers want one now!

We have others too - Hunny Bunny and Lil' Peanut so we knew what to expect.

Just gorgeous.

Pop Goes Froggio
Pop Goes Froggio
Offered by gosling toys

4.0 out of 5 stars How high can Froggio jump?, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Pop Goes Froggio (Toy)
Bought for my 4 year old for Christmas and her and her two sisters (2 and 14 - yes, even the teen plays) have had a lot of fun with this game. They scatter the cards all over the house and run around like crazy trying to find the right one to stamp on the lily pad.

2 year old was scared of the frog at first as the noise from the air makes a kind of 'windy' (if you get my drift) sound when you stamp on the lily pad and send him flying in the air but now she's fine with it and thinks it is very funny. The higher he goes, the better.

The lily pad is obviously made for good wear and tear as all the girls literally jump two footed onto it to get the frog as high as they can.

The spinner works just fine.

Only problem we have found is that somehow we have managed to misplace 9 out of the twelve cards so far. I'm sure they will turn up but we play by our own rules without them and still have fun.

Didn't think this would last more than one or two plays but the girls play it almost every day so it's certainly been good value for money.

Moshi Rox Tin Game
Moshi Rox Tin Game
Offered by SweetBuzzards

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set and good tin to keep them in, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Moshi Rox Tin Game (Toy)
Bought for my 4 year old who has discovered Moshi Monsters. Lovely set of 8 figures (you would have to ask my teenage daughter their names as she just blurted them all out as we looked through) :)

Tin is colourful and durable. No hinge so it's easy to get the lid on and off, even for my 2 year old (who also loves them). We bought the Moshling Treehouse (sigh) too so they have somewhere fun to play with them and put them but they invariably end up riding around in trains or the pushchair.

Don't tread on them though as they do your instep no favours! ;-)

All-in-all, very pleased with the set and happy with the purchase and delivery times. Now to buy some more to add to them.

Moshi Monsters Series 4 - Fizzy #M76 Moshling Figure
Moshi Monsters Series 4 - Fizzy #M76 Moshling Figure
Offered by Toys And Collectibles

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy a pack and have more fun, 5 Feb 2013
Bought a bunch of these individually for my nephew as he wanted them. Then ordered a set and would you believe every single one was already in there! So much for rarer separates!

Very disappointed to find that these are all actually a set that has been broken up and sold individually.

They do not come in any packaging and mine arrived in a jiffy bag only. Not much use as a present as it looks appalling wrapping them up with no box or anything so by the time I'd bought a small box too, they were more money than they are worth. Fine if you are collecing individually and children love them but not as a gift.

The toys themselves are what you would expect, little plastic figures that don't seem to stand up very well. Probably suited to older children as they are quite fiddly.

Kids love them so you get what you've paid for - nothing more, nothing less.

Disney Minnie Mouse Pyjamas | Girls Minnie Mouse PJ | Age 4 to 5 Years
Disney Minnie Mouse Pyjamas | Girls Minnie Mouse PJ | Age 4 to 5 Years
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney fun for bedtime, 5 Feb 2013
Lovely little pyjama set. Quite generous so have to roll the top of the trousers for my 4 year old daughter to stop her tripping over them but they are likely to last until she's at least 5 at this rate.

Wash up well and lovely and soft for bedtime. Great bargain.

Sport DirectTM Bicycle child Kids Blue Bell RRP £4.99
Sport DirectTM Bicycle child Kids Blue Bell RRP £4.99
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Ding-a-ling, 5 Feb 2013
It's a bell. It's cheap. It works. Don't pay more. What else can I say?

My two year old has it on her scooter and it has a cute ring. Great price considering the cheapest Evans Cycles had was over £12 (Disney naturally).

Cut The Rope Happy Om Nom ~5" Mini-Plush
Cut The Rope Happy Om Nom ~5" Mini-Plush
Offered by GIFT-STORE-DIRECT

4.0 out of 5 stars Om-Nom-a-licious, 5 Feb 2013
Bought for my teenage daughter for Christmas and she loves it. I thought it was pretty expensive for a small, soft toy at just over £10 but it is very well made and very cute looking. Being part of a 'brand' you expect to pay more.

One delighted teen so it's clearly a hit.

Playskool Mr Potato Head Silly Suitcase
Playskool Mr Potato Head Silly Suitcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Potato fun, 5 Feb 2013
Bought this toy for my 2 year old for Christmas and it's a total hit with her, her 4 year old sister and even their teenage sister too! There are lots of parts in the case and they have endless fun making new Mr Potato Heads.

My 2 year old manages to change his parts fine but I had read elsewhere that some children found them hard to do. I can't imagine why as the holes are a good size and the attachments are strong and long enough to use comfortably. Yes, I've had a play too :)

You do pay a bit more for this version of Mr Potato Head but it certainly is worth it. There are hats, glasses, various arms and lots of other bits to use so huge fun. You get a single Mr Potato Head and one set of 'feet' included. We are probably going to get the Mrs Potato Head silly suitcase too and mix and have some fun with them.

The only criticism is that the case really does not shut properly. It has to be very carefully lined up to close correctly but the catch does not hold it shut so the handle is fairly useless as everything falls out the moment it is picked up so not really portable unless you pop it into a carrier bag! ;-) Not a real issue though, just to be aware.

All in all, great fun and I would recommend spending a bit extra to buy this rather than the single Mr Potato Head figure.

Spirella Frogtime PEVA Opaque Plastic Shower Curtain, 180 x 200 cm, Green/ Red/ Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun pattern, long curtain, 5 Feb 2013
We wanted a green shower curtain for our bathroom and were looking around when we spotted this. Of course my girls wanted it instantly having seen the frogs!

Delivery was quick and it is a nice curtain. The pattern is very cute and it is a good length, reaching right down into the bath, not halfway like some we have had. Only danger is you could tread on it and our mounting is right up by the ceiling.

The holes to put the rings through have a basic reinforcement and you kind of popped the centre out as the rings went in (the manufacturing process clearly doesn't do that for you). I'm sure it will last though unless it ends up trodden on whereby I could see the holes ripping easily. Previous shower curtains we have had have a proper plastic piece of reinforcing around the holes but let's face it, you get what you pay for and at under £10, it was a bargain and certainly is doing it's job.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2014 1:03 AM BST