Profile for Susan Kaye > Reviews

Content by Susan Kaye

Susan Kaye

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
48 DOLCE GUSTO COFFEE POD CAPSULE REVOLVING HOLDER STAND RACK - PEAK COFFEE® D48 BRAND NEW IN BOX IN UK
Offered by Peak Coffee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 28 July 2015
Bought this to hold my pods and go with my coffee machine. Very stylish and holds lots of pods in different varieties. Good product.

Bulk Hardware 6W 220mm T4 Fluorescent Tube (Pack of 2) - White
Bulk Hardware 6W 220mm T4 Fluorescent Tube (Pack of 2) - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 July 2015
Couldn't seem to get these in the hardware shops so delighted I could find them on line. They fit the unit in my kitchen perfectly.

Wireless Mini TENS Machine by Natures Gate - Completely Wireless and Portable TENS Pain Relief
Offered by Natures Gate TENS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 July 2015
Bought this when I had a bad shoulder - it helped massage it although a little difficult to work out the different settings.

Set Of Three Mini Stud Pads for Mini Tens Machines HT-329L1 HT-329L2 HT-329L3 HT-329L4
Offered by Healthcare World Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 July 2015
These go with the Tens machine I bought for a bad shoulder. Needed extras with extra stick.

Rink Drink Tall Latte Coffee Glasses - 380ml (13.4oz) - Gift Box of 8
Rink Drink Tall Latte Coffee Glasses - 380ml (13.4oz) - Gift Box of 8
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 July 2015
Bought these to go with my coffee machine - very good as they stack in the cupboard.

Constance Carroll Lipstick - Coral Silk
Constance Carroll Lipstick - Coral Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 July 2015
I love this colour and used to buy them in the market but they've stopped selling them. So pleased I could get them on Amazon so bought a few to keep me going. Very nice product.

Aqua Jogging Gloves Medium
Aqua Jogging Gloves Medium
Offered by Click-4-Sport

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 July 2015
I am waiting for these to arrive but they look the same as the ones I use which belong to the swimming pool so I'm sure they will be just as good. I like the fancy colour too it will make mine stand out!

Firefly 2KW Free Standing Patio Heater - 3 Power Settings
Firefly 2KW Free Standing Patio Heater - 3 Power Settings
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely fit for purpose!, 28 July 2015
The heaters were easy to put together - I am a 63 year old female and did these myself whilst my husband was at work so easy to understand instructions.

I've used them twice for BBq's and they give out quite a bit of heat. I have an 8ft table in the garden so thought two would be a good idea. They came delivered and wrapped well but the grill on one was slightly pushed in but it didn't make any difference to the performance of the heater. They come with three heat settings which are handy.

The only down side is that the lead could be longer as I have to attach an extension lead through the window and half way down the patio to meet the plug and you need two extension leads because plugging two machines into one just blows it and they go off. Apart from that a very nice product.

Camelot Patio Heater Cover
Camelot Patio Heater Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 July 2015
Definitely weatherproof - I bought two of these for my patio heaters and it has withstood terrible heavy rainfall and kept the heaters dry. Very pleased so well worth the money.

Tall glass coffee mugs 13.25oz, Set of 6.
Tall glass coffee mugs 13.25oz, Set of 6.
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, 16 Jan. 2014
I was looking for tall glasses without ringed bottoms so that I could stack them inside the cupboard. The ones I had had gone discoloured in the dishwasher so I needed to replace them.

These glasses were exactly what I wanted. The only downside was that when my daughter poured hot water into one to make black coffee as she stirred it the glass exploded and went all over the kitchen. Now we are very careful when pouring water into the glasses in case it happens again but so far so good. Otherwise would recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4