Profile for V. S. Penn > Reviews

V. S. Penn "pennfuzzle"

BROTHER
BROTHER

4.0 out of 5 stars Brother, 4 May 2014
This review is from: BROTHER (Audio CD)
Life-long a-ha/Morten Harket fan. This is a nice piece of work from Morten. For me the stand out song is the track from which the album takes its name; Brother.

Scrunchy Scrunchie Bun Up Do Hairpiece Hair Ribbon Ponytail Extensions Wavy Curly or Messy (dark wine red mix #1T35)
Offered by PRETTYSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 4 May 2014
I love this! Perfect colour match for my recently coloured hair and looks very natural. Wore it as bridesmaid to a friends wedding and everyone thought I'd had my hair done by the hairdresser

White Blossom Tree Branch - Mural - Wall Stickers Home Art Deco Wall Decals
White Blossom Tree Branch - Mural - Wall Stickers Home Art Deco Wall Decals
Offered by Simple Secret

4.0 out of 5 stars Blossom branch decal, 20 Feb. 2013
I have a few relatively minor issues with this decal. It was very tricky to remove from it's backing and great care and patience was needed. Although I smoothed out all air bubbles (which were small) over time more appear and I'm checking it daily. Overall though it's very pretty and effective.

Large ORCHID Flower PVC Art Decal Wall Stickers CREAM
Large ORCHID Flower PVC Art Decal Wall Stickers CREAM
Offered by Abbey Rabbit

5.0 out of 5 stars Orchid wall decal, 20 Feb. 2013
This is stunning and quite eye catching. Very easy to apply considering the size of the main flowers. I thought there would be an issue with air bubbles but there wasn't. Creates a very effective look.

Catherine Lansfield 46 x 72 cm Clarissa Curtains, Red
Catherine Lansfield 46 x 72 cm Clarissa Curtains, Red
Offered by Lifestylish

4.0 out of 5 stars Clarrisa curtains, 20 Feb. 2013
These are beautiful and well made curtains, so much so that after purchasing them for my Mother's bedroom she's had lots of comments asking where she got them from. The only reason they've been given a four star review by me and not a five is that they weren't available in a 54" drop so I ordered longer and had them altered.

Nautilus Shell Clock - OC3
Nautilus Shell Clock - OC3
Offered by Home Barn Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Shell clock, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Nautilus Shell Clock - OC3
Bought this for my newly decorated bathroom. It looks very effective and keeps the time well. Perhaps the addition of a 12, 3, 6 and 9 could have served as useful additions.

Venezia Ready Made Lined Eyelet Curtains Latte 46 x 54
Venezia Ready Made Lined Eyelet Curtains Latte 46 x 54
Offered by The Cotton Mill Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Eyelet curtains, 20 Feb. 2013
Lovely colour although not as deep or vibrant as I'd hoped. These are actually quite thin and allow a lot of light to shine through, hence the colour issues.

Black Leaf Table Runner - Turquoise
Black Leaf Table Runner - Turquoise

3.0 out of 5 stars Table runner, 20 Feb. 2013
This is a beautiful colour but is let down by the cut and overall shape, still looks nice on the table but could have looked so much nicer. Promptly delivered.

BaByliss 2098BU Pro 230 Elegance Straigh
BaByliss 2098BU Pro 230 Elegance Straigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good as good as I'd hoped.., 20 Feb. 2013
Having read all the reviews I thought I'd chosen the right set of straighteners after my last set died on me. However, having just tried them out they are not perfect for me. The irons do not sit together tightly when closed, there is a widening gap towards the inner edge of the plates. I use straighteners to mainly give my fringe a smooth, neat finish but these tend to cause my hair to sit away from my head (like an umbrella effect!) I hadn't realised that the barrels are quite curved and would have preferred much flatter one's. On the plus side, they heat very quickly and are a very nice colour.