Profile for Godders45 > Reviews

Content by Godders45

Godders45 "godders" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Quality Colourful Splash Shower Curtain with Rings 100% Waterproof 180cm x180cm
Quality Colourful Splash Shower Curtain with Rings 100% Waterproof 180cm x180cm
Offered by PremierDropShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful but does the job, 28 Feb. 2015
Bright, cheerful shower curtain. Arrived within a couple of days. I put it up with our shower curtain rings as although it comes with them, they are a bit smaller and thinner looking. Fits well. Great value. Would definitely buy again.

Womens Ladies Plain Flared Sleeveless Stretch Spring Coil Jersey Long Maxi Dress /COLOR: TURQUOISE /SIZE: S-M
Offered by Be Jealous!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful, fun for beach/cosplay, 10 Feb. 2015
Ordered the turquoise dress for my teenage daughter to dress up for Game of Thrones cosplay. The quality is very cheap but it looks good and fits the part that she wants it for. Also ideal for the beach for our holiday so she will get more use out of it. Definitely not for going out in the evening or any 'dressy' event but fine for a summer day on the school run or holiday wear. Cheap and cheerful springs to mind.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a princess, I'm a Khaleesi, 1 Feb. 2015
Fantastic wig and amazing delivery time - just under a week from China! Value for money at £18.99 with free p+p as shocked how much some cosplay vendors want.

The wig itself is really well made. It is a great length and the hair securely attached to the headpiece. The two plaits at the back make it look really nice. I bought it for my teenage daughter as we are off to the Game of Thrones exhibition in London and she wanted to go as Danaerys. She will certainly look good in this! The wig comes well packed, in a net and sealed bag with cardboard around it to protect it. You also get a hairnet to cover your own hair before putting the wig on. A little extra of a phone charm was popped in which was a nice touch.

This is the second wig we have purchased from this seller and both have been excellent. Would highly recommend.

Ladies mixed short style Briefs Knickers pants THREE PAIRS in sizes 6-8 10-12 and 14-16 Various styles (Size 10-12, Style 1)
Offered by The Pyjama Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, M&S branded., 30 Jan. 2015
Ordered these for teen. Unfortunately forgot to pick the pink (oops) but she didn't mind the blue. Fit as expected. Delighted to see that they were actually M&S branded and therefore even better value than you could buy them there directly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 7:11 PM GMT

Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet

4.0 out of 5 stars Close to the book, 30 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Divergent [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Encouraged to read the book and buy the film by my teenage daughter. The book is far better but the film is definitely a worthwhile watch, but very much aimed at the teen market. Action sticks to the book quite faithfully and the characters are engaging but clearly the film version has been 'toned down' for some of the fight scenes. Not too much goo in it in terms of the love action which was pleasing.

Only thing to mention is that I bought the DVD version and it would absolutely not play on my Samsung Blu Ray player, although it happily played on my daughter's PS3. Not sure why but the Blu Ray kept saying it was corrupted.

Pintoy Two Piece Shop
Pintoy Two Piece Shop
Offered by KM AGENCIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful wooden shop, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Pintoy Two Piece Shop (Toy)
Fabulous little shop bought for our 4 year old's birthday. Hubby and I put it together the night before and instructions were easy to follow. Wood very good quality and all pieces fitted exactly. Looks stunning now it's made. She loves it.

Plenty of room for Tildo and Melissa & Doug wooden fruits and veg, nice wooden drawers and space for her till. Excellent value at £65 too. Highly recommended.

Bird Nut Feeder Feeding Time Deluxe Large
Bird Nut Feeder Feeding Time Deluxe Large
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Squirrel proof (so far), 26 Jan. 2015
Nice feeder, first time the squirrel has been defeated and the blasted pigeons can't get to everything. Nice to see Robins, sparrows and Tits getting something to themselves.

Need for Speed [Blu-ray] [2014]
Need for Speed [Blu-ray] [2014]
Dvd ~ Aaron Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars and speed, 26 Jan. 2015
Bought for my teenage daughter and watched it with her. Very good film and she tells me it sticks to the game very well. Fast, action, fun.

ResultSport Level 1 Anion Massage Weighted 0.75kg (1.65lbs) Fitness Exercise Hula Hoop 105cm wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hoop for extra workout, 26 Jan. 2015
It's killing me but I love it. I felt like I'd been kicked around my waistline the first few times I used it. I'm still total rubbish with it but getting better and enjoying the challenge. Can do it whilst watching TV! Comes apart easily which makes it ideal for storage. Probably much harder on your body than a regular hoola-hoop but I'm sure I'll see the difference soon.

Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit
Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality wooden fruit, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit (Toy)
Excellent size (much bigger than Tildo that I have bought) and nicely presented. My 4 year old loves making fruit cocktails and enjoys using the little knife. Wooden crate is excellent for holding all the fruits and fits well in her shop shelves. Quality product from Melissa & Doug and worth paying an extra few pounds for. Can see it lasting a very long time being wooden

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16