Profile for Susan Kaye > Reviews

Content by Susan Kaye

Susan Kaye

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tall glass coffee mugs 13.25oz, Set of 6.
Tall glass coffee mugs 13.25oz, Set of 6.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)

4.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted, 16 Jan 2014
I was looking for tall glasses without ringed bottoms so that I could stack them inside the cupboard. The ones I had had gone discoloured in the dishwasher so I needed to replace them.

These glasses were exactly what I wanted. The only downside was that when my daughter poured hot water into one to make black coffee as she stirred it the glass exploded and went all over the kitchen. Now we are very careful when pouring water into the glasses in case it happens again but so far so good. Otherwise would recommend this product.

HOME-TEK DELUXE LIGHT N EASY MULTI STEAM MOP MICRO FIBRE CLEANING PADS PACK OF THREE
Offered by bartyspares

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 14 Dec 2013
Bought a steam mop for my new kitchen but it only had one pad so I bought these so I could put one in the wash whilst using the others. Very pleased and does the job well

Marble & Granite Worktop Magic Polish / Cleaner 24fl.oz (709ml)
Marble & Granite Worktop Magic Polish / Cleaner 24fl.oz (709ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Dec 2013
We bought this to use on our new kitchen worktop. It makes it really come up shiny and I go over it with a kitchen towel to buff up the shine.

Pyramid Insect Repellent - 100% Deet 120ml One Size
Pyramid Insect Repellent - 100% Deet 120ml One Size
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Mexico, 14 Dec 2013
Bought this to use in Mexico but unfortunetely we still got badly bitten. Apparently you have to use their own spray as it's a lot more concentrated. Of course we didn't know that.

BIRUGEAR Purple Durable Eva Carrying Case for Apple iPod Nano 8GB 16GB (6th Generation) 6 6G & iPod shuffle 2GB (4th Generation), SanDisk Sansa Clip+ Clip Plus, Sansa Clip Sport, Clip Zip
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Dec 2013
Brought this for my ipod Nano to keep my earphones in as well. It's a bit tight but the zpi does go round and it keeps it altogether so you haven't got your earphones dangling.

Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [Blu-ray]
Downton Abbey: A Journey to the Highlands (Christmas Special 2012) [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Dec 2013
Missed this on TV as we missed the whole first series. Everyone told us how great it was so had to buy the series and Christmas edition to catch up. Now wouldnt miss it for the world!!

Westlife - The Farewell Tour Live at Croke Park 2012 [Blu-ray]
Westlife - The Farewell Tour Live at Croke Park 2012 [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Maurice Linnane

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, 14 Dec 2013
This is a Christmas present for my daughter who absolutely loved Westlife. Even though they have now disbanded she loved their music which I have to say some of which was good and I'm her mother!!

School of Rock [DVD] [2004]
School of Rock [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Jack Black
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: School of Rock [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
My son asked for this! He absolutely loves it and he is 25 years old!! Its because he's in a band but the film is great with a great story and music as well which is well played!

Enigma [DVD] [2001]
Enigma [DVD] [2001]
Dvd ~ Dougray Scott
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Enigma [DVD] [2001] (DVD)
Saw this at the cinema some time ago and recently visited Bletchley Park which brought the whole experience back. Thought I would buy this to watch over Christmas so really excited to see it!

100% Natural Thai Silk Cushion Cover (20"x20") - Silver
100% Natural Thai Silk Cushion Cover (20"x20") - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 Dec 2013
I use this cushion in the front seat of my car as I need to be raised just slightly. The seats are pale grey so this cushion looks beautiful and doesn't slip either which is fantastic. I love it - well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3