ARRAY(0xa7742c48)

Nutrition for the Dancer
Nutrition for the Dancer
by Zerlina Mastin
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Even if you are not a dancer- it is an amazing book, 9 Jan 2014
I truly loved this book, I originally borrowed the book from a friend, loved it so much I purchased a copy myself on Amazon. It is a very informative book, which educates you on nutrition and how to get the best out of your food; how to incorporate healthy meals with dancing. Even if you are not a dancer but would like to know how to eat well while exercising this book is very useful.I really love this book so glad I bought it, it even has easy recipes that you could turn to if you totally run out of ideas on what to eat.

The Brain That Changes Itself: Stories of Personal Triumph from the Frontiers of Brain Science
by Norman Doidge
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 13 Oct 2013
Brought as a gift for friend, and will be buying it again for myself. Brilliant book, so much insight into the mind and the way we function as human beings. I highly recommend it.

Exercise and Fitness Motivation
Exercise and Fitness Motivation
by Glenn Harrold
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 10.76

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 13 Oct 2013
Being rather reluctant to exercise I ordered this CD. The voice is so annoying and affirmations are pretty useless, I found it an absolute waste of money.

King Richard III: Performed by Kenneth Branagh & Cast (Classic Drama)
King Richard III: Performed by Kenneth Branagh & Cast (Classic Drama)
by William Shakespeare
Edition: Audio CD
Price: 9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels like I'm in the actual theatre, 13 Oct 2013
I never read the play but always wanted to, this audio CD helped me to understand it, plus it was an absolute treat to listen to it; well acted I highly recommend this CD.

Stress Management Cognitive Therapy Self Hypnosis CD (Here To Listen Self Hypnosis CDs)
Offered by heretolisten
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 23 Jun 2013
This tape is a god send, having being a sufferer of stress for many years and tried everything to no effect, ultimately tried Sharon Shinwell's tape. The results are amazing, felt the effects immediately, an immediate decrease of stress within the first 2 days. Only wish I knew about this tape 17yrs ago, incredible CD and Sharon is an absolute magician, the effects are magical, feel like a different person. I highly recommend this CD to any one who has suffered or continues to suffer from long term stress. I now can lead a more happier and productive life thanks to this CD.

The Bloody Chamber And Other Stories (Vintage Magic)
The Bloody Chamber And Other Stories (Vintage Magic)
by Angela Carter
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Angela Carter at her best, 23 Jun 2013
All I can say is, it will make you re-examine the old fairy tales. It's spell binding and couldn't put it down.