Profile for T. H. Illingworth > Reviews

Content by T. H. Illingworth

T. H. Illingworth "Tim" (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2
Oakley Glasses Case Small Soft Vault black Size:One Size
Oakley Glasses Case Small Soft Vault black Size:One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Oct. 2013
I don't know why it's so hard to get these in the shops anymore but they're still the best sunglasses case available. The small size only just fits the square whiskers that I bought them for but is great for saving space.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 2:34 PM GMT

1 Pack - Hooks Stainless Steel - 5" X 3/16" [Misc.]
1 Pack - Hooks Stainless Steel - 5" X 3/16" [Misc.]
Offered by Tongmaster Seasonings

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 pack = 1 hook, 12 Oct. 2013
I was dissappointed as I thought from the description that one pack had more then one hook in it so ordered 4 packs but only received 4 hooks. The hooks are, however good quality but given the price is per hook they should be.

Griffin Survivor Black/Black for New iPhone 5 Military-Duty Case & Belt Clip
Griffin Survivor Black/Black for New iPhone 5 Military-Duty Case & Belt Clip
Offered by Hale Communications

5.0 out of 5 stars My phone won't drown again, 18 July 2013
I bought this after having dropped my Iphone 4 into water determined that I would protect my iphone 5 - maybe a little bit of overkill but this is a very heavy duty case which, if you can cope with the bulk, will protect the phone from anything. I have dropped it, kicked it, used it in tropical rain storms and have no complaints!

Pellor Portable 13pcs Watch Repair Tool Kit & Zip Case Battery Opener Link Remover Screwdrivers Back Remover
Offered by Einkaufsland2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Variable quality of tools but good budget option, 18 July 2013
Some of the tools on this kit are a little flimsy however everything does work and it is exactly what I was looking for to change the battery on one of my watches.

Seiko Men's 5 Automatic Watch SNZH55K1
Seiko Men's 5 Automatic Watch SNZH55K1
Offered by Ciaowatch

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, 18 July 2013
I ordered this as a gift for a friend - great watch, good movement and also if you're into modifying there are loads of different faces / hands / bezels available for this model.

LifeProof fré Case for the iPhone 5 - Black
LifeProof fré Case for the iPhone 5 - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't use as covers microphone, 18 July 2013
I ordered this to use with my iphone 5 however when I started using it nobody I called could hear me. I'm not sure if this is a copy as I have a friend who uses a lifeproof case on his with no issues.

As for me I have gone to the bulkier Survivor case.

GreatShield Guardian S Series Slim-Fit S-Line Design TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 720 (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 18 July 2013
This is a great case and for the £4 that it costs is well worth it. It is stiff silicone and fits the phone well providing protection without making it too bulky or compromising the use of any of the buttons.

I thoroughly recommend this case
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2013 6:41 PM GMT

Barcelona Cot Bed - Beech/White
Barcelona Cot Bed - Beech/White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 18 July 2013
Great product - came next day and easy to assemble, however as we went for the Amazon warehouse deal one of the wooden feature ends was detached. With some wood glue and drying time however it is now exactly as new and was worth it for the £40 saving.

The only issue I have found with the drop side is if you want to fit a cot bumper to it as it will move every time the side is dropped.

We ordered the little Green Sheep Natural Twist mattress to go with it and are very happy with the overall result.

The Little Green Sheep Natural Twist Cot Bed Mattress (140 cm x 70 cm)
The Little Green Sheep Natural Twist Cot Bed Mattress (140 cm x 70 cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars New Mattress at £40 less than the manufacturer., 18 July 2013
This is the perfect mattress for our cot and having read all the reviews seems to be very highly rated (but is also one of the most expensive on the market too!). It has two sides with different firmness one for babies up to 18 months and the other for up to 5 years (also the age limit for our cot bed).

It arrived the next day carefully packaged and is now getting well used by our 3 week old baby.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDXC 64 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by FOREMAXRICHUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 July 2013
Came just as described - checked it as had read lots of horror stories about there being fakes on the market and this does have 64GB data space on it. Came the next day and well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2