Profile for Wendy Jones > Reviews

Content by Wendy Jones
Top Reviewer Ranking: 555
Helpful Votes: 1921

Wendy Jones "wjones7423" (Dundee, Scotland)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bakers Dentacrunch Chicken & Country Vegetables Dry Dog Food, 1 kg, Pack of 4
Bakers Dentacrunch Chicken & Country Vegetables Dry Dog Food, 1 kg, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Food, 23 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I took a bit of a punt with this as my cousins dog is a bit fussy. I need to have dog food in the house for the numerous times it is over with me. The dog, which is an Alsatian, wolfed it down. It has eaten it several times now and doesn't seem to be going off it. With regards to the health of the dogs teeth. These seem fine and I am sure that using this food will help to keep them tag way. If this has been enjoyed by such fussy do then I can definitely highly recommend.

Sure LED GU10 PAR16 5W Replacement for 50 Watt, 380 lumen, non-dimmable bulb, 2700k warm light

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent bulb with a strong clear light, 20 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an excellent bulb with a strong clear light. I need a good light in my home office and this bulb certainly provides it. It is also an excellent price for an LED bulb given that the bulb will last for years. Would highly recommend.

Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 3
Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent Product, 16 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These toothbrush heads to go with Oral B toothbrushes are excellent. They are a decent size and appear to get into every area of the tooth. I would highly recommend

Oral B Vitality Plus White and Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
Oral B Vitality Plus White and Clean Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toothbrush, 16 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This toothbrush is excellent. It has a high level of vibration whihc leaves your teeth and mouth feeling clean and refreshed. The toothbrush head is a good size and seems to get in to every surface of the tooth. So far the battery life has been excellent and I haven't yet had to recharge it. It requires a 24 hour charge in the first instance but after that can be charged when required. An excellent product which I would highly recommend

Philips HX6732/45 Healthy White Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips HX6732/45 Healthy White Rechargeable Toothbrush

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Excellent Phillips Product, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When it comes to toothbrushes Phillips are up their with the best. This is another excellent product in their range. The toothbrush has a high vibration rate and cleans your teeth well. My teeth feel really clean after brushing. There are three modes, clean, clean and white, and sensitive. There is a noticeable difference in the vibration when using each. I have used the clean and white mode to see if the claims about noticeably whiter teeth are true. I would say that they are a little whiter, but I didnt have highly stained teeth in the first place.

My final thought is that this is an excellent electric toothbrush at a good price and Imwould highly recommend,

Spontex Disposable Dusters (Pack of 12, total 84 Dusters)
Spontex Disposable Dusters (Pack of 12, total 84 Dusters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea and Great Dusters, 10 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As dusters these are absolutely excellent. They pick up dust brilliantly and if that is all you want to do then these dusters cannot be faulted. I have found that one duster can be used for my whole house, although I live alone so not as much dust generated as houses with large families. I do have a large house though. The dusters are beautifully soft and this is an important attribute for me. I have highly polished rosewood furniture so I needed to be sure they would not scratch. As far as I can tell there are no scratches. I find I still need to polish this furniture after using these but not as often. I love the way the dust sticks to the duster so you can be sure that the dust isn't just being redistributed. It says the cloths are antibacterial. I will have to take the manufacturers word for this as I am not sure how I could see the benefits of this.

One issue. I thought long and hard about the disposable aspect of this. Is this just another throw away item. However, it does mean that there are not several dirty dusters hanging about waiting for there to be enough to wash them. So I felt that this fact alone justifies it. Also I am sure the dusters are biodegradable so won't be filling landfill sites for millennium. I am certainly a convert and will be using these in the future.

Igenix 2-Speed Hand Blender, 200 Watt, White
Igenix 2-Speed Hand Blender, 200 Watt, White

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to give it a good workout so I was chopping down vegetables for soup, 2 Mar. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This hand blender looks stylish straight out of the box. Using it is simple, you merely plug and and press one of the two buttons for a slower or faster speed. Whilst your finger is on the button the motor is on. Take your finger off and it stops. It couldn't be more simple. I wanted to give it a good workout so I was chopping down vegetables for soup. These were uncooked, carrots, potatoes and turnip which had been chopped up fairly small. It coped extremely well and hoped them up finely and almost into a paste ready to go in the soup. This is probably the hardest thing I threw at it and it coped very well. The instructions say not to use for more than a minute and then leave for 10 minutes. I used it for a couple of minutes , although using a pulse, on/off effect and ti coped fine. I didn't want to try it for too long though in case I burnt out the motor on first use. As I say this is probably the hardest thing I will do with the blender so I am sure it will cope brilliantly with anything else I expect to do. Would definitely recommend.

AmiGami Cat Figure
AmiGami Cat Figure

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Craft Kit, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: AmiGami Cat Figure (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is another great product from the AmiGami stable, or litter as it's a cat. The box contains a sturdy cat which is, inexplicably, pink. However,Mathis means it is bright and looks cheerful. The box comes with a number of accessories to decorate and complete the figure. All the accessories are reusable and this means they can be changed around to make a number of different permutations. A Greta little kit which will last longer than the average craft kit.,

BiC Cristal Fun Ball Pen - Purple (Box of 20)
BiC Cristal Fun Ball Pen - Purple (Box of 20)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic once it gets going, 24 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When I first opened the box the pens look just like normal bic ballpoints. You should be able to uncap and you're good to go. However, each pen seems to have a wax coating over the end. This means you have to rub it off on the paper. Once this is done and the ink flows you realise what a fabulous pen this is. I cannot describe how smoothly it writes. It is a joy and so different from the average ball pen. It gives a broad effect to your writing which looks great. If you had several differnt colours of these they could be used to good effect for drawing. Once you get the ink going this is a great pen. I would highly recommend.

No Other Darkness (DI Marnie Rome 2)
No Other Darkness (DI Marnie Rome 2)
by Sarah Hilary

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly Gripping, 22 Feb. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the first book I have read by Sarah Hilary and it certainly won't be the last. This book was gripping and I could not put it down. Two young boys are found dead in a bunker. They have been there for five years. DI Marnie Rome finds herself looking for a killer several years after the event. Marnie is a good character but is haunted by something which happened in the past. There are a lot of very strange characters in this book and many tortured souls. The way in which the characters lives, and past, interweave is expertly done. The reson I have given this book 4 instead of five stars is because I found it a bit depressing. Every character seemed to have issues and it would have been nice to have a few 'normal' characters just to lighten the mood slightly. Otherwise a very well written book with a fast paced plot and plenty to keep you reading long past bed time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20