Profile for Mrs. S. R. Dawson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. R. Dawson

Mrs. S. R. Dawson "San" (Lancashire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NEW HAND MADE BROWN LEATHER TREE BLANK JOURNAL DIARY NOTEBOOK BOOK SKETCH GIFT PAD THOUGHTS PRESENT ART
Offered by Harrington Marley

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best buys!!! :-), 16 Sept. 2015
I love this journal! It's everything I wanted...and exactly the right size for me. It even smells good...that lovely new leathery smell! ;-) I have given it 5 stars as it's exactly the thing for me, however, if I were the seller I would add to the listing and state that due to being real leather the colour may vary from the picture, as the journal I received was a rich brown colour, and not pink as it appears in the picture. The colour really doesn't bother me, but if someone were buying this specifically because of the "pink" colour the seller would probably get less stars in the feedback (undeservedly so in my opinion) due to it not being as in the picture and not stating this in the write up. Addittionally, another person may overlook buying it because it looks pink, when it fact, in my experience, and judging from previous feedback, others too, not all of them are. All that said, it really is a lovely hand made item.

Muay Thai Fight T-shirt (XLarge)
Muay Thai Fight T-shirt (XLarge)
Offered by Street Fighter Sportswear

5.0 out of 5 stars My Brother loved it!, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Muay Thai Fight T-shirt (Apparel)
I bought this for my Brother as he's an avid Muay Thai fan. I was a little apprehensive about the quality given the "cheap" price...but it was really great quality, and I wouldn't hesitate buying "Dirty Ray" shirts from Street Fighter Sportswear in future. Well worth it!

Ruby Shoo Womens Rebecca Court Shoes 08545 Black 8 UK, 41 EU
Ruby Shoo Womens Rebecca Court Shoes 08545 Black 8 UK, 41 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 12 May 2014
These shoes are lovely on, and so comfy! These are the first pair of Ruby Shoo I've bought...they won't be the last! For a shoe a little different from all the rest, these are definitely the make to go for!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made!, 12 May 2014
Bought this for my little girl's "superhero" day at school...she loved it, and I have to admit to being pleasantly surprised by the quality considering the price.

Die For Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer
Die For Me: A Novel of the Valentine Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 12 May 2014
I bought this book as it was on offer...I am so glad I did...it was worth every penny! What a fab story! With a lot of murder stories I find it easy from the start to identify the killer...with this I found myself just guessing, finding out I was wrong, changing my mind, doubting if "he" was real, and more. In fact I couldn't put it down...I've read it in a day/night and now I know who it was I'm sleep deprived and ready for bed. I recommend this book and would definitely buy more from this author.......after some much needed sleep.

Who's There?: The True Story of a Leeds Haunting
Who's There?: The True Story of a Leeds Haunting

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great story!, 16 Mar. 2014
I loved this book. Very believable. I wouldn't call it scarey to read as other reviews have...however, I have no doubt that to experience the hauntings as the family did no doubt would have been scarey. I found this book sad at times, simply for the poor luck health wise that befell an obviously close and hard working family. Many times I've wished I could experience my own haunting, reading the effects in a down to earth, everyday kind of way as in this book, I'm no longer so sure for myself, and most definitely not for it to affect my children the way it did the authors.

Mr. Fingers (Vile Novellas Book 1)
Mr. Fingers (Vile Novellas Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars If you like gore this is one for you!, 16 Mar. 2014
As the title of the review suggests...if you enjoy reading "gorey" books, then this most definitely is a book for you. Myself I like a good horror read, but this was a little too much for me. I'd say, if this were a film, I'd put it in the same catagory as Hostel. Some parts of the story were a bit silly too. Why would anyone agree to the services of a plastic surgeon who was dirty and scruffy looking? Who performed surgeries from his basement, and dressed as a clown??? As a short story, and a freebie was ok though.

Shame
Shame

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kindle deal so far!, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Shame (Kindle Edition)
I was looking for a good horror book to read on my kindle and spotted this on a deal for 99p. I read a few reviews, and the majority were on the plus side. I've never read a book by Alan Russell before, and in fact, don't believe I've heard the name previously. I am so glad I decided to buy it! What a fantastic book!!! I absolutely loved it, and can only say, if you are considering this book...Go for it! I'll definitely be looking at Alan Russell's other books.

Childrens/Kids My Little Pony Quilt/Duvet Cover Bedding Set (Single Bed) (White/Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best price around, 10 Mar. 2014
I saw this for sale here and figured that for the cheap price in comparison to evrywhere else I've seen it, it would probably be thin material and poorer quality. This was definitely not the case...good quality thick cotton...bright, clear printing. Definitely a must for any MLP fan!

Kop Comedy Double Feature: 15 Minutes That Shook the World/Reds & Blues (the Ballad of Dixie and Kenny)
Dvd ~ Jamie Carragher, Neil Fitzmaurice, Andrew Schofield, Jake Abrahams, Paul Duckworth, Lindzi Germain Steven Gerrard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for LFC fans with a sense of humour!, 10 Mar. 2014
Both myself and my Husband found this dvd hilarious! A must for the dvd shelf of any Liverpool fan. Definitely recommend this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3