Profile for Armo > Reviews

Content by Armo

Armo (Huddersfield, England)

The Destiny Of The Dead: Volume Three of the Songs of the Tears (Song of the Tears)
by Ian Irvine

5.0 out of 5 stars Destiny of the Dead, 23 April 2010
After having read all the preceding books and volumes, I couldn't wait for this, the final one, to be published. I wasn't disappointed.

Nokia N95 Crystal CASE
Nokia N95 Crystal CASE
Offered by Electric Goods

3.0 out of 5 stars Nokia N95 Crystal Hard Cover, 1 Mar 2010
Struggling to find a case for my Nokia N95 and I thought this was the solution to my problem. It seems that it was not - the issue is the top part of the case. The bottome fits snugly, and is fine, but the top part seems to struggle with staying intact. The thin edge of the upper case snapped within a couple of weeks, so I am still looking for one that does the job.

Nokia Crystal Case N95
Nokia Crystal Case N95

3.0 out of 5 stars Nokia Crystal Case, 1 Mar 2010
Struggling to find a case for my Nokia N95 and I thought this was the solution to my problem. It seems that it was not - the issue is the top part of the case. The bottome fits snugly, and is fine, but the top part seems to struggle with staying on the phone. I am still looking for one that does the job.

The Silver Mage (Deverry Cycle 15)
The Silver Mage (Deverry Cycle 15)
by Katharine Kerr

4.0 out of 5 stars The last in the series, 14 Jan 2010
I had waited a while to get my hands on this, the final book in the series of seven. It neatly wraps up the loose ends, although one of the major outcomes was pretty obvious, but even so, I thoroughly enjoyed the book and the series. I found the threads easy to follow, and the characters were same/different enough to keep my interest. Pity it has ended really...

Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360)
Forza Motorsport 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by WorldCinema

5.0 out of 5 stars FM3, 14 Jan 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my racing-mad partner - he hasn't put it down since then. Ideal for FM2 players, and those with the time to sit racing all the tracks. Lots of opportunity to tune the cars, and to hook up with other racers. This appears to be useful to measure your success/failure at achieving the best times.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Girly pink camera case, 14 Jan 2010
I wanted something bright, and sturdy. I am very happy with the product - it has a small pocket on the back - handy for a couple of spare batteries, and a criss-cross elastic inside for extra security to stop the camera from falling out if opened upside down. Definitely worth the money paid.

Neo Media Aluminium CD or DVD Storage Box with sleeves holds upto 200 disks
Neo Media Aluminium CD or DVD Storage Box with sleeves holds upto 200 disks

5.0 out of 5 stars CD/DVD Box, 14 Jan 2010
Just what I ordered - I will be getting another - sturdy box, with functional plastic double sided sleeves. Definitely value for the money paid.