Profile for Jane Pursey > Reviews

Jane Pursey

Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcours 2 Iso Wellington Boots, Bronze, 5 UK ,38 EU
Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcours 2 Iso Wellington Boots, Bronze, 5 UK ,38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots, 6 Nov. 2014
These are the 2nd pair of Aigle boots I have bought, the first pair I had for 5 years, I am in them most of the winter- being in the countryside - I wear them all the time even out walking the dog, they are so comfortable and warm, fit like a glove, really like wearing a pair of slippers all day. The reason I had to get a new pair is because after having the first pair for so long, they began to split and let the water in, the soles are fine I will till carry on wearing them to garden in when it isn't wet. In my opinion these are well worth the money, I love them!

Willie's Chocolate Factory Cookbook
Willie's Chocolate Factory Cookbook
by Willie Harcourt-Cooze

5.0 out of 5 stars For Chocolate Lovers, 19 July 2013
This is a lovely easy recipe book if you like cooking with chocolate which I do with some surprising savoury recipes in - fabulous!

Salt Yard: Food & Wine from Spain & Italy
Salt Yard: Food & Wine from Spain & Italy
by Sanja Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 19 July 2013
This was a present and I understand the book is very good indeed having been to the Salt Yard Restaurant it has some of their delicious recipes in it!

XQ Radio Control 1:18 Scale Ferrari 458 Italia RC
XQ Radio Control 1:18 Scale Ferrari 458 Italia RC
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 19 July 2013
This was a present for somebody and it was just what was wanted so from that point it gets five stars

Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent
Vax Steam Mop - S2S-1 Bare Floor Pro With Detergent

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 May 2012
I used this for the first time yesterday, and I am so thrilled with it. Initially I thought with the small tank for the water and detergent I would have to keep filling it up as I have a large area to clean. Not the case, not only was it enough to do the floor area I had enough left in to go over carpets as well! Also it cleans under the kitchen units right up into the corners where an ordinary mop doesn't really get to, so pleased with that. The only down side was the carpet glide isn't fixed onto the cleaner you just rest the pad on top of it so you have to pick it all up to move to another carpet - but that wouldn't stop me recommending it to anyone who wanted to buy one. A great buy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2012 10:37 PM BST

Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8000 Mile Car Journey Around Britain
Are We Nearly There Yet?: A Family's 8000 Mile Car Journey Around Britain
by Ben Hatch

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb read!, 27 Feb. 2012
A very entertaining and easy read, I laughed and cried and also learnt something about the places visited. If anyone is thinking about travelling in the Uk with small children this book is a must, I would recommend it to anyone.