Profile for Ms. S. J. Hewitt > Reviews

Content by Ms. S. J. Hewitt

Ms. S. J. Hewitt "Shazzbat" (United Kingdom)

Kipling Unisex Adult Creativity X Small Shoulder Bag With Removable Strap Union Jack K15155269

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little bag!, 12 April 2013
Love it, perfect size, can get loads in it and the Union Jack design is fab!! Would definitely buy another one in a different colour.

Sterling Silver Green Amethyst Ring (1.10 CT) In Size L
Sterling Silver Green Amethyst Ring (1.10 CT) In Size L
Offered by Vir Jewels

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 24 Sept. 2012
Returning this item on the day after it was received. Certainly not worth the £25 I bought it at and definitely not worth the £70 it should sell for. Looks very cheap and nothing at all like the picture. Also correct size ordered, but comes very small.

My Single Friend
My Single Friend
by Jane Costello

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!!, 12 Oct. 2010
This review is from: My Single Friend (Paperback)
I bought this book in my local charity shop after a friend told me she'd been reading it and thought it was brilliant.
I just love chick-lit and immersing myself in someone else's life and this was perfect. I bought the book on Sunday and finished it on Monday!
As has been said previously, the ending's a tad predictable, but that said, it was a light fun read with a lot of "laugh out loud" moments and I didn't want to put it down for wanting to know what sort of pickle Lucy would get herself into next.
I intend reading the nearlyweds and bridesmaids next in the hope that they will be just as entertaining.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite fragrance, 20 Jan. 2010
I bought this fragrance when it came out originally as a limited edition in the summer of 2008. It evokes memories of a very hot summer, but it's equally wearable in the winter months, lifting the spirits and reminding you that summer is on it's way.

The Making of Pride and Prejudice (BBC)
The Making of Pride and Prejudice (BBC)
by Sue Birtwistle

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 May 2000
Being an addict of the BBC production of Pride and Prejudice, I thought this "behind the scenes" look might spoil things a bit. How wrong could I be? This fascinating insight into everything from casting, pre-production, costume design, filming and location hunting was so good, I just can't put the book down! Particulary interesting is the various locations used during filming. I now intend to visit as many of these as possible during the summer. I recommend this book to any lover of Pride and Prejudice. It all adds to the pure magic of the story.