Profile for Chunkydog > Reviews

THE ORIGINAL BACKNOBBER II
THE ORIGINAL BACKNOBBER II
Offered by Physique Management

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 2 Sep 2013
Definitely reaches my middle and upper back and allows me to apply the right pressure. I was not expecting it to make a difference but I've been pleased with how well it manages to work out tension spots in my upper back that I would not reach otherwise. it's a bit pricey for what it is but will be in regular use. It's quite long (it has to be) so does not fit any of my cupboards but slots down behind the sofa.

Sheerskin Smoooth legs easy & Effective Hair Removal
Sheerskin Smoooth legs easy & Effective Hair Removal
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for legs but too coarse for the face, 2 Sep 2013
Really good for removing hair on the legs. Particularly like that you can get rid of hair where ever and when ever you need to although it is useful but not essential to wash your legs afterwards. I have sensitive skin but the pads are fine for my legs but too harsh for my face. Would never use it for underarm.

Facial Hair Remover pads by Alida - single pack
Facial Hair Remover pads by Alida - single pack
Offered by thorvec retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and leaves skin soft, 2 Sep 2013
Did not have high expectations of this product but it is the best of its kind that I have tried for removing facial hair. It's flexible so it follows the contours of your face. I especially like that it does not leave you with blunt and therefore very noticeable feeling stubble as the hair grows back. Have only been using it a short while but will be buying a replacement when the time comes.

The Skinny 5: 2 Fast Diet Vegetarian Meals for One (Cooknation)
The Skinny 5: 2 Fast Diet Vegetarian Meals for One (Cooknation)
by Cooknation

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little book, 2 Sep 2013
Short and to the point - but many useful recipes - will save me alot of time working out the calories to follow the 5:2 diet. Easy and simple recipes - don't think there are many that I will not be trying.

MENS GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK8
MENS GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF UK8
Offered by VIZ-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wellies, 13 Jan 2012
My green wide-calf Dunlop wellies arrived for a wet weekend of dog walking so the timing was good. They are probably the most comfortable wellies I've ever had - mainly because the heal is slightly higher than previous wellies, which I think is a better design as flatter wellies are uncomfortable. They are flexible - particularly when walking across uneven ground and they have a good grip - especially walking on very muddy footpaths. They are easier to get on off than the standard, longer length wellie and I used to find that standard length wellies rubbed my legs (even with socks and trousers) but these do not. I ordered a size 8 - which is my size - and was worried that they would be too small as they don't look big enough. But they are a good fit - generous in the toe area to the degree that I need to wear thick socks - but I'd rather this than have them pinch my toes.

They are good value for money and I will definitely buy this make of wellies again when my current ones wear out. I'm already thinking of buying a second pair because they would be good for gardening too.
MENS GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS WELLIES WIDE CALF