Profile for Godders45 > Reviews

Content by Godders45

Godders45 "godders" (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 64 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-064G-B35)
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 64 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ50-064G-B35)

5.0 out of 5 stars Encrypted storage and good value, 19 April 2015
Bought a 64Gb and 16Gb one of these (one for me and one for teen for school work). Amazingly tiny memory stick and literally plug and go. Better option than using DVDs to back-up computer files and also has a great encrypted storage facility so your files are safe. Great value too at £14.89 and £5.59 respectively. Will be buying some more.

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 beach holidays a year or this?, 14 April 2015
I have suffered hard skin on my heels and round my big toes for years. My husband simply can't afford the number of beach holidays we would require for me to keep my feet nice a soft from walking on all that lovely, white sand. So, with heavy heart, I looked for another cure for my rotten old hard skin.

I read a lot of reviews on this Scholl Pedi Express but was a little concerned about people saying if they pressed hard with it, it stopped rotating. Would it be enough to cure my beach-free feet? It arrived yesterday and I got straight to it whilst looking at a brochure of the Maldives to get me feeling a little less sad. It's fantastic. For the first time I can have my fitflops on without heels that look like crazy paving! I could put some pressure on around my big toe and nothing stopped working. Heavens - how fippin' hard were these people pushing? Simple on/off switch and two AA batteries so no problems there. Neat little cover over the top. I hear the rollers wear out and need replacing which is quite pricey but this as this is the best solution for my feet in years (tried files, egg things and pumice to no avail), I'm happy to buy new rollers as and when.

I even ended up covered in fine white sand..oh, wait, no...that's my skin...argh! I really would recommend this product to anyone who cannot afford 30 beach holidays a year ;-)

17MM REPLACEMENT DRAWER RUNNERS-246MM -- 416MM SUITABLE MFI-IKEA OR ARGOS
17MM REPLACEMENT DRAWER RUNNERS-246MM -- 416MM SUITABLE MFI-IKEA OR ARGOS
Offered by Home Fittings

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and cost effective to replace, 22 Mar. 2015
Excellent value for money. We bought these as the drawers on the childrens' wardrobe stopped working properly and we found little ball-bearings all over the floor. Typically Argos could not help with any replacement parts (that's where we got it from originally) and there seemed to be no other manufacturer name. Good old Amazon came to the rescue with these nifty little runners. Nice a smooth - in fact a tad better than the original ones. Also nice to know if they do go wrong after 4-5 years use, as the originals did - then they are cheap enough to buy again. Would recommend.

Colour Changing Egg Timer Kitchen Gadget Boil Cook Eggs Perfectly
Colour Changing Egg Timer Kitchen Gadget Boil Cook Eggs Perfectly
Offered by MOZZY CASE

3.0 out of 5 stars Not efficient - lots of trial and error., 13 Mar. 2015
The timer is slightly different to look at than my older one that got broken but I thought it would be the same. It isn't. My old one worked so that you put an egg in the pan with cold water, brought it to the boil and when the dark colour came in from the edge to the 'soft' marker, you took the egg out and it was perfect. Of course I did the same with this one to find I had an almost raw egg still. Was a bit surprised by this so tried again the next day and left the egg to just past 'soft' and again, an almost raw egg (these are 'medium barn eggs' you can buy in any store, not Ostrich eggs!). The following day I thought I'd give it one last go. I needed to leave the timer until it reached Medium (which does cover most of the actual timer) to have properly soft boiled egg without a 'snotty' white. Not very impressed with it even though I now know how to use it so will try and find one like my original again.

Mookie Toys Boule Set (8 Pieces)
Mookie Toys Boule Set (8 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, heavy and fun, 13 Mar. 2015
Ordered as an extra piece of play for our garden for the children. Lovely bright coloured boules and a dark grey jack. I was really surprised by the weight of each boule as they look like a set of plastic balls but are surprisingly solid feeling. The case clicks together and is relatively sturdy. I'm not sure how long the click mechanism will last as you have to exert quite a bit of pressure to release and attach it but a good idea. Girls out to play with it straight away with me and we had some fun. Not sure we really followed the 'rules' (which were included) but easy to see, great size and worth it for the money.

ORIGINAL 8 GB 8G MICRO SD TF MEMORY CARD FOR MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY M MOTO G 4G E
ORIGINAL 8 GB 8G MICRO SD TF MEMORY CARD FOR MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY M MOTO G 4G E
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 28 Feb. 2015
Bought for my teenage daughter for her Moto G 4G phone. She has filled it's internal memory with her music and apps so was running out of space. Came within a few days and has done the job. She's transferred all the phone stuff that she can to the memory card and her phone is whizzing along again. She's delighted. Great value for money too when they are £11 in the Vodafone shop!

Quality Colourful Splash Shower Curtain with Rings 100% Waterproof 180cm x180cm
Quality Colourful Splash Shower Curtain with Rings 100% Waterproof 180cm x180cm
Offered by GreatDeals4you

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful but does the job, 28 Feb. 2015
Bright, cheerful shower curtain. Arrived within a couple of days. I put it up with our shower curtain rings as although it comes with them, they are a bit smaller and thinner looking. Fits well. Great value. Would definitely buy again.

Womens Ladies Plain Flared Sleeveless Stretch Spring Coil Jersey Long Maxi Dress /COLOR: TURQUOISE /SIZE: S-M
Offered by Candy Girl Clothing

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful, fun for beach/cosplay, 10 Feb. 2015
Ordered the turquoise dress for my teenage daughter to dress up for Game of Thrones cosplay. The quality is very cheap but it looks good and fits the part that she wants it for. Also ideal for the beach for our holiday so she will get more use out of it. Definitely not for going out in the evening or any 'dressy' event but fine for a summer day on the school run or holiday wear. Cheap and cheerful springs to mind.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a princess, I'm a Khaleesi, 1 Feb. 2015
Fantastic wig and amazing delivery time - just under a week from China! Value for money at £18.99 with free p+p as shocked how much some cosplay vendors want.

The wig itself is really well made. It is a great length and the hair securely attached to the headpiece. The two plaits at the back make it look really nice. I bought it for my teenage daughter as we are off to the Game of Thrones exhibition in London and she wanted to go as Danaerys. She will certainly look good in this! The wig comes well packed, in a net and sealed bag with cardboard around it to protect it. You also get a hairnet to cover your own hair before putting the wig on. A little extra of a phone charm was popped in which was a nice touch.

This is the second wig we have purchased from this seller and both have been excellent. Would highly recommend.

Ladies mixed short style Briefs Knickers pants THREE PAIRS in sizes 6-8 10-12 and 14-16 Various styles (Size 10-12, Style 1)
Offered by The Pyjama Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, M&S branded., 30 Jan. 2015
Ordered these for teen. Unfortunately forgot to pick the pink (oops) but she didn't mind the blue. Fit as expected. Delighted to see that they were actually M&S branded and therefore even better value than you could buy them there directly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 25, 2015 7:11 PM GMT