Profile for JNS > Reviews

Content by JNS

JNS

Page: 1 | 2
Duronic LS1018 Digital 50KG Capacity Luggage/Bag/Suitcase Scales with straps, bag and batteries
Offered by DURONIC

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned them as they were totally inaccurate. Bought them ..., 23 July 2014
Returned them as they were totally inaccurate. Bought them as a present for my Son and he was completely let down by them. Was given a refund.

1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
1800 Colourful Loom Bands & 75 Clips!
Offered by DayzHappy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 July 2014
Very good value for money.

The Son
The Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 July 2014
This review is from: The Son (Kindle Edition)
Best Jo Nesbo book I have read for sometime. Was absolutely gripped which I haven't been with his last few books. Highly recommend it.

Insight Guides: Great Breaks Guernsey (Insight Great Breaks)
Insight Guides: Great Breaks Guernsey (Insight Great Breaks)
by Insight Guides

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 July 2014
Handy little book.

British Stamp Market Values 2014
British Stamp Market Values 2014
by Guy Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money, 23 July 2014
Absolute waste of money. Hoping to return it as it does not give information needed. For commemorative stamps only gives value for sets and first day covers not individual stamps.

Philomena [DVD]
Philomena [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench

4.0 out of 5 stars Real Tear-jerker, 9 May 2014
This review is from: Philomena [DVD] (DVD)
We very much enjoyed this DVD although found it extremely sad especially knowing that it is a true story. So pleased that Philomena eventually decided that her story could be told.

The Secret Keeper
The Secret Keeper
by Kate Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kate Morton yet, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Secret Keeper (Paperback)
I absolutely loved this book. Didn't want to put it down, didn't want it to end! Read the last few chapters twice. I had just started reading it prior to our pre Christmas visit to our Son and his family in Oslo. As space is very limited in our luggage at this time of year I usually make do with my Kindle. However I couldn't bear to leave the book behind and have to wait a week to finish it! I had loved 'The Forgotten Garden' and thought nothing would compare with it - especially after reading 'The Distant Hours' which I found very disappointing and didn't enjoy. This is Kate Morton's best book and recommend it highly.

LEGO Friends 41007: Heartlake Pet Salon
LEGO Friends 41007: Heartlake Pet Salon

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Birthday present, 14 Nov 2013
We gave this to one of our grandchildren as a birthday present so we have yet to see it. However she is delighted with it and enjoys playing with it.

LEGO City Coast Guard 60013: Coast Guard Helicopter
LEGO City Coast Guard 60013: Coast Guard Helicopter
Offered by SmartPurchaseToys

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Gift, 14 Nov 2013
Gave this to one of our grandchildren for his birthday. Sent it direct so we have yet to see it. However he appears to be delighted with it.

The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case (Harry Hole 1)
The Bat: The First Harry Hole Case (Harry Hole 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars No. 1 Harry Hole, 8 Oct 2013
Was very much looking forward to this book, as I have read from The Redbreast onwards. Not as good as later books. The redbreast is in my view by far the best in the series.

Page: 1 | 2