Profile for Susan Kaye > Reviews

Content by Susan Kaye

Susan Kaye

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Harbour Housewares Folding, Events, Trestle Table - 8 ft Long. Foldable. Easy To Store
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to our present BBQ table, 20 July 2016
Excellent addition to our present BBQ table. A heavy sturdy table- very pleased and delivery quick in time for the weekend! Would recommend without question.

Adjustable Suitcase Combination Luggage Straps Travel Baggage Tie Down Belt Lock
Offered by eGadgetland

5.0 out of 5 stars Third time lucky, 5 Sept. 2015
Two straps this colour have been taken off my suitcase at the airport so now looking forward to using this one with a security code. Try removing this!!

Dyson DC34 DC35 DC44 Vacuum Cleaner Crevice Tool Iron Colour
Dyson DC34 DC35 DC44 Vacuum Cleaner Crevice Tool Iron Colour
Offered by CutPriceDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Sept. 2015
Bought this to add to the end of my hand held cordless vacuum so now I can reach all those crevices! Brilliant!

Polti Accessories Small Sockettes Pack Of 6 (TP000306)
Polti Accessories Small Sockettes Pack Of 6 (TP000306)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 5 Sept. 2015
I got these to have extras for my steam cleaner and they fit perfectly on the small nozzle.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Sept. 2015
I bought this to fit on the end of my DC34 and it now enables me to reach the high up places I couldn't get to before without getting on a ladder or stool. It fits perfectly and I am very pleased with this product and would well recommend it. My house is now cobweb free!!

48 Dolce Gusto Coffee Pod Capsule Revolving Holder Stand Rack
48 Dolce Gusto Coffee Pod Capsule Revolving Holder Stand Rack
Offered by Peak Coffee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 28 July 2015
Bought this to hold my pods and go with my coffee machine. Very stylish and holds lots of pods in different varieties. Good product.

Bulk Hardware 6W 220mm T4 Fluorescent Tube (Pack of 2) - White
Bulk Hardware 6W 220mm T4 Fluorescent Tube (Pack of 2) - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 July 2015
Couldn't seem to get these in the hardware shops so delighted I could find them on line. They fit the unit in my kitchen perfectly.

Wireless Mini TENS Machine by Natures Gate - Completely Wireless and Portable TENS Pain Relief
Offered by Natures Gate TENS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 July 2015
Bought this when I had a bad shoulder - it helped massage it although a little difficult to work out the different settings.

Set Of Three Mini Stud Pads for Mini Tens Machines HT-329L1 HT-329L2 HT-329L3 HT-329L4
Offered by Healthcare World Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 July 2015
These go with the Tens machine I bought for a bad shoulder. Needed extras with extra stick.

Rink Drink Tall Latte Coffee Glasses - 380ml (13.4oz) - Gift Box of 8
Rink Drink Tall Latte Coffee Glasses - 380ml (13.4oz) - Gift Box of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 July 2015
Bought these to go with my coffee machine - very good as they stack in the cupboard.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5